PDA

View Full Version : Bernie is beautiful!!!

bisi.cat
12-30-2003, 08:06 AM
Bernie, you are one very precious cat...and I am absolutely in love with your black nose!!!:D :D :D

I hope you have a great day and will get lots of treats (maybe to share with your furry sister?!)

Have fun!!!:)

catmandu
12-30-2003, 08:55 AM
Bernie is indeed a beautiful cat , and so lucky to find a new Furr Ever Home , after his owners passed on. I know that he will be a special Cat to you , and will always be grateful , as all Found Cats are , for the new lease on life. Beautiful , Beatific Bernie COTD!

Jax
12-30-2003, 09:08 AM
Goodmorning to a beauuutiful Brooklyn kitty cat!! Bernie you are very very lovely - your markings are stunning! Thank goodness you made it out of downtown and into the hearts - and bed - of your loving parents. Congrats for being Our Awesome Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

Logan
12-30-2003, 09:10 AM
What a beautiful boy you are, Bernie. :) I'm so happy that you found a perfect home after your first family didn't return for you.

You look like you are perfectly content in your laundry basket! I hope you get lots of wonderful treats today, and be sure to share with your sister!!! :)

Congratulations, Bernie, on being the Cat of the Day!! :D

Meggiegirl
12-30-2003, 09:29 AM
What a nice boy and a lovely story! He is a bit like my big boy Sparky - he is not a lap cat but very affectionate in his own way.

All the best to you all for 2004 !!

tatsxxx11
12-30-2003, 10:33 AM
What a touching tale of rescue your family shares with us Bernie. I have to admit you hold an extra special place in my heart. Having lost a family member in the WTC tragedy I understand so well how very frightened and confused you must have been with your humans nowhere to be found. And at the same time you were searching for your family another family was mourning the loss of their beloved Stimpy. As they say, God works in mysterious ways and out of the ashes of tragedy two hearts found healing. Your uplifting story personifies perfectly the incredible compassion and generosity of spirit that sprung from the catastrophe that was 9/11. Congratulations to you dear Bernie and family on finding one another! And Bernie, today we celebrate your courage and YOUR indomitalbe spirit by crowning you our most deserving, very special Cat of the Day!:) I wish you and sister Maggie and your proud Mom and Dad a most happy and healthy New Year!!:) Love and hugs and purrrs to you sweet boy from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-30-2003, 12:56 PM
Bernie
How adorable and comfy you look in your laundry basket, sweetie! It's so sad you lost your first family but I'm glad you found a wonderful new family to love! Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today. :D

kittenwhiskerz
12-30-2003, 01:04 PM
Hi Bernie,
You and your new family are so blessed to have found one another at just the right time. When both your hearts needed healing.
And you are so beautiful Bernie. You look as if you were painted by a great master.
Congratulations!
Darrolanne from CA

rg_girlca
12-30-2003, 01:43 PM
Bernie, what a gorgeous fella you are. I just love your markings and what an uplifting story.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.:)

mesiecat
12-30-2003, 03:41 PM
He looks just like my older cat, Macaroni,http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/f3a17d3b/bc/Pets/__tn_/maxc1.jpg?phgZf8_ABUcH0mFW

felinefriend
12-30-2003, 03:42 PM
Awww, Bernie, the Beautiful Brooklyn Baby!!! As everyone has expressed today, your story is quite a heart-warming tail--joining hearts that were in need at just the right time. I'm so happy you were rescued into your new fur-ever home, where I hope you'll live many, many HAPPY years! I love your black and white markings--they just made me really SMILE!!! Hugs to you, Bernie, and congratulations!!! :D :cool: ;) :D :)

berg_matchka
12-30-2003, 04:21 PM
Just want to tell you that I was very touched with the story. And he is so beautiful.. All I hope that other cats in the same situation found a loving house. :)

Dan Holder
12-30-2003, 06:51 PM
He looks like a happy and contented kitty. What a terrible time he came from, and how fortunate he was to find a happy new life. Good luck.

Vermontcat
12-30-2003, 10:08 PM
I hope I'm not too late to say Congratulations to Bernie on being such a handsome black and white Cat of the Day! :D
I love his black nose that looks like my Samantha's and it looks like he has black paw pads (panda paws) like my cat too!:)

smokey the elder
01-01-2004, 07:47 AM
Ditto; Bernie looks a lot like one of my first fosters, Dirty Ernie. He would be around 3 now.