PDA

View Full Version : Moneypenny

tatsxxx11
10-07-2001, 07:55 AM
Moneypenny, I was in tears reading about the very special relationship you and your guardian shared for so many wonderful years. I know how deeply sad your family must be not to have you there to love. But I don't think there was ever a more beautiful, beloved, cherished girl than you, dear one. How regal and elegant you look posed there upon your throne. If ever a kitty deserved the title "Queen," it is Moneypenny. And I am sure you reign supreme there at the Rainbow Bridge, awaiting the day when you are your beloved companion will be united again. :) It was an honor to meet you beautiful Moneypenny. The friend of a lifetime who selflessly shared her love and companionship all the days of her life. Today we honor you beautiful Moneypenny, our most deserving, beautiful and cherished Cat of the Day. Your family was so blessed to have you in their lives those many years...

Cougie Wechsler
10-07-2001, 01:19 PM
Dearest Moneypenny, what a sweet and beattiful queen you are! And what love you shared with your human who shared the special kitty named Moneypenny with the World! I am so happy that you lived such a long life and didn't let a few hazards spoil your fun. No doubt you are looking down on this day with pride in being honored as our very special, very beautiful queen Cat of the Day! :)

Logan
10-07-2001, 05:18 PM
What a beautiful girl, with an equally beautiful story. Moneypenny is every cat owner's dream, living such a long, full and wonderful life!! We can only wish to get our kitties to 22 years!! I know she is missed, but thank you so much for sharing your wonderful memories of her with us.

Congratulations, sweet Moneypenny, and to your Dad and Mom, for being a very special Sunday Cat of the Day!! :)

yorkster
10-07-2001, 07:14 PM
Oh Moneypenny, you are beautiful! What a long and happy life you had, and what happiness you brought to your family. You definately deserve the honor of being our COTD today!

lizbud
10-07-2001, 10:02 PM
Dearest Moneypenny,
Your loving family has shared your story
and a bit of your life with us..You were very
much loved sweet baby, and are still being
remembered today as our CAT OF THE DAY!!!
Reign Supreme over Rainbow Bridge dear one
while You await your family to join You!!!

miss prissy
10-09-2001, 10:47 AM
What a wonderful tribute to you Miss Money Penny, a girl who is surely laying in a warm ball on the rainbow bridge. Your Dad wrote such beautiful words about you pretty girl . . you were so loved.