PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back... My return.... and what the cats did....

cutie_chica
01-02-2004, 06:16 PM
Well, I returned Last Night around 8, Ran into the sitter on her way over, I told her we were home, payed her, and walked into the door, I heard Tony crying as soon as I said Hi to the sitter, I go in and all kitties come running to me!! But soon turned away, when I notices.. the tree knocked down, 2 angels of mine broke, the computer chair knocked down, pictures, dvds, cds, all on floor.... and Pee on my bed..:o .. And this all happened in less than 12 hours!! So I have been cleaning all day, got everything back 2 normal, Tony slept with me all night which he hasnt done since he was a kitten, OH and Princess has learned how to turn on the TV by the remote!!:D :p They have Kittie Nip, and some new beds, I didnt yell at the kitties because they were just mad at us, But when I relized Tony had been sleeping on the TV and I saw him this morning, he got a spanking lol.... just 3 lite taps on the butt, and he knows has been punished lol, then he gives the " im sorry eyes" and I pick him up and Love on him lol, I will post pictures of the vaction soon, well next week lol, I left the camera at the hotel and they are sending it back 2 me, would you believe in Cleveland Ohio, It was 65 degrees one day and low was 45.... normaly around this time they have 3 ft of snow.... I was shocked:eek: lol, See ya!And thanks for all who posted to me!:)

Cataholic
01-02-2004, 07:38 PM
That is quite alot of kitty damage! LOL. What nawteekats you have. Welcome back. Hope to see more pics when you get your camera back.

cutie_chica
01-02-2004, 09:02 PM
We just watched Bad Boys 2, and all the cats cuddled with us on the bed, and thats a first, Before we left, Princess and Patches still wasnt getting along well, well just now, Princess was cleaning Patches, I think they needed a break from us... Maybe they needed a vaction.. lol.... well we are going 2 watch Jeeper Creepers 2 now.... I will see ya Later!!

cutie_chica
01-03-2004, 01:00 AM
Good night guys, I am finally heading 2 bed, All the kitties are safe and sounds sleeping pn my pillows. They make a great big fur pillow LOL...erfgbn./ <--- that was princess walking on keyboard she heard me typing and jumped up here lol. NIGHT NIGHT!:)

catmandu
01-03-2004, 09:32 AM
That is too bad , that the Cats reacted like that. They must have really missed you. I was worried , when I went to Coperstown , NY , but mostly things were all right. A few things knocked over , but no pee!

cutie_chica
01-03-2004, 06:48 PM
The vet said that peeing on the bed, can be normal, she was marking her territory, she hasbt done it again, so I think thats it, right now all the cats are sleeping tight lol they got thier bellys full...:p Thanks again for all the post before I left.