PDA

View Full Version : Did Your Cats Have A Favorite Xmas Toy?

AvaJoy
01-01-2004, 07:28 PM
Just wondering if your cats had a favorite Christmas toy, or if the wrapping paper/bows proved to be more entertaining to them!?

CVS sells them for much more, but at the dollar store I bought those stretchy pony tail things with fake hair all around, but the kitties aren't too interested . . . I got one with curly hair and one with straight hair . . . darn, I really thought they would be enticed!:p I even stuck a little mousey in the middle of the curly one . . . so hard to please, aren't they?

PayItForward
01-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Empty boxes won again :D :D

CatDad
01-02-2004, 10:51 AM
My kitties liked the treats, but fir the most part they liked the boxes more.:)

jazzcat
01-02-2004, 11:18 AM
I got the gang a panic mouse and they've all enjoyed it, even old geriatric Ripley. Scout has played with it the most and Rip tries to get it to rub his belly as it goes by.

I will have to say that Jazz loved the wrapping paper the most.

BastetsMum
01-02-2004, 03:07 PM
I had a 2 metre amount of tinsel to go around hte bottom of my small tree. It is now about 30 centimetres. Bastet pulled it apart in one day and left the best looking mess on the floor (she dragged it through the house).

jaqi
01-02-2004, 07:03 PM
Checkers got a big fur mousie toy wrapped in shiny paper with catnip--he had a ball ripping it open! But I think he liked the mouse even better than the paper. He also got a shiny milar crinkley ball; liked it too, but when given the choice of which to play with the mouse was definately his favorite.

cutie_chica
01-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Yea I spent 70 bucks in toys on my brats, and what do they like 2 play with? The roll the wrapping paper comes on... lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :p :p