PDA

View Full Version : Just back from the vet's

catnapper
12-31-2003, 07:43 AM
To drop Pouncer off to be neutered. I have to wait til 3:00 to call and see how everything went. I can't help but feel mean! My husband didn't want to go with me because he siad then Pouncer would be mad at me, not him. LOL:D

I was talking to the vet tech and she made me feel so much better... she also has 18 cats! Hmmm, I wonder does she know about PT?

catcrazylady
12-31-2003, 07:52 AM
OH Poor Pouncer!! I hate it when this time comes!! You know that they will be fine but you just hate taking them in there when they are well!!
We know ADORABLE POUNCER will be fine but keep us posted anyway!! Will he be able to come home today? My vet makes them stay overnight.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif That is awful for Meowmies!!!

sirrahbed
12-31-2003, 08:11 AM
I know the feeling! Mine also had to spend the night and I wished I could be there. They were alone part of the time anyway. Male neutering is very simple but meowmies job is to worry! Let us know when he is home OK? I rather loke little Pouncer:D

catlover4ever
12-31-2003, 08:18 AM
Oh I know just how you feel. It is a meowmies job to worry and to be the "bad guy" by taking them to the V E T's.

CatDad
12-31-2003, 08:34 AM
I am sure that little pouncer will be fine. I'll still hold good thoughts for him though.:)

However, it is still our job to worry about our fur babies when they go to the vet.

In our house it is my job to be the bad guy and take the kitties to the vet.;)

Keep us posted when you have news.

catmandu
12-31-2003, 09:11 AM
Pouncer , I am sure will be fine , as this is not a complicated surgery. and he has Pouncer Angel and Mr Scrappy Angel , to keep him company!

kimlovescats
12-31-2003, 09:16 AM
Pouncer will do just fine! I had 3 of my boys neutered day before yesterday! He'll come home, sleep it off, and be "good as new"!;)

jenluckenbach
12-31-2003, 10:16 AM
WOW, this must mean my baby boy is all grown up!! (well, maybe not completely ;) ) Time sure flies!!!!! The worst part about this is the waiting for the reunion. Pouncer will be fine, it's us humans that suffer most. :)

jazzcat
12-31-2003, 01:09 PM
I'm sure Pouncer will do great and I want to see more pictures of him when he is back to his bouncy self.

catnapper
12-31-2003, 02:51 PM
My boy's home!!! They gave him a little toy mouse which he tore to shreds - I guess he thought it was a fishie:)

They spent ten minutes telling me about how languid he will be and how he will be pretty timid for a few days. Not my boy!!!! He ran into the house and refuses to sit still. He's tearing through room after room as if he's on some kind of high.

Now we are having a ton of people over tonight and food will be everywhere.. lets see how well he avoids the food;)

At least Allen had the decency to be sleepy and quiet for the first night! Ah well, this is what makes Pouncer special.

sirrahbed
12-31-2003, 02:57 PM
Great that Pouncer is home and doing well! I know you are glad to have that over and HE does not even know anything happened! :)

jenluckenbach
12-31-2003, 03:02 PM
Pouncer, you make me smile with every story I hear about you. Your family never lacks for entertainment, do they? :D

RICHARD
12-31-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
He ran into the house and refuses to sit still.

It can be one of two things....

His 'bits' were slowing him down
or
He hasn't realized that they were taken from him.

I am crossing my legs as a form of protest..:eek:

amoore
12-31-2003, 05:05 PM
So glad that pouncer is ok. He sounds happy to be back home.
Sunny did good about his surgery too he was 5 months old when I had his done. He became 5 years old December 21. I still remember worrying about him, when he was getting it done.

Funny Richard!:D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid84/pfa15b3f1139abae910268a954d5ec278/fad13687.jpg