PDA

View Full Version : Who are the few PTers that you admire most?

petlover
12-30-2003, 09:26 PM
I know that there has already been a thread on " Who do you Admire?" but I wanted to sort of bring it back because it was a very sweet thread I thought. Here are JUST A FEW.:D

Kfamr: Kay is so sweet. She loves Simba and Nala more than anything and I can see that. She is always willing to make you a sig. She is good at so many things. I cannot name them all. Kay gives young people a good word. She definately has the ability to be the first woman president. Kay has feelings just like the rest of us, and she wants people to know that. People mess with her sometimes about what she says, but she replys with a smiley in her post. These are JUST A FEW reasons why I admire Kay so much.

CountryCowgirl: Kaylin loves horses and barrel races. She also shows animals. She understands my point of view when I try to explain stuff to her about my horses and animals. She was a born barrel racer just like me. I look forward to meeting her at the Houston livestock show. She will be showing and I think that it is so awlsome that she likes to show. She will always be understandable when you are stuck in difficult situations. These are A FEW reasons why I admire Kaylin so much.

GoldenRetrLuver: Julie is always glad to help me out when I have trouble pasting my sig. or avatar. I can trust her with my password. I know that she won't tell anyone. She loves her 2 dogs and always will. She is always willing to participate in anything that has to do with helping out animals, or just something silly. Julie is a nice girl, and I hope to meet her,Molly, and Daisy one day. I am hoping soon. Meeting Julie would be great.:)

DukeDogsMom: I admire Val because she was so good to Chance. She made him so happy and that has meant a lot to me. When I saw his face in those pictures that she put on here I would have never in a million years relized that he was once before homeless. He was so happy. Val did that. With her love and patience look what she did. I mean she even found him a home for Christmas!! Val deserves so much more than this little message that I am writing saying why I admire her so much. She deserves a medal of gold.

Wolfsoul: I admire Jordan because of her kind heart. I believe that if I was around her a lot she would never stop smiling. Of course, I wouldn't know unless I got to spend an afternoon with her. She likes it when boys are more percise than sloppy. For instance..
Instead of saying Hey. She would much rather have Hey Jordan. I respect that all the way Jordan.
You love Timber like she is your own child and you should. You always have something nice to say in " Messy" situations. You do not like to get in the middle of fights. I admire you for all of these things. You are a really cool person is really what I am trying to get my point out to.
:)

My fingers are starting to hurt. I am doing one more ant THAT'S IT.;)

GP girl: You are always ready to talk on Yahoo Messanger. You always like to joke around with me and other people and I think that you are funny. You always like to ask how I am doing and how my pets are. You also like to ask how my holiday went. Most people just talk to me because they want something and not because they want to know how I am doing. But, you just want to " talk" You don't want anything back from me but a How are you doing back. And I can live with that.:)

Alright, that's it for now. Anyone else want to share?:D

Dogz
12-30-2003, 09:34 PM
Kfamr: I really admire Kay. She seems to be such a nice person, and she takes wonderful pictures. I love reading all of her posts, and enjoy talking to her on AIM, etc. I hope to see many more pictures of Sim and Nala in the near future. -hint, hint-

Pam: Pam is one of the nicest people know. She is so kind, and always has something nice to say. I love seeing Bella and Ripley, my two favorite poodles. Keep posting Pam!

GoldenRetrLuver: Julie, you are always so much fun to talk to, and you always seem to be in a good mood. I can talk to you about anything, and you aren't mean like me.;) And you can always put a smile on.:D *inside joke*

Popcornbird: PCB, you are also so much fun to talk to! I love seeing and hearing about Popcorn and Muffin, and of course, seeing pictures! You can always give me good advice on Nelly, you are the first person I ask! Thanks for all of the great advice you have given me!

RICHARD: How could I forget you?!? I talk to you to everyone, LOL, you always can make me laugh, you are just too funny! I haven't seen you around lately, where have you been? You make the Thursday threads so much fun, and make my Shirley Temples *perfect*;)

I admire so many people, but I am only going to name a few, because I could blabber on for days. I will add more people when I think of them.;)

G.P.girl
12-30-2003, 09:36 PM
oooo cool!
umm...lets see...well ..hmmm i'll have to think about it for a while. bu ti'll get back to you. i kinda know who i want to say, but i have to think why and how to write it.....:D i'll be back....

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-30-2003, 09:37 PM
Emmz: Yep, gotta love Emma. She's just a great person and a great friend.

Amber: Always full of energy! You are so fun to talk to on AIM.

Sandra: With 10,000+ posts, who doesn't look up to her? LOL... But really, Sandra, you are so kind and caring to everyone and everything. I really look up to you.

Aly: For your kindness and caring attitude towards all the animals you have fostered. Major kudos to you!

Ticosmyham: My Annie... my sweet sweet psychic Annie. And the fluffy Tico... Annie you're my best friend! *dances for Anne*

apcrs5122
12-30-2003, 09:55 PM
Oh, there are so, so many people that I truley admire, but here are a few and I'll post more later:)

Julie:You are such a kind person. You are great to talk to, and a wonderful person. You know just what to say when someone's feeling down. You're a great friend.

Amber(camcampup):You are such a fun person! A great friend and someone willing to offer advice and comfort.

Emma:Even though I haven't talked to you a lot, I really really like you. You are fun, and absolutly wonderful.

Megan:Just like Emma, I haven't talked to you a whole bunch. But I still know that you are a great person and fun to be around.

Amber(Katie's mom):You seem like such a sweet person! I would really like to get to know you.

Kayann:I haven't really gotten to know you, or talked to you much, but I would really like to. You seem like such a wonderful person, and I want to get to know you. I can tell how much you love your babies, and that shows and tells a lot about you.

Well, I think that's enough for now, and I will probably write more later.

petlover
12-30-2003, 09:58 PM
I had to go look up her username...:rolleyes:

I also admire apcrs5122:

She is a very sweet girl, and very full of energy. Always ready to talk to you. When she gets to talking about horses, she will never stop. She loves horses as much as Kaylin and I do!:eek: Now that is love.:D She barrel races too and shows a real passion for it. I respect her and trust her word. She makes me want to let out what is inside me and go battle a monster 300+ times my size. I guess she just makes me feel strong.:)

GoldenRetrLuver
12-30-2003, 09:58 PM
Aww...thanks you guys. :)

Amber- My budday/sister/AIM friend! You're so nice and fun to talk too. It's never a dull moment when you're around. I feel I can tell you anything. I only hope I can one day get to Florida and meet you. :)

Emma- Or should I say THE Emma? You're so friendly, and always cheer me up when I'm feeling down. I can tell you anything. :)

Ashley- My shaking fat/jiggling butt buddy! :D You're just a great person and I love talking to you. You always give out wonderful advice, and you're such a nice person.

Jordan- Jordo! :D You MUST come on over when you come to CA...that'd be awesome. You're a nice person with a great sence of humor.

Kayster- What can I say? You're so cool. ;) I enjoy every picture of Simba and Nala you post, and I love talking to you.

Brookster- My coolio budday. ;) You're just great to talk too and I love every one of your posts. You brighten my day.

Dayna- You're so nice! I love talking to you and seeing your posts. :)

Kater- You're such a nice person and I enjoy talking to you on AIM; and thanks for all the Vegitarian info. I am considering it! :)

Theres a lot more...but my hands are tired. ;)

slleipnir
12-30-2003, 10:06 PM
I have a lot actually...
Kay - Cause she's awesome ;) Sticks up for what she believes and lots of other stuff :)

Sandra - Always has something nice to say. I don't think I've ever heard a negative comment from her :x Also she seems to put others before herself..I wish I was like that..

Catnip - Always listens to all my crap and whining

Amy - amazing artist -shakes fist-

Anna_66 - I don't know you overly well, but you seem really nice :)

Lots more

apcrs5122
12-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Oh! I forgot CJ!:p :rolleyes:

CJ:You are an absolutly fantastic person! I really love talking to you, you're so sweet (yeah! sweet:p hehe) and nice, and everything else.
:EDIT:We've gone Mexican!!!!!! OLE'!!!! :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Here's part two!

Dayna: You are so cool. I'm glad you're back! *And you like my story.. that's a plus!* LOL j/k

Karen: So highly respected!! Where would we be without you? And... you deal with us!! Another good point ;)

Ashley [binka]: You are a great person. You always have something to say to make people feel better. And you have the most beautiful dogs in the world!

Jordan: You are so kind and nice to people. I don't talk to you much on AIM, but when I do, you're always fun to be around!

CathyBogart
12-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Cass (luckies4me): For all the rescue work you do!

petlover
12-30-2003, 10:14 PM
WHOA!!!! Hold up!!!!:eek: Have we all forgotten Karen?

Why, if it wasn't for Karen some of us wouldn't even know the ones that we say that we look up to. Oh my gosh. How could we have forgotten you Karen?:( Well, here's mine.:)

Karen: Karen you are so sweet and care so much about animals. You always want to remind us to be nice. You do not like for us to fight. I am glad that you do not like the fights because only person that they will really listen to is you.
Karen, when times were rough for me and I had to leave PT for a while. You still talked to me on e-mail. That meant a lot to me. You really mean a lot to all of us. Not only because you made this website, but because you are you.:)

Tweety_Pie
12-30-2003, 10:16 PM
I admire

EVERYBODY! ;) lol I know your only suppose to choose a few but I couldn't lol.

GoldenRetrLuver
12-30-2003, 10:16 PM
I'm back. ;)

Cayter- Caaaaaaaaaayter! I can't wait to meet you in February! :D You're such a cool person and I love talking to you on AIM. You da best. ;)

Sandra- You have to be the nicest person I've ever met! Only, we need some pictures! ;) Each and every one of your 11,000 posts is filled with love and consideration.

Liana- My MSN buddy. :D You're great to talk too, and a good friend. You just need to tell me the secret to Mickey's coat! I don't believe it's the lepurachauns. ;)

apcrs5122
12-30-2003, 10:22 PM
Ahh, yes, Karen!(and Paul):If it wasn't for you, there would be no Pet Talk!;) But I also admire you very, very much. For everything you do, and the tolerance that you mush have. You deal with problems here, and handle them well. You offer great advice and are always offering a helping hand. We love ya!;)

Tonya
12-30-2003, 10:40 PM
Dear PT buddies (you know who you are):

I do not want to name names because I'm sure I'll leave someone special out. Each and every one of you have qualities that I love. Humor, honesty, knowledge, great listeners, great story tellers, great photographers, big hearts...you name it.

