PDA

View Full Version : PT now has a live chat room

kingrattus
12-29-2003, 11:28 PM
well kinda, its not really PT
go to this thread (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40761) to read up on it, my post is on the first page towards the bottom.

Tweety_Pie
12-29-2003, 11:34 PM
i registered but i haven't got my password etc in my email yet lol

*waits for email* lol:)

kingrattus
12-29-2003, 11:36 PM
just give it a min.. dogz got hers so u'll get urs in a min or 2 :)

Dogz
12-29-2003, 11:58 PM
I got mine right away.:)

Kfamr
12-30-2003, 02:10 AM
I'm just wondering if Karen has been notified before hand and if she knows anything about it?

luckies4me
12-30-2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I'm just wondering if Karen has been notified before hand and if she knows anything about it?

Me too. Seems a little odd I think. If something goes wrong I would hate for that chat to have people think it's affiliated with PT, when it's not. Just something to think about.

kingrattus
12-30-2003, 06:18 AM
for starters my site looks nothing like PT & my chat is called Animal Talk, I also said it not PT in my post so if ppl think it is, well then their blind.

luckies4me
12-30-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by kingrattus
for starters my site looks nothing like PT & my chat is called Animal Talk, I also said it not PT in my post so if ppl think it is, well then their blind.

You don't have to be snooty, we are just stating our opinion.

Let me point it out to you, your Topic says this:

"PT now has a live chat room"

It doesn't matter if the site doesn't look like PT, or that it's called Animal Talk, the thing is, you came here to PT, where people at PT would join and where your Topic clearly mentions something about PT having a chat, so SOME people may think it's affiliated with PT. If I were Karen I would specifically ask that the site mention it's not affiliated with PT in any way. But that's just me and this is my opinion.

& if ur gonna join my site to get a real chat username, try to use the same one u have on PT so everyone knows who you are.

Another reason people may think it's affiliated with PT. ;)

Kfamr
12-30-2003, 11:20 AM
I'm sorry but, when I went to your site it said Pet Talk.
I just know Karen likes to be notified and aware of anything out of this site that pertains to Pet Talk. Also, it says for "PT members".

I'm not sure if I should bring this up, but just an example for you.

A few months ago (or maybe it was less than) Amy (wolf_q) wanted to make a Pet Talk Calendar. The site she registered it one looked NOTHING like Pet Talk, but since the whole deal pertained to Pet Talk, I don't think Karen liked the ideal that she wasn't notified before hand.

You may not have seen it, since you were away for a while, but I just thought it'd be a good idea to see what Karen thinks of it before it goes any longer.