PDA

View Full Version : My cats are the funniest people!

sirrahved
01-01-2004, 05:43 PM
About a week ago Jas and I got a pet mouse (George). Marshmallow is totally not into him, but Pickles thinks it is his duty to watch George CONSTANTLY! Once, he even pounced on George right in my hand! He was scolded, and now knows that that is not a good thing to do:) I still think that Marsha would eat George in a second if given a chance.

Pickles knocked over our fish the other day. I think it was an accident; the vase was at the edge of the piano. Poor Nebbie didn't like the floor one bit, though! Pickles sat and watched Nebbie, but didn't try to eat him.:D

The past two nights we have had seafood for dinner... and the cats go CRAZY! we can't eat in peace, plus Pickie tries to steal shells. We told him he could choke and had to bury them in the trash:mad: But they surely love being handed the scraps!

This past week has been FUN watching our cats just be who they are. What would our house be like without them?

sirrahbed
01-01-2004, 05:58 PM
Oh yeah - each with such individual personalities! Good for Pickles not eating Nebbie!! Was it Pouncer who had Sushi this week?? Can't remember for sure but someone did:D I don't think I could keep fish around here - the twins are into everything!! But I agre - I can't imagine a home without cats in it!:)

sqwelch
01-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Its great having so much time to spend with Bonnie, she'll miss me when I have to go back to work!! aaaah don't mention the w word, bad word, I love the holidays !!!

sirrahved
01-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Sushi is what the kitties had today:)

catnapper
01-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Oh my! Pouncer is addicted to the fish tank - I can just imagine what he's be like with a pet mouse! I can imagine the mouse going "you can't get me!" while teasing the poor cat! Too funny!

CatDad
01-02-2004, 09:45 AM
Life would be very boring and who would be there to keep you in line.:)

I am suprised that Pickles did not eat the little fishy. However good for Pickles.:)