I never imagined that there are so many people that love animals the way I do. All my life, I have been teased for my "obsession" with animals. I finally have friends that are obsessed too.

I love the fact that I can be myself with you all. All though we've had our ups and downs, and you've seen all my colors, I still feel accepted. I feel more comfortable talking to you all about my life then any of my friends or family.

I love the fact that I can bring up the lamest or pettiest things in my life, and you listen. Also, you all give awesome honest advice.

You have made me laugh...and cry...and scream. ;) I have learned so much about everything (including myself) since I've came to PT. I feel like PT is the big group of friends that I have always been looking for.

Thank you all for being in my life. (Yes, I said all.)

Love, Tonya

Moose
12-30-2003, 10:49 PM
I know this sounds sappy, but I'm going to say it anyway...I honestly admire everyone [well, almost everyone ;)] in one way or another.

First off--
Kayster - You've been nothing but nice to me since I joined PT, and you've become my closest friend here. I always enjoy or random talks on AIM, and I love being able to complain to you. ;) You have such talent, and I know you will go far.

Jules - By far one of the sweetest people at PT, I love you to death. :D Besides, without us really cool people...what would PT be like?? ;):p

Aly - To the best foster mother I have ever come across. You work your tail off for the better of each and every animal you foster...definite props for that.

Amy - An amazing artist and amazing person. :)

There are plenty more...but I'm tired, and my "nice card" is about to be played out for the day. ;):p:D

wolfsoul
12-30-2003, 11:32 PM
OMG, I just typed out a HUGE reply, and it turns out I had too many images. THEN it deletes everything! Forget that, I'm not doing that again lol.

Thanks so much for the compliments about me! :D I had written a compliment about those who had written one to me..but they were deleted...uhh, pure frustration.

Moose
12-30-2003, 11:35 PM
Mine did that too, Jordan...but it didn't delete everything. :p

GoldenRetrLuver
12-30-2003, 11:37 PM
Lol, that's ok Jordan...I know you love me. :D

wolfsoul
12-30-2003, 11:39 PM
Uggh, Brooke, you're sooo lucky lol.

Yes yes Julie, you were on my list. :p I remembered to add a thankyou for putting up with my insane laughter. ;)

Moose
12-30-2003, 11:40 PM
lol...no Jordan, I'm not lucky...I'm special. :p;):D lol

GoldenRetrLuver
12-30-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Moose
lol...no Jordan, I'm not lucky...I'm special. :p;):D lol

Yeah...special ed Just kidding, just kidding. :D

wolfsoul
12-30-2003, 11:43 PM
Gee, sure wish I was special.. :( ;)

binka_nugget
12-30-2003, 11:44 PM
Ohh I love these kinds of threads.:D

I admire everyone here. It's all these different people that make pet talk what it is.

Jordini (Wolfsoul): Aren't umbrella's AMAZING? You and Jynnelle will always be my #1 uhh... "buddies" ;)

Julie (Goldentretrluver): My shaking fat, butt jiggling, bully stick chewing buddy. You're always a blast to talk to and always make me laugh.

Liana/pooper scooper spice (Primabella): :D You're an awesome person to talk to. It's always loads of fun singing old bsb songs with you lol.

Jynnelle (Tikeyas_mom): I can't wait til we get to meet in March. You're always so nice to me and we have loads of fun on aim/msn.

There are ALOT more I'm missing..I'll probably add them later.

Moose
12-30-2003, 11:44 PM
Psh...whatever, you're just jealous. ;):p

Hey Jules, ever notice how we always manage to throw in some pointless posts about each other in practically every thread? lol...Yeah babay.

Moose
12-30-2003, 11:45 PM
Jordan, you are special...I was just a little more special this time. :p

GoldenRetrLuver
12-30-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Moose
Hey Jules, ever notice how we always manage to throw in some pointless posts about each other in practically every thread? lol...Yeah babay.

Lol yeah I know...some people just have that gift I guess. ;) Oh yeah.

Moose
12-30-2003, 11:49 PM
haha yeah, a gift...I don't know if that's what I'd call it, but it'll work for now. ;)

wolfsoul
12-30-2003, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget

Jordini (Wolfsoul): Aren't umbrella's AMAZING? You and Jynnelle will always be my #1 uhh... "buddies" ;)

*sings* Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.....

I had written about the umbrellas, and you would have seen it if it hadn't been deleted!! *cries* Oh, I shall compalin forever.

Oh, and I'm waaay before Jynnelle. Sheesh. I'm #1!!

GoldenRetrLuver
12-30-2003, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget
Julie (Goldentretrluver): My shaking fat, butt jiggling, bully stick chewing buddy. You're always a blast to talk to and always make me laugh.

*Cringes* Bully sticks...I gotta find some of those. :p

countrycowgirl
12-31-2003, 12:14 AM
everyone on pt has been very nice to me :D . but jan (petlover ) has been wonderful she is my barrel buddy. :p ;) she shares my love for horses and showing she always encourages me to strive for things. and i can't wait to meet her :D :D :D she is a great friend:D

petlover
12-31-2003, 12:16 AM
Awww, thanks.:) That was really sweet. I will post the rest of my list tomorrow. I am still trying to find the right words for the list. Anyways, you are a really great friend too, and your lpost really made me smile.:) Thanks.

Kfamr
12-31-2003, 04:35 AM
The few people I admire most?

Someone that ALWAYS comes to mind in these sort of threads is

Aly: I honestly don't know how she's able to do what she does. She must have a heart made of gold. Being able to take in all of those babies, fostering them and finding them GREAT homes. I'd either A.) Go crazy B.) Never be able to let them go.

Although, one day I want to be able to do something such as she does.

I really have alot more, but I don't wan to post them all. I may accidently leave 1 or 2 out, and I don't want to do that. Aly just needed to be mentioned because she's a great person and a great friend. (as well as everyone else that I was going to post. :) )

I do have to include Valerie, Dukedogsmom, though. She has become a great friend and her love and effort she put into saving Chance, you can tell she has a great heart. :)

Thanks to everyone who included me in their posts; I appreciate it. :)

Pam
12-31-2003, 07:33 AM
Gosh I don't really have a favorite, but I have to admit that there are several people whose posts I always try to read. Just for starters, and I know I have left many out:

Sasvermont, Logan, Rachel, Jackie, K9Karen, Sandra, CookieBaker, Dogz, Staci, Tubby & Peanut's Mom, Edwina's Secretary, AmberLee, Aly, Wolflady (where have you been?), JenLuckenbach, WolfQ, Richard, krazyaboutkatz, Noah's Mommy, etc., etc. You get the idea! This is why I have to spend so much time here! LOL!

moosmom
12-31-2003, 08:11 AM
Karen rocks! But everyone here on PT has their own unique qualities that I admire.

All the people on PT that are involved in animal rescue (you guys know who you are) hold a special place in my heart.

And of course, Ramanth :rolleyes:. If it weren't for PT and our mutual love for our kitties (Logan and LilEli who are brothers), I never would've had the pleasure of meeting everyone else at Findlay Park.

Thanks to this website, I have met and made some very wonderful and special friends.

Happy New Year everyone!!

bluekat
12-31-2003, 10:18 AM
I've tried this in other threads, but I just can't choose anyone!;) I just gotta say that I admire you all:D

primabella
12-31-2003, 11:00 AM
I admire a lot of people, mostly everyone here just because you all share the same love for animals and are providing good homs to them. :) Thanks Julie and Ash for mentionning me. :)

Aly - For all the foster/rescue work she does

Ashley [binka_nugget] - My deodorant/flinging poop/sexy spice friend. You're an awesome person and I love chatting with you. You're always there to help me out when I need help (and that is a lot of times). And only you have the guts to sing old bsb and spice girls songs with me.

Julie [GoldenRetrLuver] - For being a great friend and finally getting MSN ;) And it *is* the leprauchaun I tells ya! Oh and thank you for putting up with me on chat. hehe

Jordan [wolfsoul] How I hate you. ;) I admire how you always know so much about dog breeds, dog food, and almost everything else. You're a great friend and I'm looking forward to the rest of that story. ;)

Karen - Just for putting up with all of us

Amy [Wolf_Q] - For being an amazing artist and a really nice person

Sara [zanzanfergie] - For always being os sweet to me and being such a polite person

Micki - For being one of my favorite Pet Talkers who isn't afraid to stand up for herself

Kay [Kfamr] - An amazing photographer

PCB - For being such a birdie expert and having so much patience and always being there to help me out.

Bluekat - My WLiiA and Sims friend. :D

I was going to name so many more but I can't. Lol. Just know each and everyone of you get me thinking differently and I learn new things from this place almost everyday. I admire Pet Talk...mostly for putting up with me. ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
12-31-2003, 11:39 AM
I have to add one more.

Cinder & Smoke- You guys are great. :D I love reading your posts, they always make me smile. :)

Foam
12-31-2003, 11:44 AM
Thanks everyone! :D

KayAnn - We don't really get along...all of you know that, but you're so smart about your dogs and so deeply loving with them. I admire that, and that you are not afriad to show it. When you think about it, we really do have a lot in common. :) Plus, your photography skills are incredible! I find so much insperation from your photos with all my art. Be it drawings, or photographs.

Dayna - DUDE! You're so fun to talk to. Mexicans fo shizzle! :D Lol! All your pets are so adorable, I must say that I love one in particular. ;):p HAPPY NEW YEARS WOO~!! We're crazy. :D You need to post more pictures, girl! jhsfuiolsht23

Julie - I can't wait to meet you in February! :) We are Collie people, and Collie people we shall stay. Lol! You're so fun, and cool. February is going to be awesome!

