PDA

View Full Version : 4 a.m. pics....

Tonya
01-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Teehee, I did the dumbest thing this morning. I got up at 4am because Mike went to work early. The cats were running round the house pouncing on eachother. Well, I'd just gotten out of the shower. I grabbed my camera and snapped a picture of them in my bedroom. I have mirrored closet doors. When I downloaded that pic right now, there is me in the reflection...taking the picture, in my birthday suit. lmao. I hadn't even thought about it. (For obvious reasons, I can't show that pic.)

Well, here's a few boring pics of them this morning, but at least they were awake and running around this time!

Oh, looking at these pics, you may think that I am a total slob. We are still remodeling, my house usually isn't this horrible, but I kind of let it go to heck.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid97/p53f0a58cbf25b3d89b2967f62174a930/fa187b91.jpg

The evil closest door

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid97/p1d16baba7e9606b01af3eb36ae1c331e/fa187bb9.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid97/p28d4af204b8f3efb442bb691b445604c/fa187bce.jpg

Cataholic
01-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Naked pics? On PT? Yikes! Nice kitty pics...and what are you guys doing to the house?

catnapper
01-02-2004, 07:40 PM
I'm so happy to see two alert little ones! Look, perky ears! So that's what they look like with their eyes open. Too bad you couldn't show the picture of them pouncing on each other (next time you'll remember to wear a robe.;) )

jenluckenbach
01-02-2004, 07:46 PM
I bet seeing that picture was a shocker.:eek:

Tonya
01-02-2004, 08:06 PM
Oh, my it was a surprise! At four am, you don't think about those kind of details! At work today, I was thinking "Boy these pics are going to be great!" Then I downloaded them. LMAO. Erased that one quick!

Tonya
01-02-2004, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Naked pics? On PT? Yikes! Nice kitty pics...and what are you guys doing to the house?

We're doing new doors, baseboards, trim, light fixtures, paint, carpet, cabinets...It's been going on for two months because we kept changing our mind about the flooring...and then Home Depot lost our order. (Don't ever go through them for carpet!!!!!!)

sirrahbed
01-02-2004, 08:13 PM
Way to go Tonya!;) Both the goof AND the cute awake kitty pic:) So far I have only seen your babies asleep:D Thanks for posting!! I always get the "evil" eyes, too. There is some sort of setting on the camera, but I don not know how to use it.:rolleyes:

Tonya
01-02-2004, 08:15 PM
I always think I have it on that special setting, but it never works. Lol. Raven has the most beautiful violet-blue eyes, I hope I can eventually capture them. Until then, flashlight eyes it is!

Miss Meow
01-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Lucky you didn't have the naked pic developed at the photo shop!!!

If you are remodelling, do you want a pink kitchen? Going cheap ;)

amoore
01-02-2004, 10:46 PM
Your kitties are pretty. I like their colors.

your house looks very nice compared to mine. We are building while we are living in it. we don't have all our walls up yet. We do more work to it as we get the money. It is really hard to be neat and tidy in a house under construction. The out side of our hose looks fine. but the inside, needs a lot of work.

kimlovescats
01-03-2004, 07:10 AM
Cute pics ... and remodeling / redecorating is so exciting!!! ENJOY it!

Tonya
01-03-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by amoore
Your kitties are pretty. I like their colors.

your house looks very nice compared to mine. We are building while we are living in it. we don't have all our walls up yet. We do more work to it as we get the money. It is really hard to be neat and tidy in a house under construction. The out side of our hose looks fine. but the inside, needs a lot of work.

I totally feel you, Amoore! I have half my dressers in the garage, I can barely get to my closets...So I finally decided what's the point? Clean clothes lay on top of the dresser or dryer. lol. I haven't mopped or dusted in 2 months...that's pointless since sawdust just flies all over.

catmandu
01-03-2004, 09:16 AM
I love the white Cat , with the black nose , he is a great lokking Cat. what a Beauty! And it is funny as I did the same thing , in front of the bathroom mirror!

amoore
01-03-2004, 10:49 AM
Tonya, if you would just come over and see my house, OMG. you would say! I know what you mean about the cleaning. It just feels useless at the point, in the condition of my house. I can't find anything but my pets and the computer!LOL! :D

CatDad
01-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Good thing you looked at the pictures before posting them.:eek:

It was so nice to see that your babies can move.:)

Thanks for the pictures.:D

cutie_chica
01-03-2004, 11:15 PM
Kitty pictures at 4 am, how cute!! When My cats start pouncing at 4 am, I usally cover my head and pray they dont pounce me, and gto back 2 sleep lol! I think all cats are on a timer......:) :p