PDA

View Full Version : Brian's Home!

4 Dog Mother
01-01-2004, 07:18 PM
Just thought I would post for Christy (Dakota's mommy). Brian is home from Iraq for a mid tour leave. He arrived on December 26th and has to leave January 11th. He surprised her because she thought he wasn't coming until later in the month. We are all hoping that the baby arrives before he has to go back. So start those prayers - the due date is January 11th so it won't be all that early if the baby comes sooner.

She was pretty down on Christmas Day because she was all alone - although she had lots of nice gifts for both baby and her to open. So I was very glad to hear that Brian arrived in time to cheer her up for the holidays and help bring in the New Year.

And, of course, we all need to pray for Brian's safe return to Iraq and his safety for the next few months until he returns home in April!

delidog
01-01-2004, 07:48 PM
Oh What Wonderful News!!!!!!!!!

Yep, Heres' hoping for a Little early delivery...Don't they say that the first babies are always early?!?!?!?

That is Just so Fabulous!!!!!

Please send Hugs and Treats!!!!!!!!

Cookiebaker
01-01-2004, 09:19 PM
That's wonderful news!!

Prayers on the way that Baby will come SOON and SAFE!

I can only imagine how happy Christy must be! :)

captain
01-01-2004, 09:24 PM
What wonderful news!!!!!!

Come on little one ......... Daddy's home, so you can come out to play now ..... :)

delidog
01-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Dakotahs'Mommy,4DogMom&Cincys'Mom!!!!!! (Whew)

Congratulations on Bians' Early and Safe Return!!!!!!

We Are ALL Praying for you....

Have That BABY,Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) :) :D

Happiness and Health To You ALL!!!!!!!

Cinder & Smoke
01-01-2004, 09:38 PM
:)

WELCOME Home, Soldier!!
:D

Just wish you were Home For Good...

Here's HOPING that The Little One
appears in time to see you off! :)

Please ~ BE CAREFUL when you go back...
Watch out for Yourself and Your Buddies!

And... Know that WE ALL APPRECIATE what YOU and
your Fellow Soldiers are DOing for us...
We think and Pray for you Guys & Gals every day!

Stay Safe, Brian...
And GodSpeed for your Safe Return!

/s/ Phred

lovemyshiba
01-01-2004, 09:45 PM
Wonderful news!!!!!
Welcome home Brian!!!!!!

I hope that little one comes a few days early to meet his or her daddy--what a wonderful surprise that will be!!!!

trayi52
01-01-2004, 09:45 PM
WELCOME Home, Soldier!!

Just wish you were Home For Good...

Here's HOPING that The Little One
appears in time to see you off!

Please ~ BE CAREFUL when you go back...
Watch out for Yourself and Your Buddies!

And... Know that WE ALL APPRECIATE what YOU and
your Fellow Soldiers are DOing for us...
We think and Pray for you Guys & Gals every day!

Stay Safe, Brian...
And GodSpeed for your Safe Return!

Exactly what I wanted to say Cinder and Smoke, you always come up with the right words. How do you do it so well?

What more can I say? Cinder and Smoke said it all just right..:)

babolaypo65
01-01-2004, 10:04 PM
That's so wonderful!!!!!! :)

mugsy
01-01-2004, 10:05 PM
WELCOME HOME BRIAN!!

Thanks for helping to keep the peace!

C'mon baby.....make your appearance!

RobiLee
01-02-2004, 06:27 AM
Yay! I'm so glad that Brian is safely home, even if it is only for a short time. Make the most of if Brian and Christy. I'm wishing you all the best. I'm so sorry that you had to spend Christmas by yourself, Christy. That must have been so hard. What a great example and fantastic military wife you are. May you and Brian have lots of happy happy times in the new year with your beautiful healthy baby. I'm wishing you all lots of love and happiness and may Brian always return home safe and sound.

Happy New Year to You Both!!

Hugs....Robin :)

PayItForward
01-02-2004, 07:02 AM
Welcome home Brian :D

I really hope your baby is safely born whilst you are home.

Cincy'sMom
01-02-2004, 07:07 AM
Welcome home Brian :)

I think Christy has mentioned it before, but for whatever reason, their computer does not allow them to log on to PT. They can view the pages and read what everyone has written, but can't log-in and post. Even though they won't be able to respond, I'm sure they will read the nice comments everyone has posted and appreciate them :)

gini
01-02-2004, 11:17 AM
What a lovely surprise for Christy.

Brian, Phred has already said it so well, but let me add that here is another American that is so proud of you and all that you and your buddies are doing for us. Prayers are offered for your safety every day.

I hope you do get to enjoy your little one before you have to return.

rg_girlca
01-02-2004, 01:04 PM
Great news.
I'm so happy for you Christy that your Brian is home safe and sound with you for the holidays.
I hope and pray that the little one will make an appearance before her daddy has to go back.
Good luck.