Karen and Paul - I've had my share of chances to be banned, and you kept me. I love you guys!!! You're amazing for making this wonderful community. You guys have helped turn my whole life around, and get me back on track. Thanks so sos ossosososooso much for making Pet Talk. :D

Meg - Your writing is beautiful. I really think you should take writing into consideration as a job! :D

Jordan - You top it all off with artistic writing skills, and a sweet heart. :) You're so smart, and you kick BUTT at name that breed! :p

Umm...I'm going to be back with more! :D

ramanth
12-31-2003, 12:04 PM
AWWW! Thanks Donna. :o :) Thank YOU for helping me with kitty rescue work and for taking my frantic calls at all hours of the day no matter what the situation. You were a great help in calming me down. I'm so glad you decided to move to Michigan and subsequently getting to meet you and know you better. :)

I admire you, Mugsy (and Mike), and Aly for all the rescue work you guys do. (Special thanks to Mugsy for getting me involved in transporting). :D

I admire everyone here for your unique abilities, but above all for your love of animals. I'll always know that here, people will understand. :)

petlover
12-31-2003, 12:35 PM
I am not really trying to pick favourites, but there is just one person that I have to mention again.

Kaylin ( CountryCowgirl) is really the best person that I have ever had the pleasure of talking too. She is so sweet, and very educated when it comes to animals. She writes awlsome stories, and I am sure that one day she will be a World Champion Barrel Racer. I know that she is a really great person, even knowing I have not met her. I do look forward to meeting her though. I can't wait!:) I just want everyone here to know, that Kaylin is definately someone that makes PT a better place. Well heck, she is Kaylin.:) She is my barrel buddy.

Thank you for being such a great person Kaylin, and most definately a great friend.:)

G.P.girl
12-31-2003, 01:22 PM
ok i know i'm fogetting half the people i wanted to write about, but i'll get back to them later.:)
ok here goes:
petlover i love talking to you on the messenger, and drawing my crazy pictures in doodle. and even though you ride western (i'm an english snob..i'll admit:o ) we still share a love of horsys and stuff. that's all i can think of now.....i'm sure theres more though.

PCB i'm not sure how ong you've been on PT but you were one of the first people to alk to me when i first joined. i don't even remember what you said, but your name just kinda stuck. an you're always nice to people and you love your cute birdies so much.

GcG umm... i don't really know you all that well but i think youre cool. i like chameleons(sp?).a you alwas find something funny to say

richard again, i don't really knkow you either, but you always find a way to stop fighting, adn lighten up threads. you always have something crazy, funny to say about everythig (especially about your wonderful(hehe) governer)

Magcpen we are so much alike it's almost scary. but it's cool. right? yeah.

Karen of couse because you made PT, but besides thati admire you because you have the tolerance to put up with allopur bickering and fighting. i know i wouldn't be able to. i've always seen you as kinda the mom telling her kids to be nice adn play together....(us being the kids):)
ok my fingers are hurting and i want to go read the stories now.
oh wait!
ilovemyabbygirl-i love your stories adn i think your a great writer. (hinhint**go finish your story):)
CJ- your story is really good too. but i admire you for other reasons too. i think your really cool.
ok one more!
Tonya-i thinkyou're really cool too you always have good opinions about stuff.and you're always nice to people espes=ially newcomers
ok thats really all for now

wolfsoul
12-31-2003, 01:35 PM
Aww thanks for my compliments Liana and Cayter! *blushes* :) :o

G.P.girl
12-31-2003, 01:46 PM
ok sorry i kinda forgot about you....hehe just kidding;) :D :p
wolfsoul- ilove your story adn i think yo're really nice and funny. and umm... yeah i admire your yalent.

wolfsoul
12-31-2003, 01:49 PM
Aww thanks! :D I have to get some more of that story up lol. :o

green_chameleon_girl
12-31-2003, 02:16 PM
I admire

Tikeyas_Mom- For all those funny letters, being nice and fun to talk to

Kfamr- For being really nice and a great photographer

Wolfsoul- your fun to talk to on msn and your really nice

G.P.Girl- for being jealous of my pepsi *jk!* For being realy fun to talk to on yahoo!!!

petlover- (Mister Skunky is calling you) LOL I like all your drawings and I will draw more for you lol;)

hmmm Ok I could name more but I ADMIRE EVERYONE
:D

Foam
12-31-2003, 03:04 PM
Told you I'd be back! ;)

ParNone - How could I forget you!? Haven't seen you around latley, but I know you and Oz are still going strong in your agility. You helped my Ozzy and I out SO much, and taught me all there is to know! So if you see this, thank you from the bottom of my heart. You rock. :cool:

Ash - You have SO many animals and you still manage to take care of them all just fine! You teach other people's dogs tricks, you teach Nova tricks, and from what I hear you're quite the star! :D Keep up the good work.

Rachel - My country pal! ;) You rock, girl! It's awesome talkign to you and you're so talented with creating websites. You're a natural photographer, as well! But I'm still jealous of you going to all those converts! :D

luckies4me
12-31-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by WolfChan
Cass (luckies4me): For all the rescue work you do!

Thank you so much! :D

Here is my list:

WolfChan: You LOVE your reptiles and you are not afraid of certain creatures like me, and I think that is sooo cool! You are one of the few people I talk to that like praying mantids and roaches! :D You take awesome pics of your hognose too. AND we have the same taste in digital cameras, lol.

Karen, this is an obvious lol! Everything you do is fantastic. I am glad to have found PT and all that it offers me.

Moosmom, thanks so much for the kind words and help when I
am going through tough times with my father and grandfather and family in general. It really means a lot. :)

Shais_mom, we used to dislike eachother and now I feel as if I have found a new friend. Thanks for all the PM's about Mystic when I was going through a rough time. I am glad we worked things out in the end. :)

Aly, this too is an obvious! Like me you do rescue, and I enjoy reading your posts so much. You never give up, and I truly admire you for that.

Slick, what can I say? :D You are always so kind and helpful to me.

Trayi52, my new mommy LOL! :D hehe You are one of the people who always respond to my threads with kind words and are always so eager to learn about new animals and their care etc.

PCB, what can I say? Your birds are beautiful and so are you. You always stick up for what you feel is right and I really like that. You love your birds so much and are always willing to help others learn about tiels and other birds.

KayAnn, the love you express for your kids is simply amazing! I am in awe at the wonderful photographs you take!

Cataholic, for all you have done for your precious pup!

KAK, well lets see, you have great taste in furries! Especially Storm!

CatDad, for all the help you gave me when I was having problems with my computer lol. Thanks so much! :D

luckies4me
12-31-2003, 03:20 PM
Had to continue in another post so I didn't lose it. :p

I just wanted to say, that I could list each and everyone of you, and you all have something unique that I enjoy. Each one of you bring your own "specialness" to PT. :)

shais_mom
12-31-2003, 03:46 PM
Thanks Pam!!!!
And Thank you Cass!!! Your post brought tears to my eyes! :) Big hug to you both!
I admire Pam b/c even tho there have been times that she has been frustrated she has hung on there and been nice to everyone and shown her love for her pets. Who are beautiful.
Cass I admire the fact that you can love so completely animals and human alike! For what you do for the rescue of the 'unnoticed' pets is wonderful and I applaud you for it!
ZippyKat! What can I say one of my best friends. I admire your bunny knowledge, your education, and your trust and your stregnth to get thru on of the hardest years you have probably ever had Love Ya! :)
Cinder and Smoke: Just for you being YOU!!!:)
Donna: for what you do for the rescue of the kitties
Johanna: For your sarcastic side and for your intelligence. And for taking Binxie Boy into your loving home and doing what you are doing to "fix" him. At least trying to fix his mouth, not HIM per se.
I don't know if I could have done that.
Amy ( wolf_q) for your artistic ability and your loyalty!
Karen:For being a great person who along with Paul are the 'parents' of the board.
4 dog mother - Diana For taking a difficult time in your life and making the best of it. I can't be easy being separated from Carl and your youngest daughter when she is with child. You get frustrated with your job search but you always make time for the doggies and Keegan and I and the park to laugh and smile and make it thru.

That's all for now, If I think of others, I will add them as I go! :)

{{hugs to all!!}}

trayi52
12-31-2003, 04:14 PM
Cass, for being that little girl that strays would want to follow home, I know if I was a stray cat, dog etc, I would follow her home, I would know that I would have a clean place to sleep and be well loved. Cass you have the biggest heart I have ever seen, and a beautiful smile to go with it. So much more I could say about you. I will add more as I think of them. I am proud to be your new mommy!!! I love the idea!

Kay, always willing to help people with their sigs, from putting them in for them to making some of the most beautiful ones. The way you love Simba. Just everything you do, you are such a sweetheart.

Poppy, for her love of her little birdies and the love she show us all.

Tonya, all her wonderful stories, the cone breeder, I will never forget.

Everybody here on Pet Talk, and I will add more, not a threat just a promise.;) :)

tikeyas_mom
12-31-2003, 07:29 PM
i admire:

wolfsoul *jordan* : best friend ;)

Binka nugget *ashley*: # 1 hoe. lmao

Tweety pie *kelsey*: such a nice friend

Greenchamelion gurl *heather*: hahaha i love the pics you send me ;)

Tina: your the best

Tonya: you such a cool person

wolfChan: you always make me feel better when we chat, your such a cool person :)

kingrattus: Jess, you are a great person, i will always admire you :)

micki: mwahhaa great times on aim :p..

johanna: you are a cool [person, good times :p..

and many others. sorry if i missed ya lol.

kingrattus
12-31-2003, 07:41 PM
TM u make me feel soo loved :)

tikeyas_mom
12-31-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by kingrattus
TM u make me feel soo loved :)

aww you are :)

trayi52
12-31-2003, 09:41 PM
Okay I am back with more

Jordan our sweet loyal young lady, I love her for her honesty and her loyalty to her friends.

Jynelle, the joy you always seem to carry with you, your always bubbly, and ready to offer your heart to anybody that needs it. You and Jordan both have such sweet and innocent hearts. Who couldn't love that about you?

WolfChan, you and your beautiful Chubby and the other unusual pets you have and love. Big, Big Heart.

Bluecat, your alway so happy its just plain contagious just to listen to you, very good medicine for all of us.:)

tikeyas_mom
12-31-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Okay I am back with more

Jordan our sweet loyal young lady, I love her for her honesty and her loyalty to her friends.

Jynelle, the joy you always seem to carry with you, your always bubbly, and ready to offer your heart to anybody that needs it. You and Jordan both have such sweet and innocent hearts. Who couldn't love that about you?

WolfChan, you and your beautiful Chubby and the other unusual pets you have and love. Big, Big Heart.

Bluecat, your alway so happy its just plain contagious just to listen to you, very good medicine for all of us.:)

aww thats so sweet :p. i am at jordans right now and we are both teary eyed, thanks so much for the nice comments tray!!! :D:D:D

trayi52
12-31-2003, 09:47 PM
WELLL ITS THE TRUTH!!! I DON'T LIE!!! :)

bluekat
12-31-2003, 09:50 PM
Bluecat, your alway so happy its just plain contagious just to listen to you, very good medicine for all of us

Aww, thanks!:)
Is that really true? I'm always happy? lol, I received that compliment before but I didn't know it was true:p :D

luckies4me
01-01-2004, 06:55 PM
Thanks Staci and Willie! :D That is so kind of both of you. :)

I wanted to bump this up, as it's a feel good thread, and we really need one of these around to cheer everyone up. It's great listening to the KIND things people have to say to one another. :)

wolfsoul
01-01-2004, 06:59 PM
Aww thanks for all my compliments! :) I feel so special now. *blushes*

Dogz
01-01-2004, 07:07 PM
I have to add one person, and then I am NOT coming back, because I just admire soooo many people.

I admire kingrattus. I would love to meet her, and I could tell that she really loved Max. She always kept me updated, and she always added pics to her site. I am glad that she has joined us again, and I hope to see more pictures of Axle, the greatest turtle I know.;)

zippy-kat
01-02-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
ZippyKat! What can I say one of my best friends. I admire your bunny knowledge, your education, and your trust and your stregnth to get thru on of the hardest years you have probably ever had Love Ya! :)

You have me in tears -- what sweet words!

Staci, I am so very grateful for your compassion. I know I can come to you anytime, anywhere for anything. You're one of the first --no, I think you were the first-- "real" friendship I established on pet talk. I've cherished every single one of our heart-to-hearts, whether it be online or on the phone and *hopefully* this summer, it will be in person.

You have no idea how much your friendship means to me and how much you and the others (you know who you are) who've helped me these past few months. I love you all!

While, I certainly can't name everyone, I admire, respect, and hold dear are my "late nighters," Cinder & Smokey, Richard, MOFF, Sandra, Lizbud, Gini, Miss Meow, Rachel, Pam, All Creatures Great & Small, Cone Rescue ;), lbaker, slick, catland, there's too many to list so please don't be offended if I accidentally excluded you!

iceyshiver21
01-03-2004, 11:03 AM
Everyone. But the ones that really stand out in my mind are Soledad, Richard, Mugsy, Babalaypo, kingrattus, PBC, G.P.girl, Kfamr, Dogz, and all of the 'Thursday's crew' I know there are soooooo many more. But it would be quite long if i wrote them all on here ;)

HoRsELUvR
01-03-2004, 11:17 AM
I admire all of you that have made me become addicted to Pet Talk!:D Which is basically all of you.

aly
01-14-2004, 12:16 PM
Oh my gosh, I was off the computer for a week or so and totally missed this thread. Thank you so much to everyone who mentioned me. Your words really touched my heart. I truly consider you all to be my friends, and feel a special connection with each of you. I hate that we all live so far apart because I would love to meet each one of you in person. You are all very special people and I admire your love for animals, your personalities, and your kind hearts.

Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!

EssTer
01-14-2004, 01:13 PM
I admire EVEROBODY but expecially Anna_66 - she“s very nice and helpful ;) AND WOLF_Q - AMY , she“s really good artist AND she“s nice and helpful girl ....

trayi52
01-14-2004, 01:31 PM
You know it is just so hard to name everybody, each and everyone of you bring something special and unique to this board. I just want to say how special everybody on this board is to me. I feel like I have found myself another family.

I have to say my sister amoore is very special to me, it is so nice to see her here on pet talk. We get to have our chats on msn but it is kind of speial here.

Willie

RubyMutt
01-14-2004, 01:38 PM
You know it is just so hard to name everybody, each and everyone of you bring something special and unique to this board. I just want to say how special everybody on this board is to me. I feel like I have found myself another family.

Ditto :D

I couldn't have said it better :)

K9soul
01-14-2004, 01:58 PM
I'm still a newer PT member, but I've already really come to admire many of you. Gosh it's so hard to narrow it down any, but some of those who have particularly made impressions on me to this point have been:

Sandra - Your upbeat and loving posts always so wonderfully worded and kind. You sure have a gift for making one feel really good inside!

Tonya - You were one of the first PT people I felt a real connection with, since you and I have some of the same husband problems :rolleyes: . I have really come to enjoy reading your stories and thoughts :)

Kay - Of course your photography and artistic talent has impressed me greatly, and you are obviously a blessing to the lives of many dogs, near or far.

Dukedogsmom - All you did for Chance and all you went through with that, one of the first things I saw when I started visiting PT. You were obviously Chance's guardian angel.

Cinder and Smoke - Wonderful posts of the adventures of Cinder and Smoke, always told with loving humor.

Aly - all your wonderful work with rescues truly touches my heart.

Glacier - Same as Aly :)

Julie - Can't get enough of the wonderful duo of Daisy and Molly! Such wonderful pups and your photos are always adorable.

Cayter - Really enjoy all your posts and Ozzy just steals my heart every time I see him.

RobiLee - Oh how I love seeing beautiful Katie and hearing your tales. You also always seem so upbeat and kind :)

KYS - Mom of two more gorgeous Akitas. Always a kind word to say in response to pictures and stories.

Luckies4me - So much knowledge you have and share! I have learned a lot just from reading your various posts!

Doggiesarethebest - Always love seeing the handsome Drake boy, and you are beautiful too!

lovemyshiba - Just can't get enough of your wonderful pack. I love your enthusiasm for dogs :)

Jenfer - Such a wonderful mom for the adorable Gigi. So concerned with raising her right, and I think you will do wonderful with her!

Camcampup - The very first PM I got was from you, welcoming me to pet talk! I was so pleasantly surprised and warmed by that.

Wolfsoul - You have a lot of good knowledge and have started very interesting posts such as the dog facts in Dog General, etc. PT would be dull without you!

Pam - Such a loving momma to your precious pups. I always love reading your posts and seeing pictures of the poodles.

Pict9 - Mom to two of my favorite pups at PT! Buddy and Sierra just make my heart melt every time I see them!

stacwase - Your pictures of wonderful Max and Jake, especially with your son and the toddler, have really touched me. What a wonderful family you have!

Amber - You surely are one of the nicest people I have met. I love seeing little Katie. Her love for you just shines in her eyes.

binka_nugget - Can't get enough of your sweet boys Kai and Kae :)

Petlover - So wonderfully devoted to all animals, and kind to all people too. I think you have a wonderful heart and anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend, especially the critters! :)

trayi52 - Your posts are always so heartfelt, kind and warm, never judgemental or criticizing. I think that is wonderful.

amoore - Like Trayi52, you always have a wonderfully kind word to say to all. Your Tiny and Jo Jo are so precious to see and hear about.

Dogz - Prince and Chubby and Digger and Otis and Nellie! What's not to love?! Also a fellow Minnesotan, eh? :D

PCB - Another one of the friendliest people I have met! PT has not been the same while you have been on vacation, that's for sure.

wolf_Q - Oh how I love seeing your pics of Nebo and Reggie. I'm also extremely impressed with your talented artistry.

Bluekat - I have to smile every time I see your sig with your beautiful Blueberry. You always have a kind word to say too in your posts.

Tikeyas_mom - I haven't always agreed with your views, but I think you have a big heart and certainly an obvious love for all creatures.

Karen and Paul - I actually haven't met Paul, but I enjoy Karen's posts, almost always the advice you give I think is very good. Thank you both for Pet Talk. I truly look forward to being here a long time!

Gosh I am sure I'm leaving people out. Truly you all have my admiration and respect here, you all have made a difference to my days since I found Pet Talk! I guess this is essay enough as it is, but anyone I left out, just know you are all special to me and I truly appreciate each and every one of you!

petlover
01-14-2004, 02:06 PM
Aww K9soul, what you posted about me REALLY put a smile on me, and made my day. Thanks.:)

trayi52
01-14-2004, 02:15 PM
K9soul, I really appreiciate that, I know I enjoy everything you post too. I never hear a bad thing come from you at all. I think it is just wonderful for us to have formed this rather large family here.

My dream come true! I consider these younger members my little children, sweet little Jan is just precious to me, and kelsey and Heather and Cali. What more in this world could I ask for. I have so many children here, at least I feel that way. Cass is my little girl too. Kay is my baby. Tonya is another little girl of mine. I will even settle for being granny to them. Jen has taught me so much!

Everybody has something so unique to offer us, talent , warmth, laughs, even tears when somebody loses a beloved pet. Guess what? I even want to share your tears with you all, no matter what kind of tear they are.

I have a large family.........

Willie

petlover
01-14-2004, 02:22 PM
K9soul, I really appreiciate that, I know I enjoy everything you post too. I never hear a bad thing come from you at all. I think it is just wonderful for us to have formed this rather large family here.

My dream come true! I consider these younger members my little children, sweet little Jan is just precious to me, and kelsey and Heather and Cali. What more in this world could I ask for. I have so many children here, at least I feel that way. Cass is my little girl too. Kay is my baby. Tonya is another little girl of mine. I will even settle for being granny to them. Jen has taught me so much!

Everybody has something so unique to offer us, talent , warmth, laughs, even tears when somebody loses a beloved pet. Guess what? I even want to share your tears with you all, no matter what kind of tear they are.

I have a large family.........

Willie

Aww, that was really sweet Tray thanks.:) I have always sort of thought of you as a grandma because, I'm sorry to say it but my granda is an animal hater.:( :( I can't stand the thought of having an animal hater in my family. So, I also get to talk to you WAY more then I talk to my grandma.:) I feel closer to you too. I can talk to you about the love of a pet, and all that my grandma ever talks about is why we should get rid of them. I am glad that you think of yourself as a grandmother for some of us. I feel the same way too.:)

trayi52
01-14-2004, 02:55 PM
I am very happy to be called granny to all you, I really think the world for you guys. Yes you are like my grandbabies!! I don't know what I would do if one of you decided to leave. I worry about you like you were my own, and I watch you in your party thread and think what little sweeties, how I love them all.

Willie, honored to be called granny!

Tonya
01-14-2004, 02:57 PM
Thank you, everyone. It feels good to hear that I am admired.

RICHARD
01-14-2004, 03:14 PM
I want to toss a special 'SHOUT OUT' to All the PTers south of the Equator and ALL the Overseas people!

To the Aussies and Kiwis-

Especially MISS MEOW.....

For her sense of humor, keeping the rubber side down on the other side of the planet ;), Having Christmas in the Summer.
For building the Taj Mahal-just don't tell the kitties that the Real Taj is a masoleum :eek: - For her EXQUISITE taste in champagne and for being the first person at the Thursday's door,

International Date Line, ya know!
------------

The Europeans,

To Filou and Tigris and their mommy and daddy.

------------

And the Englanders....

To Pay It Forward and Pays For It....

They all live in the places I have always dreamed of visiting.....

And to the continental USA people.....

You all know who you are, so If you weren't mentioned don't worry.......I just have a short memory....;)

trayi52
01-14-2004, 03:37 PM
Ahh, yes Can't forget Cinder and Smoke, Phred. What would we do without them?

Alway got prayers for those of us with problems. Sometimes I think he really does have an open line to God! His prayers just work wonders!!

Willie

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-14-2004, 03:51 PM
I HAVE to mention my book club members--

WILLIE,
HEATHER,
KELSEY,
JAN,
DAYNA,
EMMA brat...
KAY,
And our newest,
CLOVERFDX

You guys sure keep me going on that story... It be nothing without you! I swear!

green_chameleon_girl
01-14-2004, 04:54 PM
*claps* YAY!!:D

bluekat
01-14-2004, 05:00 PM
Bluekat - I have to smile every time I see your sig with your beautiful Blueberry. You always have a kind word to say too in your posts.

Aww, thanks you so much k9soul!:) I would have to say the same for you. Everytime I see pictures of your Tommy and Tasha I would have to smile.:) You're also a very nice and kind person.:)

I do consider all of you part of my family too:) I also look up to some of you.:)

Edit* lol, notice all the smilies I put on this post;) Its because I'm actually smiling right now, reading all of the kind words you guys put here:)

Pam
01-14-2004, 05:05 PM
Thank you to everyone who had something nice to say about me. I am humbled. :o I was reminded by my daughter, Christiansmommy, that I forgot to mention her! LOL! That is just an embarrassing example of how many of you I left out, :o but I hope you all know that you are all like a second family and are what makes this a wonderful place to be a part of. :)

K9soul
01-14-2004, 06:23 PM
Oh shoot, I'm seeing names I forgot too! *slaps forehead*

Truly you all have added so many smiles and warmth to my days and I'm SO glad I found Pet Talk! :D

isis
01-14-2004, 07:04 PM
I think the people I mostly admire are Tonya and Julie.

GoldenRetrLuver: She's my buddy. She's very funny. Always has something nice to say. And she gives me tips on Golden Retrievers! Oh and how can I forget about her adorible doggies!

Tonya: What would PT do without you. You are so funny!:D Always speaking nice words, and always brightening somebodys day up!:D

isis
01-14-2004, 07:14 PM
Karen: Probably one of the nicest people I've met on here. Thanks for creating PT and putting up with me and my ignorance.:D

trayi52
01-14-2004, 07:15 PM
Oh I have to say I really admire our own Megan, the story she is writing has just kept me so interested. She has so much talent, I wonder if Megan knows just how much talent she has. The story she is writing now is the second of her stories I have read. Her other one, my grandchildren will hear that one for certain.:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-14-2004, 07:32 PM
Oh I have to say I really admire our own Megan, the story she is writing has just kept me so interested. She has so much talent, I wonder if Megan knows just how much talent she has. The story she is writing now is the second of her stories I have read. Her other one, my grandchildren will hear that one for certain.:)

Aww! *hugs* Thanks Willie!

trayi52
01-14-2004, 07:33 PM
Wow Pam Christiansmommy is your daughter! Well you have a lot to be proud of! Including yourself!

Willie

Soledad
01-14-2004, 07:37 PM
Here are the PTers that really stand out to me:

Cataholic - Awesome, funny, brilliant and just a little perverted.

2Kitties - Fun, funny, smart and always up for a good time on PT.

Trayi52 - Fun loving, sweet and very funny.

Popcornbird - So sweet and loving and also quite secretly evil.
:p

Mugsy - I know she doesn't like me, but I like her for her moxie and intelligence.

Miss Meow - So kind and understanding. Always has a kind word and great pics.

LizBud - Very smart, calm and collected.

Slick - Fun girl!

Lbaker - Naughty, naughty!;)

Edwina's Secretary - That woman is hilarious. I can't get enough of her witty posts and pics.

Carole - My NZ--PT connection! I love hearing tidbits about Aotearoa. I miss it so much.

IceyShiver - She's a youngin' but she's whip smart and very mature.

KimLovesCats - This woman is not human, she is an angel.

SaralovesTinky - A real sweetheart.

NoahsMommy - Another candidate for sainthood on PT. ;)

I know there are more, but that's all I can come up with for now.

trayi52
01-14-2004, 07:50 PM
You know something Soledad, I forgot Poppy didn't I and you. Honest to god you and twisterdog and 2kittens had me rolling in the floor one night, and I was feeling so down and depressed. Laughter is the best medicine and you three gave me the best medicine that night. I was laughing so hard!

You know what I am talking about...

Willie

Soledad
01-14-2004, 08:08 PM
Ah, Willie, I wasn't counting. :)

And, yes, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. ;) :p

GoldenRetrLuver
01-14-2004, 08:10 PM
Thanks for all the compliments about me. You're all so sweet. :)

CamCamPup33
01-14-2004, 09:06 PM
:D Everyone who mentioned me, Thanks a bunch, you don't know how much that means to me! :D

Well first to start it off, (Im sure ill be back with more)

Julie (GRL)- Haha, I know where you got that beginning of the, sister, friend, twin, blah, blah thing! STEALER! :p :p You are more than a friend julie! To my problems with C-Rap.. (hah) To your problems With Z-zZman, we stuck together! Your my best pettalk budday, Thanks for that! :D :D

Brooke (MoOse)- Your sooo Great, I love talking to you, your such a great person to tall to, about anything, especially, Disney (haha)..

Popster (PCB)- Ahh, My trustworthy friend! I havent talked to you in such a long time! *tear* Lol!

K9Soul- Your dogs are adorable, and i have become to love your posts! :D

Ahh, i have to go to sleep! Ill be back tommorow :p

Moose
01-14-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by CamCamPup33
Brooke (MoOse)- Your sooo Great, I love talking to you, your such a great person to tall to, about anything, especially, Disney (haha)..

Haha....yeah man, Disney. Gotta love Pluto, right? ;):p

slleipnir
01-14-2004, 11:10 PM
Whee, I think I'm the only PT'er not to be mentioned ^_^ lol :D

Kfamr
01-14-2004, 11:14 PM
But I do admire you Audrey -- because red is better than green, and your website is pretty. :(

Tonya
01-14-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir

Sleipnir, you are one of the big'uns in my heart...I just chose not to name names for the fear of leaving someone out. I've always loved your advice and honesty!

Tonya
01-14-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by isis
I think the people I mostly admire are Tonya and Julie.

GoldenRetrLuver: She's my buddy. She's very funny. Always has something nice to say. And she gives me tips on Golden Retrievers! Oh and how can I forget about her adorible doggies!

Tonya: What would PT do without you. You are so funny!:D Always speaking nice words, and always brightening somebodys day up!:D

WoW! Thank you! (((((isis))))). I needed that!

Katiesmom
01-15-2004, 10:45 AM
I know I pretty much don't count since I'm a newbie and all but I do have to say that its nice to see friendships that I have seen here. I hope that I can gain those friendships one day soon. You all are so sweet:)

EssTer
01-15-2004, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by slleipnir

Nope you arenęt :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Katiesmom
01-15-2004, 11:25 AM
I'm not mentioned either course I didn't expect to be just wished:rolleyes: ;) :p :D

cali
01-15-2004, 11:27 AM
Whee, I think I'm the only PT'er not to be mentioned ^_^ lol

aww hay I have not been mentioned either :(

for I admire:

Katiesmom
slleipnir
Jynelle
karen
micki
G.P girl
tweetie_pie
wolfsoul

I am sure there are others I have missed

:D

Katiesmom
01-15-2004, 11:30 AM
awww thanks cali now I feel like a part of PT:D :p

I would make a list but I don't want to leave anyone out and besides the fact that I am a newbie in all!

wolfsoul
01-15-2004, 12:05 PM
Yay, thanks Cali, likewise! ;)

Truffles
01-15-2004, 01:37 PM
hey,

i'm still fairly new here and haven't posted long enough to get to know everyone here:o but so far they are.

Karen-if it wasn't for her pt wouldn't be here.

Paul-if it wasn't for him and karen there wouldn't be a pt.

Karma-(i think i spelled it right lol)anyway she was kind enough to make me a awsome signiture.for which i'm very greatfu for.

and basicly everyone herre is awsome i look forward to getting to know everyone here a bit more.from what i read you all seem very kind and caring people i hope i can get to posting more so i can get to know yall better.take care:)

marylyn:)

G.P.girl
01-15-2004, 07:34 PM
ok i've thought of a few more...:rolleyes: sure took me long enough huh?
ok here goes

Esster-my horsy friend!!:D
cali-my bunny friend:cool:
Katiesmom and slleipnir i don't really know you but you're cool ;)
now i can't remember if i already said somebody or not... well i know there's more, but i always have trouble making lists:rolleyes:

GoldenRetrLuver
01-15-2004, 07:35 PM
Julie (GRL)- Haha, I know where you got that beginning of the, sister, friend, twin, blah, blah thing! STEALER! :p :p You are more than a friend julie! To my problems with C-Rap.. (hah) To your problems With Z-zZman, we stuck together! Your my best pettalk budday, Thanks for that! :D :D

Ha! Well I got to it first, so there. :p

Thanks isis! You're my golden budday too. :D But we need more pictures of Emma! :D

luckies4me
01-15-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Katiesmom
I'm not mentioned either course I didn't expect to be just wished:rolleyes: ;) :p :D

Hey I've been here for a LONG time and I'm not mentioned much either, so don't feel bad lol. :p

trayi52
01-15-2004, 08:28 PM
Katiesmom, you are part of PT. We all care for you and your banana, LOL. I watch that little banana dancing and I get such a kick out of it, kinda makes me hungry for bananas, but I love your banana. That sounds weird! But I admire you for being such a good PTer, and not just for your banana!

