PDA

View Full Version : Not so good update on Cadeau :(

kingrattus
01-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Well we were wrong about the bump on her butt being swollen. Rob took a good look & poke at it lastnight & its no longer hart but super squishy. Her butt is filling up with blood & fluid which will cause a horrible infection!!!

Rob & I told his parents that her chest looks fine but her butt is still dripping from the tubes (when they were in) & the vet told rob & tom 3 times it was too damn early to take the tubes out (his parents forced rob & tom to take cadeau to the vet to get the tubes removed).

So robs dad took her in & I guess the vet got sick & tired of seeing the dog every *beeping* day to get the tubes removed, so they removed them anyway. Rob & tom were swearing all night (in their rooms of course) because his moms all for the sympathy BS & couldn't give a rats Butt about the real wellbeing of the dog.

Rob & tom said its not fair for cadeau at all, she fine at home & the pain doesn't bug her much, but she goes PSYCHO at the vet & ends up hurting herself & causing even more stress on her. & now with the fluid build up cause rob's parents KNOW BEST!!! (which is BS as u can tell!!) & the poor thing is gonna have to go to the vets even more often just to drain the fluids & is more then likely gonna have to go on more antiboitics :(

Rob & tom said they jus should have put her down if their not gonna care for her but just get sympathy BS from friends :mad: :mad: ....

the fluid bump on her butt is larger then the origional lump to begin with.... poor Cadeau :(

oh ya & Cadeau was supose to have around her wounds washed with water (to help prevent infection, etc.), well guess what robs mom kept putting off?? I can't do it cause Cadeau wont let me (because she doesn't know me well enough & the last thing she needs is more stress caused by me).

I hate robs parents :mad: :mad: :mad: