PDA

View Full Version : Help! How do i get a picture under my name?!

puppydoggirl21
12-31-2003, 04:25 PM
:confused: please help I really want everyone to be able to see what my cute dog looks like and i have no idea how to the picture over there under my name like alot of people have. I think that it looks really neat.:confused: please help!
Thanks

Leann:confused: :)

bluekat
12-31-2003, 04:40 PM
If you mean the pictures in our signatures, you go to "User cp" at the top, where it has home, usercp, register, calender...etc. Then you click on "edit profile" and scroll down to where it says signature. You need to have the picture you want to put in uploaded on a site. Then you just put (then the address of the pic) and then you're done:)
If you mean an avatar under your name, you go to user cp, then you click on edit options. You scroll down to the avatar part and put in which one you want.

Hope this helps!

Kfamr
12-31-2003, 04:42 PM
Go to your 'user cp' which is located at the top of the page, the second purple button.

Go to 'Edit Options' which is the second thing in your user cp.

Scroll all the way down, where it says 'Avatar'.

Click on 'Change Avatar'. This will bring you to another screen which will say Edit Avatar.

At the bottom it will say 'You can upload an avatar from your computer' -- then it will have a section and a button that says Browse. Click browse and select the picture you want from you harddrive.

Click Submit Modifications.

Your avatar must be 60 x 60 pixels. If you don't know how to resize your photo to 60x60 pixels, just ask and I'll help you with it. :)

<edit> Bluekat is too fast. :o

puppydoggirl21
12-31-2003, 04:52 PM
Kfamr
Thank you for your help, thank you also to bluekat, you both where really helpful. But my picture is to large and i don't know how to get it down to 60x60. Please help.
thank you

bluekat
12-31-2003, 04:55 PM
You're welcome:)

If its too big, you're gonna have to resize it. But do you have a program on your computer? You could use the resizing feature they have on there.

Kfamr
12-31-2003, 04:56 PM
Do you know how to attach a photo? If so you can do that and i'll make it the correct size.

If you don't know how to attatch it..

When you go to reply, there's a place where it says "Attach file:" It's near the bottom.

Well, click to the right of that, the button that says browse and select the photo you'd like me to resize. Then hit submit reply. :)

puppydoggirl21
12-31-2003, 05:01 PM
i hope i did this right thank you so much kfamr

Kfamr
12-31-2003, 05:04 PM
Here's where I can't help. I don't have the program to resize .gifs

I can though, make it where it doesn't move and it's just the dog, but i'm not sure if that's what you want.

puppydoggirl21
12-31-2003, 10:11 PM
I dont mind if the dog is moving or not. Thank you so much for your help and sorry if you where waiting a long time for my reply my computer kicked me off and then in a half hour it was dinner time and then a lot of other stuff happened and i have not had the chance to write back until know. so do what you want with the picture. Thanks a million!
Leann:)

puppydoggirl21
12-31-2003, 10:13 PM
Sorry i forgot to put in the picture i was not sure if you needed another one or not so here it is. Thanks for all your help!

Leann:)

puppydoggirl21
12-31-2003, 10:44 PM
thanks for all the help but i dont need it to be resized anymore thanks everyone for all you help Thanks so much
in case any of you where wondering this is not my acual dog but a spitting image of her when i first got her!
thanks so much!:)