PDA

View Full Version : Reggie

tatsxxx11
01-01-2001, 05:36 AM
What a purrrrfect pick for the New Year "Cat of the Day!" A precious, innocent new life to usher in a New Year. Reggie, you are beautiful beyond my ability to describe you. And you sound so loving and sweet. Any kitty lover knows exactly what I mean. I can almost feel and smell you in all your kitten glory. Kitten breath! Heavenly!! I am sooo happy you will begin your life this new year, this new millenium, with such a wonderful, caring Mom. A Mom who dedicates herself to helping the lost, lonely and abandoned of the animal world. What kid could ask for more!! Congratulations sweet Reggie. The gentlest of hugs to you and your special Mom!! Maybe your Mom can post some pics over the coming year so we can see you grow even more beautiful, if that's possible!!

Kirsten
01-01-2001, 07:39 AM
tats, I thought the same when I saw the pic today - a new, innocent life for the first day of the year!
And what a cute little baby he is! Doesn't surprise me that his new mommy choose him as soon as she saw him! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif I fell in love with him only seconds after his pic loaded!
May his young life be full of joy and pleasure! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

Kirsten

Pam
01-01-2001, 07:52 AM
What a precious little one Reggie is. How wonderful that he was found in that yard!! He looks a little like my daughter's ragdoll when he was a wee kitten so I was taken back a little when I first saw his face. I admire everyone who works in animal rescue and those who foster particularly (Spencer comes immediately to mind here and I know there are others that post here that help out that way too). It must be sooooo hard to give these sweeties up after providing a temporary home for them and sharing your life with them, and yes, getting attached to them. It looks like Reggie will do just fine, though! Here's to little Reggie and all of the people out there who help little kitties like Reggie have happy endings. What a sweet little Cat of the Day! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

lhg0962
01-01-2001, 09:47 AM
Lucky Reggie....you found a new home and a warm place to stay. I'm in love with you already. Don't think I could ever make it as a foster parent but I think the world of all of you who do it. Congratulations, Reggie, Kitten of the Day, on the first day of your first year of life!

Tebaldi
01-01-2001, 08:08 PM
Congratulations to little Reggie & his foster mum for such a lovely start to the new year. What a beauty you are, Reggie, with your soft, soft fur & tiny pink nose & toes. I am sure you will have a happy & loving life with your new family. Happy new year to you and all the cat lovers who visit this site.

garrison
01-24-2001, 01:08 PM
Thanks to everyone who wrote about Reggie, the cat of the day for Jan. 1. I am Reggie's mom also the person who fostered him. That's right, I couldn't give him up. My friend, the person who was going to adopt him, understood. Who wouldn't! But, you should see him now. His kitten photo, the one that you saw, was six-months old Jan. 1. He has grown into one of the most beautiful cats I've ever seen and just as cute. He looks just like a Snowshoe and has the best personality. He loves to sit on my chest and rub his face against my cheek. Sometimes, he gives me kisses. He is into everything and absolutely loves water. I think he was a combination of Dennis the Menace and a laborador retriever in a former life. The other day he burst into the shower, protected by the curtain, giving me a near heart attack. He gets along with everybody—including my six other cats. People have offered me money for him. I will send pictures soon.

tatsxxx11
01-24-2001, 03:17 PM
Garrison, What great news. For a second there I thought I was losing it! Reggie was weeks ago! Can't wait to see the photos. Reggie sounds like a dream kitty! Big hugs to him and lots of love. So nice to "talk" to the mom of one of the award winners!

4 feline house
01-24-2001, 10:01 PM
Garrison-Tats is right! So many times we write glowing praises of the kitties picked for Cat of the Day, but never hear from their people again! I always wonder if they're reading the posts, but choose not to join, or it they ever even know the forums are here. I'm glad we heard from you, and welcome to our little forum!