PDA

View Full Version : I'm writing a story too!

G.P.girl
01-01-2004, 12:13 AM
ok, i've never written a story before...so i'm not sure how good it will be. but here it is. BTW it doesn't have a title yet so you if you think of anything....:)

“At least look at it sweetheart…please?”
my mother could beg and plead all she wanted, but I knew I would never like this place. My father on the other hand couldn’t care less if I looked at it or liked it; he just wanted to get as far away from me as possible. I got out of the car, slamming the door behind me. Immediately I turned back opening the door to let Jordan, my loyal Great Dane, out with me.
I could see girls peering out from behind curtains, and doors trying to get a better look at me, two women came out to greet us, they shook my parents’ hands and offered it to me but I just rolled eyes and went to get my bags out of the trunk. Jordan was already exploring, he was the only reason I even agreed to come to this stupid place, he was my---“hello Edra, I am Mrs. Calloor, your therapist. I’m sure you will like it here eventually” She snorted a little, “They all do. Now please hurry, dinner will be starting soon.”
She had a curtness from which I could tell she didn’t really care if I like it here or not. I followed her and the other woman inside, glancing at the old wooden, cracked sign above the ancient oak doors. It read “All girls Reformatory School”.

countrycowgirl
01-01-2004, 12:48 AM
its good keep going:D

G.P.girl
01-01-2004, 01:55 PM
it's going to get better i promise! but tell me if you don't want to hear anymore.

. I followed her and the other woman inside, glancing at the old wooden, cracked sign above the ancient oak doors. It read “All girls Reformatory School”
Once inside I looked around at my new home. Jordan was pressed against my side. There were several girls standing around trying to snatch looks at me while not actually staring. I glared at them until they shrank back in to corners and behind doors.
A short stout black woman brought five girls from downstairs. “Hello Edna, these will be your roommates for the time that you’re here, so I suggest you get to know them.” She seemed nicer than Mrs. Calloor. A skinny tan girl stepped forward; I guessed she was the leader the pack that would change soon if I had any say in it.
“Hi, I’m Casey-Joan, but if you ever call me that I’ll know you out. Are we clear?”
I rolled my eyes. “What should I call you then?” I asked sarcastically “CJ” she answered just as sarcastically if not more. I could tell who was the boss. It would stay that way during my time here. Cj shoved a pale tall girl with muscular legs forward and elbowed her in the ribs.
“ uuum...hi, I’m…uuum…nora…uuum.you can call me nori ……… you know..if you want to…” I nodded at her and looked at the others girls. just as one began to talk Ms. wenda , the lady who brought the girls down, interrupted.
“CJ, you would take edna up and show her your room?” That was a command rather than a suggestion. as we headed up some long winding stairs long winding stairs I could hear ms. Wenda’s voice fading as she addressed my father ” Mr. Wallner, I’ll take you to the head mistress to discuss monthly costs and visitation…..”
:)

G.P.girl
01-03-2004, 02:50 PM
bumpies:( it'll get better i promise!

Tweety_Pie
01-03-2004, 07:47 PM
more!:)

G.P.girl
01-03-2004, 07:54 PM
yay! ok:D :p :o
Once up in the room the other three girls introducd themselves as Zsofi, Sabira, and Kata I knew it was only a matter of time until they asked why I was here, so I figured I’d better get it over with now. “What are you guys here for?” they looked almost glad I had asked.
“ well I’m was an orphan and I hated my foster family, and I kept running away, so they sent me here. It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me” she said beaming like she’d died and gone to heaven.
“ I tortured animals.” said Kata very frankly. My eyes widened to the size of saucers, I subconciosly put a protective arm around Jordan. ”haha! gotcha! I’m just kidding!”she nudged the other girls cracking up, “Did you see the look on her face??? Priceless!...”. she was gasping for breath now. “ok ok I’m really here because I played little practical jokes on people at school and I guess they got fed up with me after I volunteered to work in the cafeteria in exchange for detention, and added 2 loads of habenero peppers to all the food and ground beef to the vegetarian chili.”
my mouth was gaping open.

ticosmyham
01-04-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
added 2 loads of habenero peppers to all the food and ground beef to the vegetarian chili.”
my mouth was gaping open.

:eek: :D LMAO!! I LOVE the story!!Cant wait to hear more!

amoore
01-04-2004, 08:51 AM
I want more! That was good!

petlover
01-04-2004, 01:00 PM
moremoremoremoremoremoremoremore!!!!:D

That is SO GOOD Shannon!!:D Please, I want to hear more!:D

G.P.girl
01-04-2004, 01:10 PM
ok, here's more. is it too hard to read like this? should i add more spaces?

My mouth hung open like dead gutted fish. “Oh. Do you volunteer in the kitchens here?”
Kata laughed. “No, I’m not allowed in to basement, that’s where all the kitchens and stuff are.”
“ok, well when do we eat?, I’m pretty hungry.” I didn’t hate this place as much as I thought I would, but I can’t get too close to these people.
“The dinner bell should ring soon, but we can go down and get good seats now if you want.” We headed out in to the hallway and down the stairs.
Jordan was staying close by my side, he had been felling particularly protective since…since my parents decided to send me here. “Oh Edna, you can’t bring your dog to dinner with us.” CJ seemed to like Jordan well enough. “you can put him out in the stables with the horses if he won’t run away.” I didn’t know there were horses here. So that’s why they sent me to this particular place, I could feel myself growing angry. After taking a deep breath I told CJ that I’d just leave Jordan up in the room. There was no way I was going down to the stable. No one could make me.

petlover
01-04-2004, 01:16 PM
Ok, tell us why you are not going to see horsies.:p You nkow you wanna.:D

moremoremoremoremoremore:D :D

amoore
01-04-2004, 01:32 PM
You know you got us hooked. Could we have more?

wolfsoul
01-04-2004, 04:57 PM
Good story, I'd like to hear more! :)

G.P.girl
01-04-2004, 10:41 PM
“Go home Jordan” he looked at me like I’d slapped him. He was usually with me all day, and now he didn’t understand where I wanted him to go; we weren’t near home. He blinked. I knelt down and hugged him, “just go back to the room Sweet Cheeks” Jordan looked somewhat happier. ”I’ll sneak you some food?” he wagged his tail and headed back to the room. I heard a bell clanging downstairs.

i can't write fast enough lol:D

petlover
01-04-2004, 11:19 PM
sigh.. Shannon. You know I want to read more.:) I do like how you make us wait and you torture us though. Gives us something to think about.:D ;)

G.P.girl
01-04-2004, 11:24 PM
lol. i love hearing you beg for more story:D hehe
ok hers more:

Suddenly girls started pouring out in to the halls running downstairs. I was swept down with them. I’d lost track of the girls I knew by the time I got to the top of the stairs. I follwed the stream of running people i could only hope they were going to the dining room. Eventually we got there, I just stood in the door unsure where to go now, I couldn’t see any of the girls I knew. Then I noticed that people started shoving me from behind to get in: I was blocking the door. Someone waving and shouting my name caught my attention, it was Kata. I hurried over to them and sat down.
“What’s for dinner?”I asked.

petlover
01-04-2004, 11:26 PM
MORE!!!:D :D

amoore
01-05-2004, 08:25 AM
We need to hear more. I love it!:D

CamCamPup33
01-05-2004, 12:07 PM
More :)

trayi52
01-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Thats what I want to know. Whats for dinner. Keep writing!
You know I am in the process of reading about four different stories, and I need closure on some of these stories. Know what I mean girls????

WE NEED MORE!!!

G.P.girl
01-05-2004, 10:30 PM
LOL this is kinda long so this is all you get for awhile. (well about a day anyways ;) )

“What’s for dinner?” I asked.
“ Meat Loaf surprise tonight,” said Zsofi “ It’s not really a surprise anymore though.” The other girls laughed along with her. I didn’t.
“Well what vegetarian food do they have? There was no way I could eat meat. Especially meat loaf. “ haha! Vegetarian? Yeah right! You eat what you get here. If you have a problem you might want to talk to Mrs. Calloor or Ms. Frodge, the head mistress.” Sabira was kinda of making fun of me but I didn’t care.
“Where can I find them?” I demanded
“Whoa Sparky! Chill you can’t just go storming in there and start whining about the food to them!” CJ snickered when she said that.
“Well I can and I will! Now tell me where I can find her or I’ll just have to go looking for my myself.”
Kata sighed. “ok-ok. No need to blow a gasket now.just take a deep breath and you’ll calm down…”
I was getting red in the face from anger. Kata must have noticed because she got a strange glint in her eye and proceeded to tell me how to get to the office.
” You go out of the dining hall, turn left and go down the hall till you see a big, dark wooden door on your right. Then you go in there and down the first stairs you see go all the way down then turn left again and it’s the third door on your left. Are you happy now? Sheesh!”
The other girls were staring at Kata as if unsure what to do, but I was in too much of a huryy to really notice like I should have. I hadn’t eaten in all day, I set out to find the office chanting the directions in my head as I went, I turned left in to the hall and found the big wooden door and went down the stairs that were right in front of the door. I began to wonder if this was the right way…I did just what Kata said right? I kept going anyway. I could smell a mold, like in a basement, and the walls were damp around me. It was getting darker, only a few lights at the beginning of the hallway I passed two doors, but didn’t see a third door, maybe it was all the way at the end. I was getting a little nervous and feeling claustrophobic, like the walls were closing in on me. I could barley see now, and began feeling my way holding on to the dark wet walls. I felt something hard. It was a door. The third door on the left. I knocked then opened the door and peered in when noone answered.
“AAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!” I screamed and ran out stumbling over my own feet.

petlover
01-05-2004, 10:36 PM
:eek: What is it?:eek: :eek: I was getting a little scared when you posted the part that said there were only a few lights, and it was gettign darker. I mean I would have got out of there!!

moremoremoremoremoremore:D

amoore
01-05-2004, 11:35 PM
You can't leave us like this! We got to have more! More, Please!

CamCamPup33
01-06-2004, 07:15 AM
MORE!! :D

G.P.girl
01-07-2004, 07:30 PM
eeeeh sorry it took so long:o i had writers block:p

I knocked then opened the door and peered in when noone answered. “AAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!” I screamed and ran out stumbling over my own feet.
I ran in to something big and solid, it barked scaring me even more until I recognized the voice. It was Jordan! How did he get here? I started running back down the hallway the way I came and finally found the main hall. I stopped a red haired girl I saw walking past and asked for directions to the main office. Once I as on my way I could feel myself start to get mad. “How DARE she play such a stupid trick on me?!” I thought, “Why was I stupid enough to fall for it?”

amoore
01-07-2004, 09:02 PM
I love this!

More please!:)