PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

smokey the elder
01-02-2004, 07:39 AM
Paul and Karen, thank you for creating a special Cat Memorial (and other Pet Memorial, too) forum. What a nice thing to do.

catlover4ever
01-02-2004, 10:12 AM
I too would like to thank both Karen and Paul for adding this to the site. A wonderful place to be able to go to pay a special tribute or to grieve in our own special ways. Thanks --- Meg

RedHedd
01-02-2004, 10:38 AM
I want to add my Thank you's too to Karen and Paul for creating this special cat memorial forum. I joined PT shortly after I lost my beloved Goldie last April. I know I haven't written much about my dear little one, but just knowing there were others who have been through the same thing helped me to grieve my loss and cross over my own bridge to healing and adopting Mitzi and Mishi. PT is a special place to me - a celebration of animal love, life, light and loss. Thank you for being here.

bluekat
01-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Thanks Karen and Paul!:)

You guys keep on making this site better and better, even though its already the best there is:D

gini
01-02-2004, 11:10 AM
Karen and Paul, what a lovely thing to do......create a section for special memorials for all of our pets.

I will just have to remember to bring Kleenex when I visit these posts.

Thank You!

PayItForward
01-02-2004, 11:16 AM
And big thanks to bisi.cat who suggested the idea to Karen.

catcrazylady
01-02-2004, 02:59 PM
What a wonderful, and kind thought. This is going to be a very special and emotional site. Thank you for adding this for all who have lost dear fur family members.
PT becomes more and more important to me every day and things like this are the reason why.

BastetsMum
01-02-2004, 03:09 PM
What an excellent idea and beautiful thought. Thankyou Karen and Paul :D

krazyaboutkatz
01-02-2004, 11:23 PM
This is a great addition to PT. Thanks Karen & Paul.:D

Kirsten
01-07-2004, 08:25 AM
I agree, it's a wonderful addition! :)
Hope we all don't have to use it too often, though...

I'm going to post tributes for my RB cats, Aysche and Katz.

Kirsten