PDA

View Full Version : Bo Update

K & L
12-31-2003, 03:28 PM
Hi Everyone
It's been awhile, I've been down with the flu since Christmas Eve and have just now felt like I'm back amongst the living. I'm still not out of the woods, but at least I can move! Hope everyone had a good holiday. Mine was inspite of it all.

Anyway, thought I'd update you on Bo. She is doing about 90% better since her medication. The vet called and said he wants to keep her on them for another month and see how it goes. If things keep getting better, and hopefully up to 100%, she won't have to go through the misery of having a scope ran up her nose!
She's been quite the little couch potato with me!

jenluckenbach
12-31-2003, 03:31 PM
I always love to hear good news.:D

jazzcat
12-31-2003, 04:54 PM
Sorry you've been sick too but glad to hear that you and Bo are doing better. I hope things will continue to improve. That scope sounds painful.

Thanks for the update.

K & L
01-01-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Sorry you've been sick too but glad to hear that you and Bo are doing better. I hope things will continue to improve. That scope sounds painful.

Thanks for the update.

If they end up having to do the scope, they will have to put her out for it. I'm not thrilled with the thought of that since she's been having these problems for so long. Kind of scares me!

rg_girlca
01-01-2004, 01:34 PM
Sorry to hear you were sick for the holidays, but also glad to hear that you and Bo are feeling better.
I hope and pray that things continue to get better for Bo and she won't need to have the scope up the nose. Stay well sweetheart.

CatDad
01-02-2004, 10:12 AM
I am sorry to hear that you were sick for the holidays, but glad you are feeling better.:)

I am also very happy to hear that Bo is doing better also. I hope the meds work and you won't have to do the scope.

kimlovescats
01-02-2004, 10:28 AM
What encouraging news for Bo... hope things continue to improve!
Sorry to hear you have been sick .... it's been running through our family as well, thankfully mine was just a cold, not the flu!
Take care and get feeling better soon!

(hugs)

catcrazylady
01-02-2004, 12:58 PM
Glad to hear the you and Bo are doing better! Hopefully all the bad is gone now and the New Year will bring good health to you both!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif