PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks

slleipnir
12-29-2003, 05:13 PM
Do you ever have ppl put on a firework show for no occation? Theres a guy not to far from my house who just did a bunch. It was really neat, I think I liked his more then our Canada day ones ;) And, we can see them perfectly from our house lol. I'll post some pics later if they turned out, I'm too lazy to upload them :X

Desert Arabian
12-29-2003, 05:32 PM
:eek: You'd get in big trouble with the cops here in Wisconsin if you'd get caught...that's illegal here. :eek:

Once in a while our neighbor does that, but I think he got called in (to the police)...they haven't done it for a long time. Thank the Lord...because they'd light them off at 2 AM...how plesant! :mad:

I wanna see pics, lol! :p

GoldenRetrLuver
12-29-2003, 05:49 PM
It's illegal over where I am, but we have friends not too far from us, that do it for the Fourth of July.

Cookiebaker
12-29-2003, 05:51 PM
That reminds me!! This past July 4th I was *sooo* sick and we never put our's off (they aren't illegal here). I still have them sitting in the bottom dresser drawer. We should do them for a "just because" occasion. I wonder what they would look like in a snowstorm???? :confused: Could be cool!

primabella
12-29-2003, 06:08 PM
When we were vacationing in Florida, our condo was right on the beach and every night at like 2am, people would set some off. They were very annoying and never made it very high up. :p Lol.