PDA

View Full Version : Finally, I'm getting my kitten!

Bastet27
12-31-2003, 08:27 PM
Nobody probably remembers me, but a very long time ago I posted many questions about how to prepare my house for a new kitten. Well, finally, this spring I'm going to the SPCA to adopt my kitty! Anybody got some good names I could name him/her?

rg_girlca
12-31-2003, 09:25 PM
Yes I remember you and congratulations on your new kitty to come.
In order to pick out a name, I would have to see a picture of the kitty and know if it is a little girl or boy.
I'm very happy for you. I hope you are ready for a fun time with your furbaby.
Can't wait for the day, when you announce your new arrival.:)

bluekat
12-31-2003, 09:30 PM
Congrats! Getting a new kitty is so much fun, I'm sure you'll enjoy him/her.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!:)

I need to see a pic of the kitty first to pick a name too, or I need to know the coloring.
Keep us updated!

CatDad
01-01-2004, 02:28 AM
OOOO, a new kitty.:)

Before I give names I would like to see whoever it is first. However good general names, Mayhem, Trouble, etc.:)

Good luck and let us knwo how it goes.:)

trayi52
01-01-2004, 02:50 AM
Can't wait for you to get your new Kitty!! Hope its soon for you.

Willie

jenluckenbach
01-01-2004, 05:38 AM
Cant wait for the new kitty.

amoore
01-01-2004, 09:30 AM
Congratulations on getting a new kitten!:)

The name you want for your new baby, may come to you when you see it. Sometimes their personalitys help you with names.:)

sirrahbed
01-01-2004, 11:51 AM
Oh my yes! This is exciting news:) I agree with the others - you really have to see and meet the cat - and the right name will come to you. I usually choose names that go with my interests as well - like mine are names for poets that fit the personality of my cats - because I like literature. When my kids were small, we used Sesame Street names. But you really need to get the kitten first and that perfect name will come:D Maybe you can post a picture and we will help you!! That might be fun. (If you like our ideas, that is:D )

RedHedd
01-01-2004, 01:58 PM
Congrats on the new kitten to be. As for a name, I agree with everyone else -- first meet the kitten; the name will come based on sex, personality, coloring, quirks (what? :eek: cats have quirks? :eek: ) :D Looking forward to meeting your new kitten!

krazyaboutkatz
01-02-2004, 01:38 AM
Congrats on your soon to be new kitten. I'll be looking foward to hearing more about him/her and seeing pics too.:) Then I can help you come up with a name.

catmandu
01-02-2004, 09:31 AM
Scrappy is a good name for a kitten , as the little ones do tend to be a little feisdty , at least at first. And he was of my my Favorite Cats , my best Tuxedo Pal.

amoore
01-02-2004, 10:44 AM
Hey, I like that name too. Scrappy sounds like a cute name!:D

Bastet27
01-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Scrappy! I like that! Trouble is also a good name. I'll be sure to post pictures when I get him/her.

catcrazylady
01-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Can't wait for the new arrival!! This is so exciting! It's so much fun when someone gets a kitten and we get to watch it grow up on PT!! :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Felicia's Mom
01-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Congrats on getting your kitten. I hope to see pictures