Cass, young lady you know how I feel about you now don't you girl???

Willie:)

GoldenRetrLuver
01-15-2004, 08:32 PM
Katiesmom, you are part of PT. We all care for you and your banana, LOL. I watch that little banana dancing and I get such a kick out of it, kinda makes me hungry for bananas, but I love your banana. That sounds weird! But I admire you for being such a good PTer, and not just for your banana!

LOL, I'm sorry I got a kick out of reading that. :D

I admire you Willie, for your GREAT sence of humor! Your posts are always heart felt and filled with laughs. I'm *SO* glad you're part of Pet Talk!

Cass, you're just...great. :) I know who to go too when I want some tips on ratties! Seriously though, you're a great addition to Pet Talk. :D

K9soul
01-15-2004, 09:14 PM
As if my first post wasn't long enough, but I remembered more people of course I KNEW I was forgetting some, and I probably still am. Some of you I don't know as well from forums I don't keep up with as much, but truly EVERYONE at PT makes it a special place. Here are a few that I left out though that I remembered!

Cookiebaker with SWEET Malone!

isis and darling Emma (who we need to see MORE of!!)

Cali with your adorable furry gang!

Brooke and irresistable Moose!

Christiansmommy with two beautiful sons (fur and skin!).

ramanth and gorgeous Kia!

shais_mom and beautiful Keegan!

Rubymutt and dynamic Ruby girl!

captain with that striking pair, Ruby and Captain :)

Miss Meow with the adorable doxie duo, how I love their adventures!

Cataholic, kitties and the Big Cat ;)

Micki76 with the adorable Chester and Millie!

I wasn't going to make another list but I kept remembering more and more and I couldn't stand it anymore, had to name some more :) I just know I am missing more, but this has really shown me just how many people I've come to enjoy talking with and reading about.

Karen
01-15-2004, 09:27 PM
I could never choose just a few - everyone here is admirable for their love of their pets, and willingness to admit it!

So there - now no one can say they weren't mentioned!

captain
01-15-2004, 09:27 PM
K9soul - thank you from the bottom of our spotty hearts ........

I have gone and taken my orginal post from the old "admire" thread :

Admire ...........

Mugsy
Where do I start Molly ............ you are truly amazing

Aly
Aly, you do so much, take on insurmountable odds .... and we love you for it

Jen Luckenbach
Are you sure your middle name is not "Come and live here with me kitty"???

moosmom
You do so much - incredible

tomkatzid
For keeping Lilee - in spite of the odds!!! (which you overcame)

Cinder&Smoke (Phred)
Phred - you are always so helpful, kind, and not only have great stories, but an incredible capacity to CARE!

AND last but not least,

Glacier, lovemyshiba, Kfamr, ........ and everyone who said "could not possibly have another dog / cat / pet" and still got one anyway!!!

and the people who inspire me ............

Cataholic - for taking on Binxy Boy even tho you knew it would be an uphill battle (although, who knew the hill was sooooo steep?)

tatxxxx - Sandra, you always have something nice to say to everyone, in every post.

K9Karen ....... you are a very strong person, even though you may not realise it

FINALLY to the friends I have made here on PT

Miss Meow - who knew!!!
Delidog - yup! spots sure do rule! (and Hobo 'cos we gonna PAINT the spots on!)

The people who I could not do without ('cos they HELP ME ALL THE TIME!!!)

PCB - for all her birdie knowledge
anna_66 - for sharing her wonderful pets with us, her kindness AND esp. MY Angus Boy
CheshireKatt - Pits rule, and we know it
Cincy's Mum - spotties .......... common denominator!
RICHARD - for your humour, and alcohol ability
Wolf_q - Thanks in advance. Your talent is amazing!
Dakota's Mummy - where are you????

I know I have missed someone .......... oooo,oooo

ChrisH - for BOB! *sigh*

anna_66
01-16-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by captain
anna_66 - for sharing her wonderful pets with us, her kindness AND esp. MY Angus Boy
Ohhhh your just too sweet:D

Dakota's Mummy - where are you????

She just had a new baby, Jasmine (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41623&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)

trayi52
01-16-2004, 02:35 PM
I have to add another and that is bisi.cat, she is so sweet and helpful. I have to thank her for being who she is! I love her!

Willie

Katiesmom
01-16-2004, 04:10 PM
Thanks, Tray! I'm sure that my banana(did I spell that right, oh well) loves you too. I love being admired for my bananna(hmmm, spelling?) He likes to be watched and loved he also thanks you:p :D

trayi52
01-16-2004, 04:17 PM
Okay I am watching the banana again........;)

green_chameleon_girl
01-16-2004, 09:34 PM
EssTer: I also admire you!:D I dont know you that well but you seem like an extremly nice person:D:D I love reading you posts:)

carole
01-16-2004, 10:33 PM
I am not gonna list names, as everyone is special in their own unique way, there are many who have a very special place in my heart, but all of you make a wonderful contribution to PT, and each and every one of you is what makes it PT, and I am happy to have met so many great folks on here, by the way thanks Richard and Soledad, its the first time I have even made it on
the admire list he he.

tikeyas_mom
01-16-2004, 10:53 PM
so am i hahahah

luckies4me
01-16-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by carole
I am not gonna list names, as everyone is special in their own unique way, there are many who have a very special place in my heart, but all of you make a wonderful contribution to PT, and each and every one of you is what makes it PT, and I am happy to have met so many great folks on here, by the way thanks Richard and Soledad, its the first time I have even made it on
the admire list he he.

How the HECK did I forget you!!!!!!!!!! :( :eek:

You are SO great! My goodness if it weren't for you some nights who knows where I would have been. You were always there to pick me up when I fell and was having problems with my dad, my boobs and everything else. :D :p YOU are one of the people I always want to talk to, and I never find anything wrong with anything you say. To me, you are a perfect online friend, and a great mother figure too! :D

petlover
01-16-2004, 11:08 PM

Make that 3 watching that little dancing bananer:D :p hehehe

trayi52
01-16-2004, 11:11 PM
Yes, my head is bouncing and watching the banana.......Amazing how your eyes are just drawn to the banana......;)

slleipnir
01-16-2004, 11:54 PM
Yes, my head is bouncing and watching the banana.......Amazing how your eyes are just drawn to the banana......;)

Yes..I too have once been fixed on that little nanner. Ah yes, those were good days...-bobs with the funk-eh nanner- Look at me be cool..but I'll never quite fill it's shoes will I? -cries-

trayi52
01-17-2004, 12:01 AM
Wow slleipnir, but that is exactly what we are doing, we are being cool! We done it and you helped me see how cool we really are! I love you for that! Just think we are cool cats! Yeap both of us...Cool Cats!!:cool: :cool:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-17-2004, 12:04 AM
*watches the banana... gets pulled out of her depression stage into banana world.*

trayi52
01-17-2004, 12:06 AM
Okay everybody watch the banana, we all be okay.....

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
01-17-2004, 12:09 AM
*sigh* I'm not.

luckies4me
01-17-2004, 12:17 AM
Okay everybody watch the banana, we all be okay.....

Watching...........I think I'm getting dizzy....whooooaaa

G.P.girl
01-17-2004, 12:19 AM
now who ever knew watching a banana could be so entertaining???:p

cutie_chica
01-17-2004, 02:32 AM
I love everyone on here, its the place I go at 3:30 am, when I cant sleep:rolleyes: My name wasnt mentioned :p But thats because I dont post alot in other boards, But I know I will grow on ya soon! Thanks Tonya for loving everyone, because I am in that group lol :) I really enjoy everyones post, I love this site and I thank Karen and Paul for making this site, so all these people from all around the World, Can talk about there wonderful pets. THANKS!!

~*~LeAnn~*~

carole
01-17-2004, 03:39 AM
Aww Luckies4me your'e too kind, thank you for your sweet words, they mean a great deal to me, I am very touched, I will alway's be here for you anytime , LOVE YA!!!!!!:) :)

anna_66
01-17-2004, 09:15 AM
I've waited so long to answer this because I didn't want to hurt any feelings or make anyone feel left out, but I think I've finally found a way to make everyone smile and say exactly how I feel.

I admire everyone of you. Each one of you are unique and special in your own way. Some have answers to our questions, some (like me:p ) love to share pictures of our furfamily, and still others are here if you need a shoulder to cry on.
So my answer to the question is:everyone because you all bring something special to PT:D

luckies4me
01-17-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by carole
Aww Luckies4me your'e too kind, thank you for your sweet words, they mean a great deal to me, I am very touched, I will alway's be here for you anytime , LOVE YA!!!!!!:) :)

I really feel bad for not mentioning you. I mean, how could I not? I don't have a good memory unfortunately. :( :o You are the best! :D Love ya too!

carole
01-17-2004, 04:50 PM
Hey Don't be so hard on yourself, after all I am on the other side of the world, your beautiful comments to me I read just before going to bed, I felt wonderful, very happy and slept like a log (unusual for this old girl) they really made my day....you are one of those who have a special place in my heart and always will cass.:)

apcrs5122
01-17-2004, 04:53 PM
Ahh, I'm watching the banana now:p :)

trayi52
01-17-2004, 08:28 PM
Dayna I really got somthing started here didn't I? (Banana watching) Did I tell you how much I think of what a nice person you are, you and carole both seem like you have so much heart for everybody here at PT.

slleipnir always has something sweet and nice to say about everybody! Katiesmom, Crystal how we love you, your as sweet as can be a great addition to Pet talk.

