PDA

View Full Version : Happy "Mew" Year, Achilles!

smokey the elder
01-01-2004, 07:45 AM
Because I didn't party too hearty on New Year's Eve, I get to be the first to greet our very first COTD for 2004! Your purrents picked a great name for you, given your history.

To Achilles' purrents: Achilles may be lonely. You might consider getting him another FIV+ companion. Around here we're always looking for furever homes for our FIV kitties.

lailamara
01-01-2004, 12:06 PM
As a Torontonian and resident of Greektown let me congratulate you beautiful orange Achilles for starting off the New Year. Wishing you a long healthy life with your family.Who knows I may have seen you in the neighbourhood on one of my walks before you found your happy home.

momoffuzzyfaces
01-01-2004, 12:48 PM
Achilles
Well, I can't think of a better way to start the new year than seeing your sweet face on my computer monitor, unless it would be meeting you in person. I really enjoyed reading about you this New Year's Day, sweetheart. Congratulations for being our first Cat of the Day for 2004!:D

rg_girlca
01-01-2004, 01:29 PM
Archilles, you are one beautiful cat sweetie. I'm sorry for the loss of your playmate Chloe. May she R.I.P.

Congratulations on being our first 2004 COTD.

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day:D

catmandu
01-02-2004, 08:58 AM
Meeeow To Achilles from his Fellw Ontarian Cats! You live just down the road fromus , Achilles and we are trying to purrrr so loud that you can hear us! Con Cat Ulations on being a Canuck COTD , Awesome Achilles! Found Cats are Happy!