PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Raffy!!!

Bari_d
01-02-2004, 08:42 AM
Good morning, pretty girl...it is wonderful to meet you. Your purrson uses a wonderful method of choosing a furrbaby that needs love most! You are just lovely. We love striped furrbabies...always have such sweet purrrsonalities! We wish you many years of love, Raffy!

Noserubs, snugglges and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

catmandu
01-02-2004, 08:54 AM
That was son nice to adopt the cat that ahd been there the longest! so many people go in , and if there are not intereted. And Raffy is a doll, and we hope that she brings you even more years of joy.Right On Raffy COTD!

Jax
01-02-2004, 09:42 AM
What a precious girl you are Raffy! How nice your mom wanted to have the kitty that had been there the longest - well it was worth the wait, right happy girl? You are a very pretty and happy-looking cat. Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

gini
01-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Raffy, you can just see how content you are and healthy. Your coat just glistens.

Congratulations to you on your special honor today - but most of all for being fortunate enough to be adopted by your wonderful human.

You are a beautiful young lady!

jazzcat
01-02-2004, 11:10 AM
Raffy, you are very a beautiful girl and sound very speical.

Congrats on being the COTD!! Enjoy your Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
01-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Raffy
What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!
I so enjoyed meeting you today! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

rg_girlca
01-02-2004, 12:25 PM
Aww Raffy what a beautiful tabby you are sweetheart. Bless your meowmie for considering adopting a cat that had been at the shelter the longest. It was worth the wait.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.
:D

bisi.cat
01-02-2004, 02:58 PM
Raffy, there are still humans out there I will never understand or how can you explain that no one wanted you for two long years?!
But your loving owner won the first prize when taking you home!!!:D :D :D

What a beautiful girl you are and what a loving furry friend!!!
Enjoy being our COTD!!!
:) :) :)

Dan Holder
01-02-2004, 03:48 PM
She's a lucky girl to have had the people at the shelter take care of her while she waited patiently for the perfect person. And wasn't she the perfect kitty for her home. Congratulations.

jenluckenbach
01-02-2004, 05:21 PM
Congratulations to Raffy our COTD. Your human must be a very special person to just adopt you on the basis of who was at the shelter the longest. And I am sure you have repaid her (him) many times over with your love. You are such a sweetheart and I wish you long life and much happiness.