Cutie chica, I know I am not spelling everybodys name right,( I was just taking a nap and my hubby just woke me up and I thought how rude, to wake me so early in the morning and tell me I need to get up and it wasnt morning at all) I love seeing your post, the pictures you post of those adorable kitties.

Last but not least, I just don't know what I would do if I could come here and see my sister amoore posting her sweet post. Makes me feel so good that we are at least on the same board, we may not be in the same state but it feels like now. Look Ann what a big family we have now!!

I just think so much of all of you people!!

popcornbird
01-18-2004, 10:34 PM
Wow! I just got back and saw this thread, and was so touched by some of your comments! It made me feel good that I wasn't completely forgotten while I was away! :o :o Soledad, your comment made me burst out laughing! LOL! LOL!

I cannot make a list right now because with all this jetlag and dizziness from flying, I know I'm going to forget a bunch of people and feel bad about it later on. Of course Cataholic is my absolute favorite here for 101 reasons :p, but I will name the rest later! I missed all of my friends here! You know who you are!!

GoldenRetrLuver
01-18-2004, 10:37 PM
Ack, I can't believe I forgot you, Poppysead. :o See what being away for 3 weeks does?! Oh well, you know I love ya. ;)

carole
01-19-2004, 07:31 PM
WELCOME back to your second home and family here PCB, good to have you back, of course you were missed!!!!!!!:)

Desert Arabian
01-19-2004, 07:45 PM
I ADMIRE:

* Shais_Mom
* Anna_66
* Wolf_Q
* Kater
* UABasoon
* Emily & Kito
* Ramanth
* Cookiebaker & Malone
* Kfamr!
* Luckies4Me

...basically everyone who I chat with in the chatroom (ocasionally) at midnight- when I should be sleeping. :p :p I blame you all for not being able to stay awake at school. :p

Um....having a brainfart...I know I am missing some people! Gosh darn it! I can't think! Ah, I feel so bad for leaving those people out!

BCBlondie
01-19-2004, 07:54 PM
Liana, you've always been soo nice to me and Mickey is just a DOLL! :D Your sigs and whatnot are soo cool! Too bad you live so far away, it'd be so much fun for me and my pups to meet with you and Mickey. :D L.I.E. LIVES ON! hehe (Psst... should we make Ash join? muahaha )

Ashley, you've also been really nice and I love your sigs and stuff too! If I move to WA we are soo gonna have to meet up and hang out with our pups! :D Kai and Kaedyn are sooo cute!

Tikeyas_Mom, it's fun chattin to you on MSN or AIM! Your dogs are soo cute! :)

Liga, that's soo cool that you're Latvian too! Baigi forshi ;)

EssTer
01-20-2004, 01:19 PM
Hey BCB :) Thanx :)

OOps, I forgot your MSN so I cant contact you, please PM me :D

2kitties
01-20-2004, 01:53 PM
Soledad, Popcorn, Trayi, Richard and Cataholic-- and all the posters in Cat General.

luckies4me
01-20-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
I ADMIRE:

* Luckies4Me

Aww, gee, thanks! :D I admire you too. You do everything for your ratties and actually treat them and think of them as little humans, just like me. :D Plus you have a lot of horse knowledge, and I have none. lol We are thinking of getting a horse once we move and we have acerage, and I will make sure to ask you lots of stuff! :D You just care about your pets so much, and I love seeing that. :)

primabella
01-20-2004, 03:04 PM
Liana, you've always been soo nice to me and Mickey is just a DOLL! Your sigs and whatnot are soo cool! Too bad you live so far away, it'd be so much fun for me and my pups to meet with you and Mickey. L.I.E. LIVES ON! hehe (Psst... should we make Ash join? muahaha )

Thanks Di! Of course L.I.E lives on! I don't know if Ash would join I'm not sure if there is a sort of relationship going on with her...but you never know! ;)

And now that you have joined PT I can add you to my list! For being such a great friend to me and always complimenting whatever pictures I take, signatures I make or pictures of Mickey. And old sneakers *do* make a GREAT picture! :D

Desert Arabian
01-20-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Aww, gee, thanks! :D I admire you too. You do everything for your ratties and actually treat them and think of them as little humans, just like me. :D Plus you have a lot of horse knowledge, and I have none. lol We are thinking of getting a horse once we move and we have acerage, and I will make sure to ask you lots of stuff! :D You just care about your pets so much, and I love seeing that. :)

HEY! How 'bout this: I can come out there for a while and help you out! That way I can take Wrinkles back with me! HA HA HA! :p I'd LOVE to help you out, no problem! Any questions just shoot and hopefully I'll have the answer. :p :) :D

And 'course I treat my rats like humans, they are my children, so I have to spoil them rotten! I can't wait to get them a bigger cage- all the more cr@p I can buy for them and it will actually FIT in the cage!!! :p :p

trayi52
01-20-2004, 03:15 PM
I have to say twisterdog, 2kitties, and Soledad. Those three had me laughing so hard one night, that I hurt. I was feeling really bad that night, not after those three got through. They are three sweet and funny girls. You three are so special to me! I won't forget that, ever..

Willie

BCBlondie
01-21-2004, 01:23 AM
Psst Liana...We should kidnap her and make her join! *evil laugh*

Haha awww thanks! :D I added you to my buddy list thingy too (I'm new here...what does it do? LOL!!) Old sneakers ARE very photogenic! ROFLOL!!:D (BTW, they weren't mine...they were some shoes left on someone's porch when I went for a walk LOL!!:rolleyes: ) AND Thanks for the kind words...:)

binka_nugget
01-21-2004, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
Ashley, you've also been really nice and I love your sigs and stuff too! If I move to WA we are soo gonna have to meet up and hang out with our pups! :D Kai and Kaedyn are sooo cute!

Awww, thanks! We shall meet one day.. you can visit us while we're at an agility trial down there lol.

Liana, SURE I want to join! (pst..what's L.I.E?) LOL.

*LabLoverKEB*
01-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Guess noone admires me.:(

Kfarm
Pam
GoldenRetrLuvr
Aly
Logan
Anna_66
Staci
Sandra
Karen
Paul
Jacki
Cincy's Mom
primabella
Wolf Q
Cookiebaker
Ramanth
Popcornbird
wolfsoul
tikeyas mom
ect.. ect..

I really hope I didn't miss anyone!:)

dukedogsmom
01-21-2004, 04:58 PM
I have not put anything here because I don't want to forget anyone or let anyone feel left out. You are all special to me in one way or another and I thank the ones that mentioned me.

GoldenRetrLuver
01-21-2004, 06:08 PM
*slaps self* I KNEW I forget someone! How could I forget you, Sarah! :( I feel bad...you were the introduced me to Pet Talk in the first place! So, everyone can blame you. :p:D

shais_mom
01-21-2004, 11:57 PM
The only downfall of threads like these are people that don't get mentioned feel bad. :(

Yes, Sarah I admire you for you positivness and sweetness!!! And the beautiful Sadie girl!!
K9Soul- for the beautiful dogs you have that look so close to the ones that are near and dear to my heart. :) AND b/c you have a wonderful attitude and soul yourself!
All Creatures Great and Small - your SPUNK!!!
;)
Carole- even tho we had a 'rough' patch, you have still been nice to me and supportive in some of my posts. Maybe not 'forgiven and forgotten" but darn close! And I hope that came out right!!!
Luckies for Me/Cass and Yellow Lab Lover/Laura first off for your rattie knowledge and the big reason is I think it is great that you two can admire and respect each other even tho you also had a rough spot!!! I think that is admirable in itself!!!

lv4dogs
01-22-2004, 11:08 AM
Although I have never met anyone personally and only spoke to a limited few on the phone & i am not on here all the time (darn busy life) I do have to say that I admire EVERYONE here at pet talk.
Granted that we all have bad days, but we are all here for eachother, help eachother, laugh & cry together. Without us as a whole PT would not be what it is! And it is something great! I love all of ya all!

RICHARD
01-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by 2kitties
Soledad, Popcorn, Trayi, Richard and Cataholic-- and all the posters in Cat General.

How can you insult these people by making them share a post with a moron like me?

Why I never......

lol........:D

tatsxxx11
01-22-2004, 01:45 PM
I hope everyone here knows how much each and every one of you means to me. I've never been one for "lists," but try through my posts to make sure that every Pet Talker knows how very special they and their precious "kids" are:) You guys are the best!:D

*LabLoverKEB*
01-22-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
*slaps self* I KNEW I forget someone! How could I forget you, Sarah! :( I feel bad...you were the introduced me to Pet Talk in the first place! So, everyone can blame you. :p:D

Don't feel bad, Julie, but, I sure am glad I did introduce you to Pert Talk!! You are a WONDERFUL addition! Pet Talk just wouldn't ber the same without you! Give Molly and Daisy a extra treat for me, ok? Thanks!;)

tikeyas_mom
01-22-2004, 02:34 PM
micki76, for being awsome to everyone of pt.

Tina, for being a great pet momma

Tonya for being outgoing

Wolfsoul, for being my bestist friend and knowing so much about doggies.

Binka_nugget *for being my #1 ______.....*

Tweety_pie *for being a Friend*

GreenChameleongirl... (sp?)*for being a friend*

ALY *for fostering all thoughs homless animals*

*LabLoverKEB*
01-22-2004, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by shais_mom
The only downfall of threads like these are people that don't get mentioned feel bad. :(

Yes, Sarah I admire you for you positivness and sweetness!!! And the beautiful Sadie girl!!

Thanks, Staci! I'm so glad I got to know you! You're a wondeful person! And Pet Talk wouldn't be that same without you, eathier! And your beautiful Keegan, she's such a dol! Give her a hug for me!:)

[B]xxx[B]ALL PETTALKERS: [B][B]xxx[B] I admire you all!:)

popcornbird
01-30-2004, 02:30 AM
Sorry to bump this thread back up, but I had to make my list! I missed this whole thread while on vacation and was so touched to read what some of you had said about me when I got back.

