PDA

View Full Version : 3 of my boys were neutered today....

kimlovescats
12-29-2003, 05:44 PM
Yep, little Duncan, Casper and Dudley all were neutered today. All three of them did fine, and were glad to be back home!

kimlovescats
12-29-2003, 05:45 PM
Duncan was still a bit woozy, and fell over as soon as he stepped out of the kennel. Here he is just before the fall! Poor baby!

rg_girlca
12-29-2003, 06:35 PM
I'm glad to hear all went well for your 3 boys.
I hope they all sleep it off (which mine always did) and wake up feeling like new.

Craftlady
12-29-2003, 06:42 PM
Glad to read they all did well today. I'm betting it will be a quiet evening for your gang :)

Steffi N
12-29-2003, 06:47 PM
Glad to know that the big snip went well for the "Three Amigos".
Hope Duncan, Casper and Dudley are up and playing soon. :)

jenluckenbach
12-29-2003, 06:51 PM
Misery loves company, right, so those 3 had each other to compare their "pain and suffering" with. ;) You and I know they will be just fine, though. :)

RICHARD
12-29-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Duncan was still a bit woozy, and fell over as soon as he stepped out of the kennel. Here he is just before the fall! Poor baby!

Oh, just great......

The poor dude has suffered trauma to his 'kitty bits' and you make fun of him...

Hey, what did you get for Xmas???

Well, Mom packed us away to see the White Coats,
he put us to sleep and I woke up with NO KITTY BITS......She's pleased and I'M HURTING!

:eek: :confused:

smokey the elder
12-29-2003, 07:08 PM
My fosters Boots and Tenzing complained that when they went to sleep they had "kitty bits" but then they woke up with NO kitty bits!:p ;)

RICHARD
12-29-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by smokey the elder
My fosters Boots and Tenzing complained that when they went to sleep they had "kitty bits" but then they woke up with NO kitty bits!:p ;)

Lull them into a false sense of security and then
WHAM!!!!

"Get in the carrier..."

"Ah, where are we going??"

"For a ride, everything will be O.K...."

"Sure Mom, If YOU say so......."

Later that day...

"Hi boys!!!! Boys??????"

"Mom, Without our BOYS,we aren't BOYS anymore...";)

---------------------

I do believe in spay/neutering.....

But as a man............:eek:

slick
12-29-2003, 07:23 PM
Back in the early 80's I took OJ and Casper in for the "snip job" and when I brought them home they were both falling all over each other. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. OJ would go to clean himself "down there" and fall over.:D :D :D

Richard: Kitty Bits ROFLMAO:D :D :D

RICHARD
12-29-2003, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by slick
Back in the early 80's I took OJ and Casper in for the "snip job" and when I brought them home they were both falling all over each other. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. OJ would go to clean himself "down there" and fall over.:D :D :D

Richard: Kitty Bits ROFLMAO:D :D :D

I find your humor a little bit unsetlling...

OJ: "what the hell......they were there a second ago?!?!?!?!?!?"

No wonder he fell over.:eek: ;) :D :confused:

slick
12-29-2003, 07:34 PM
It was even funnier when he'd try again.

He'd get up, bend his head down......whooops.......plunk

Get up, ....whoops....plunk.

You'd think he'd learn the first time.:D :D :D

And I'm sure he's looking down from the RB saying "Awwww Moooommmmmm, not that story again!!!!"

krazyaboutkatz
12-29-2003, 07:44 PM
Kim, I'm glad to hear that everything went well with their neutering. I'm sure they'll be running and playing in no time.:)

Miss Meow
12-29-2003, 08:23 PM
Ouch
Ouch
Ouch!!!

But

It's for the best
It's for the best
It's for the best! :)

trayi52
12-29-2003, 08:50 PM
Gee Richard aren't you glad your not a cat?;)

I am glad to hear the boys are doing so well after their "ordeal".

Willie:)

kimlovescats
12-29-2003, 09:20 PM
Richard, I do sympathize .... ;) Just be glad you weren't in my vet's (FEMALE) office today. She was planning to not only neuter my 3 boys .... but also the 2 new office kittens. She said she was in the mood to "neuter everything in sight"!!!! :eek: :eek: ;)

Don Juan's mom
12-30-2003, 02:25 AM
Our local Humane Society insisted on rendering Don Juan incapable of BEING a Don Juan before I could take him home. When I picked him up at the HS veterinary clinic, the vet said that Don Juan cowered at the back of the cage at the doctor's approach.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME, MAN!"

"WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO CUT OFF NOW?? MY CLAWS??? MY WHISKERS???? MY TAIL??????"

I'm sorry to say that I used the example of what happened the LAST time he had an operation to discourage him from gnawing on the yarn for my nephew's sweater. :rolleyes:

Liz

Mom and sleeping spot for Don Juan, COTD July 14, 2003.

HayleyRosie
12-30-2003, 05:56 AM
Glad everything went well. Give them some scritchies for me.

catcrazylady
12-30-2003, 09:34 AM
Poor babies!! I hate when the time comes for the snip!! Probably not as much as they do!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
I have two that will be going VERY soon. They should have already been! I'm so dreading it!!
I'm glad your trio is ok and now for them it is all over!!:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

She said she was in the mood to "neuter everything in sight"!!!!
I like your vet!!!!! :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Sorry Richard!!

RICHARD
12-30-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
She was planning to not only neuter my 3 boys .... but also the 2 new office kittens. She said she was in the mood to "neuter everything in sight"!!!! :eek: :eek: ;)

LOL,

I hate when that happens...I feel so, so vulnerable!!:eek: