PDA

View Full Version : i do have cats you know

tikeyas_mom
12-30-2003, 06:20 PM
I have two cats named Acron and Fuzzy. here are a pic of each and a lil info too :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pd401b780d3d3b5b6e77401e42299d407/fac9f382.jpg Acron

Acron is a breed of cat that.. i have no idea what he is.. lol. He lives with my godmother, father, and their twins, he loves to cuddle up to the twins at night and sleep with them :) as you can see ;). He is neutered, and is about 4-6 years old. he was adopted by the SPCA. When i move out next year of June, I am taking him with me to be an inside outside cat :). he is an ionside cat at the moment. :)..Acron is cuddly and sweet he loves to play with my godparents dachy ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pba84ec6f7b52c478f67e45cc4c687ecb/fa95b3f0.jpg Fuzzy

Fuzzy is my brother cat, he lives in my hosue with me, my two brothers, and my parents, as well as three dogs and two ratties. he is affriad of the rats and he hates the dogs lol. He is an outside inside cat and sleeps with my moma nd dad at night, he is 10 years old, we adopted him from a shelter thing and they had 30 cats, we picked fuzzy, i dont remeber why. The guy told us that Fuzzy was a female and that SHE was spayed :rolleyes: he lied. Fuzzy was a male and he wasnt neutered. in about a week after having him we let him outside, he came back home and sprayed everything in our house lol. not a female cat haha.. protty soon fuzzy got all the female unspayed cats on the naibourhood pregnant, and there were 40 lil fuzzys running around every where. W got him neutered right away, lol.

END..

now you all must remeber I do have cats ;)

catmandu
12-31-2003, 09:28 AM
Fuzzy has the most amazing coloring , with the Balck , mixed with the gray striping! Fantastic. Found Cats are impressed!

CatDad
12-31-2003, 10:01 AM
I love Fuzzy's coloring, I think it looks really cool.

I absolutely ador the picture of Acron with the wee one. That is just too cute for words.:) Every child needs a cuddly kitty to sleep with. He is also a great looking kitty.

Thanks for the pics.:)

bluekat
12-31-2003, 10:43 AM
Aww, they're gorgeous!

LOL, I really didn't know you had cats, you don't give us enough pictures!:p

catlover4ever
12-31-2003, 10:45 AM
Boy Acron sure does look comfy, and Fuzzy is absolutely stunning.

ramanth
12-31-2003, 12:15 PM
That first pic is just precious!! :D

I love Fuzzy's markings too. :) Great pics!

jazzcat
12-31-2003, 01:01 PM
They are really beautiful.

That first pic is too cute.

krazyaboutkatz
12-31-2003, 06:42 PM
They're both gorgeous. :) Acorn reminds me of a short haired Storm.:)

smokey the elder
01-01-2004, 08:20 AM
Aww, what a cute pic with the furkid and skinkid!

tikeyas_mom
01-01-2004, 03:45 PM
aww i am glad you all like the pics. my kitties are sillly :P

Tonya
01-01-2004, 03:49 PM
Cute kitties, where've you been hiding them?!

sirrahbed
01-01-2004, 06:04 PM
awww...I remember seeing the one with Acron before - so sweet to see kitty snuggled up with baby:) My babies always had kitties to help protect them, too! My mom would tell me they (cats) would suck away their breath! Omegosh! They were so gentle with the little ones - just like in this picture! Thanks!!

Steffi N
01-01-2004, 06:14 PM
What a purrecious picture this is.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid85/pd401b780d3d3b5b6e77401e42299d407/fac9f382.jpg

Acorn and Fuzzy, I am happy to meet you. Fuzzy is a stunning looking cat. Acorn is quite debonair looking with that little white locket.

tikeyas_mom
01-01-2004, 06:52 PM
they have been hiding outside or at a different house lol

luckies4me
01-01-2004, 07:27 PM
Cute pics! But I am curious why you would want to make Acron an inside/outside kitty when you take him if he is an inside only cat right now? It's much safer keeping them indoors. I would do anything to be able to keep all the cats indoor only after Mystics appearance and when we move in a couple months (February) they are going to be indoor only cats. Also why are you taking him if he already has a home? :confused: I am not trying to be mean, I am just curious. :)

You know, I once had a Russian Blue that looked very similar to Acron. And Fuzzy reminds me SO much of my Ickeris! :D They look very much alike, except that Icky doesn't have the marbal pattern, just striped. She is a Norwegian Forest Cat. :)

Cataholic
01-02-2004, 06:10 AM
That picture of Acron is so wonderful, sleeping with the baby! And, Fuzzy, well, VERY snuggle looking.

TM...is your kitty named Acron or Acorn? If Acron, does it mean something? How did you come up with it? I thought it was Acorn, and thought, "how cute!"...but, I think I was spelling it wrong...

catmandu
01-02-2004, 09:28 AM
That is a wonderful shot , of Acron and the Baby. That should put a end to the nmyth that Cats are dangerous to infants , that they try to smother them.Acron is a good watch Cat!And a Pillow!

tikeyas_mom
01-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Acorn is how it is spelt :p.

I am taking Acorn when i move out, right now he lives with my godmom *moms best friend*. And he basically an inside outside cat already, but he isnt suppost to be. They might not let me take Acron though. But they said that i would make a great home for him :). They just had twins, they have a dog with severe behavior problems that are being delt with. and they dont have the mony or time for Acorn. I would be able to provide a great home for him. I cant have a cat indoors 100% of the time because Tikeya would chase it.