First of all, I admire EVERYONE here, for one reason or another. Even those that I don't agree with, or have quarrels with occasionally, there is still on thing that I HAVE TO admire about everyone here, and that is their love for animals. Anyone who loves animals so dearly has a very compassionate side, and that compassion is one that every single person here shares, no matter how much their personality, beliefs, etc. may differ.
That being said, of course I have become closer to some members than others, mostly by constantly PM'ing back and forth, and some *very few*, by chatting with on Yahoo Messenger, and getting to know them well. Now for the list.......

Cataholic My very BEST PT friend! A person that I always look forward to talking to whether its on Yahoo Messenger, or on PM's. You are just so dear to me, and one of my first *friends* on the board. I admire your sincere devotion to your pets, as well as the fact that you are such a sincere friend. There aren't many people I can trust on the Internet, but you are one person that I can. You are so understanding, forgiving, humorous, sweet, cheerful, encouraging, and of course, a wonderful friend. I love the many nicknames you have given me, you thoughtful advise, and love your happy/joking nature. Of course your sense of humor is one of my favorite things about you! You're also my very special exercise buddy. Do you know that I couldn't have lost the 20 pounds I did without you? I COULDN'T! Don't know what I would do without you!!! I just love you!

Logan The first person to make me feel so welcome when I first joined PT! I think you are one of the nicest person I've ever *met*, and I admire you for your love of all animals, as well as how much you care for your daughter. It is evident from your posts that you make a wonderful mother, and Helen sure is lucky to have such a great mom! You're so much fun to chat with on Yahoo as well, and of course you share that special love of birds with me!

Ally cat's mommy One of my best friends on the board...........you are always there when I need to talk, and you are so much fun to talk to as well. PT wouldn't be the same without you! You're just so special!

Dogz My Minnesotan Monkey friend! You're always so cheerful and so much fun to talk to! I love your PM's, and I love talking to you on Yahoo. One day.........I'm going to steal some of that snow from you! You always say you'll send it, but you never do! He he!

GoldenRetrLuver One of my first *teen* friends on the board. You're are so much fun to talk to, and so much fun to vent to as well.......he he. I also have the ability to read your mind, because I always come online right after you, right? LOL!

Wolflady The most CHEERFUL person in the world! Wolflady is definitely amongst my very top special PT friends. You share my love of biryani (he he) and your PM's are always so much fun to read, and I know I can talk to you about things and trust you in not telling anyone. I just wish you would come to PT as much as you used to!

Camcampup33 My very special jolly friend! Seriously, you're one of my favorite people to joke around with in the world! You are just plain FUNNY and a great friend, and that is what I love about you!

Cookiebaker One of my favorites, and someone I really enjoy PM'ing and talking to. You share my love for little birdies, and are such a kind and sweet person!

Zanzanfergie I know we haven't talked in a while (WHERE ARE YOU?!?!), but you have such a special place in my heart. You're one of the politest teens I have ever met.........sometimes I wonder if its possible, to get any politer! Do you realize how much I miss your little tiels? You need to get back over here and share some pics of our beloved Austin and Lachie!

Primabella Another very polite and respectful girl, and a very special friend. Love your birdies and of course Mickey too, who happens to be my very favorite PT doggy, since the day he arrived on PT!

Trayi A very kind person who seems to get along with EVERYONE! It is definitely your cheerful spirit that makes everyone like you so much, and you seem to have such an understanding of us younger members.........perhaps because you have a teenage daughter of your own. ;) I love your occasional PM's, as well as your comforting words. You're always there for everyone, and I love that about you!

K9soul You are a relatively new member, yet you have brought so much to PT with your coming here, that I think we'd be lost without you! Seriously, you are such a wonderful member with 5 of the sweetest little pets! You have such a sweet personality, and seem to be very kind and loving. You take such wonderful pictures, and never get tired of sharing them with us! Of course that is a good thing, because we WANT to see even more! Only problem is, you don't post enough of your birdies! Can you do that for me? Please please please........he he

2kitties I know we didn't agree with each other on too much before, but you've quickly become one of my best friends. I love your sense of humor!

Soledad I admire you for standing up for what you believe in despite whatever everyone else says. You're a strong person, yet very compassionate at the same time. I also love your sense of humor!

Micki Micki is one of my favorite person to PM! There is just so much we agree upon these days! ;) You're a great friend!

Tatsxxx I don't think there are many people as sweet and encouraging as you in this world.

Pam Very nice person, who raised a very nice daughter, and absolutely adores her grandson! Although I haven't talked to you *that* much, I love each and every one of your posts!

Shais_mom One of my newest buddies! I love PM'ing you and recieving your replies! You are a great friend, and it is nice to be able to vent to you on certain issues. :p

Tonya I just love your posts so much! Really, there isn't much you say that I find any disagreement on. A great person on PT!!

Ok, that's all for now. I hope I'm not missing anyone, but its late now and I have to sleep. If I notice I missed some, I'll post it in the morning.

popcornbird
01-30-2004, 01:56 PM
I knew I would forget someone! Shoot! I guess I'll be adding more then as I remember!

Wolf_Q One of the first I ever PM'd back and forth. We have so much in common (in our interests), and you're definitely one of the best artists I have ever met!

Amber (Umbrella he he) Very cheerful girl and a great friend. I love your jolly personality!

Amber
01-30-2004, 02:30 PM
Amber (Umbrella he he) Very cheerful girl and a great friend. I love your jolly personality!

Poppy!! Thanks! :D

K9soul
01-30-2004, 02:50 PM
Wow thank you Poppy. I'm speechless :). Believe me I know how hard it is to think of everyone at once! And there are more every day for me whom I admire and appreciate.

I'll try to get some new birdie pics soon too ;)

pitc9
01-30-2004, 02:54 PM
I don't remember when I joined PT, but I sure am glad I did!

I was so happy to find other's like me!!
My family, in-laws and hubby all think I'm insane when it comes to animals!!

I enjoy everyone here!
I love all the pictures & all the stories!
I can't get enough!

I do want to thank Anna again for making me feel so welcome at the Findlay dog park this past fall!!

Thank you everyone for sharing and for letting me share!

My Peanuts
01-30-2004, 03:11 PM
This is a hard one. Everyone on here is really great and helpful.

I was never big into message boards because it is too easy for people to say mean things. That has never been the case on PT. I know there are a lot more people that I admire on here, but a few off the top of my head are...

Robilee- The first person on PT to befriend me. I also admire you for your strength with coping with your personal health problems (sorry, I couldn't think of a good way to word that) You're my hero :)

Amber- When I found out that you were a young girl I was very surprised. Now if the rest of the teenagers in the world could be as mature and sweet as you, then the world would be in a lot better shape.

Wolf_Q- Not too many people shock me, but when you sent the dog sweaters to me and didn't make any extra money or get anything back in return I was SHOCKED! You did it to be nice and it didn't matter that we never met and I was new to PT. Also you have been very helpful with my puppy questions.

THANK YOU EVERYONE

GoldenRetrLuver
01-30-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
GoldenRetrLuver One of my first *teen* friends on the board. You're are so much fun to talk to, and so much fun to vent to as well.......he he. I also have the ability to read your mind, because I always come online right after you, right? LOL!

Hehe, right back at you with the venting part. ;)
Yes you are! I swear, I'll sign onto Yahoo and 30 seconds later...there you are! LOL! :p

Amber
01-30-2004, 04:35 PM
Awww Thanks, My Peanuts! :D

Cheshirekatt
01-30-2004, 04:37 PM

CheshireKatt - Pits rule, and we know it

Awww.....thanks Captain! Buford, Wilma and Joxer are sending big, sloppy pitty kisses and full body wiggles your way. :D

CamCamPup33
01-30-2004, 04:38 PM
Camcampup33 My very special jolly friend! Seriously, you're one of my favorite people to joke around with in the world! You are just plain FUNNY and a great friend, and that is what I love about you!

Aw, Popster nickle! Your just saying! Or maybe is it because of the people that live in sheets with sticks! JUST MAYBE! :p haha

popcornbird
01-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Aw, Popster nickle! Your just saying! Or maybe is it because of the people that live in sheets with sticks! JUST MAYBE! :p haha

Noooooooo! I'm not *just saying*!!! I mean it! Silly Bambi!!

Hmmm........I wonder if people in Florida live in huts made of palm leaves........... ;) ;) He he he

Julie...........that's cause I can read deep inside your mind...........;)

CamCamPup33
01-30-2004, 05:22 PM
No, not of palm leaves, because they arent really leaves.. They are more like.. Thin, green, paper like branches.. Lol, And no, we dont, But we do live in Tents, with sticks planted in the ground with sheets over, for shelter!

lmao :D

popcornbird
01-30-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by K9soul

I'll try to get some new birdie pics soon too ;)

I'll be waiting! :p

No, not of palm leaves, because they arent really leaves.. They are more like.. Thin, green, paper like branches.. Lol, And no, we dont, But we do live in Tents, with sticks planted in the ground with sheets over, for shelter!

lmao :D

LOL!!!!!!! :D

shais_mom
01-31-2004, 12:34 AM
Thanks Pops!! I really had to LOL!!!

popcornbird
02-01-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
Thanks Pops!! I really had to LOL!!!

Of course you did! That's what I was aiming for! ;) ;)

zanzanfergie
02-01-2004, 05:19 AM
Zanzanfergie I know we haven't talked in a while (WHERE ARE YOU?!?!), but you have such a special place in my heart. You're one of the politest teens I have ever met.........sometimes I wonder if its possible, to get any politer! Do you realize how much I miss your little tiels? You need to get back over here and share some pics of our beloved Austin and Lachie!
Popcornbird, I think you know how much your friendship has meant to me in the year I've spent here. You're one of the most beautiful, genuine people I've met on the net. Even though we don't talk regularly anymore, and I don't post that much, I want you to know that I still value your support and friendship in those times when I needed it most, and think about you often. Even more, I think it plays testament to your wonderful loyalty and generosity that you remember to include me in your list even after I haven't posted regularly for many months. You are a wonderful friend and an even better person and I hope that you have every happiness in life that you deserve.

I'm not meaning to be overly polite, but you know how hard it is for me to be over expressive, even when I'm saying how much I appreciate and value your friendship. ;) Thanks sweetheart, for mentioning me.