PDA

View Full Version : I have to rant right now, arggggg

Rio and Me
01-01-2004, 11:18 AM
I know I shouldnt say this but I just hate my family, i wish i didnt have so many of them.
I guess I'm just the odd one out, as most of us here love our dogs, I'm obsesed (?so) with Rio, I try and take her everywhere possible.
So over xmas she's been on her own allot as we go to family dinners etc, (boring x lots).
So I'm like can I take Rio and everyones like NO, why, because there will be to many dog's allready (two many being 2/3 max) (were farmer people, so 3 dog's is too many, yer my ass its not).
So I'm not allowed to take Rio who (brag) is a very well behaved (yet excitable), clean, kind, friendly dog,all be it quiet large.but my uncle is allowed to take his 2 ill trained, dirty, annoying, jump up at the table while people are eating cockers everywhere, and my gran who takes her illtrained,ill mannered agresive to any other dogs, aggresive over food mutt everywhere. arggg it makes me so mad, they call her a dirty mongeral black bitch, bad dog, not worth the space and lots more,
Does this seam fair to any of you?
From now on its me and Rio or neither of us.
Sorry to rant but i'm so mad.
Ky and Rio

KYS
01-01-2004, 12:45 PM
From now on its me and Rio or neither of us. >>>>>>>>

Unfortunately life isn't fair all the time. : (
I don't understand why your family stoops down
to calling Rio names?
That is very hurtful and not necessary.

I am afraid if you give your family that ultimatum,
it will only make matters worse for you.

Hugs Karen

Rio and Me
01-01-2004, 03:10 PM
I dont care if it makes matters worse, I would rather be at home alone with Rio that sat in some house with food bored S******s,
I'm not a family person anyhow. I had to go down again ealier (without Rio) I ate did dish's and left, (they know why).
Next time they come to my house for lunch, it's all dogs out of the house while we eat, I love the dogs and i feed them scraps after we've eaten but i draw the line at letting them jump up while were eating (which's what their dogs do).
Still very annoyed.
Ky and Rio