PDA

View Full Version : Will you get another pet THIS year?

Freckles
12-29-2003, 01:07 PM
Do you mean the last three days of 2003, or all of 2004?:D

G.P.girl
12-29-2003, 02:51 PM
well i'm guessing it's 22004. but you never know. i know this is kinda off the subject but i feel bad for clown fish.i mean so many parents are buying them fo rthier kids because they saw finding nemo and then they can't keep the tank clean and with enough salt and then they die....i'll get off the soapbox now....:o

jenluckenbach
01-01-2004, 09:13 AM
Probably 2004 since it begins in the middle of the weekly poll. I voted NO but we all know how THAT goes.;) :D

Freckles
01-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Probably 2004 since it begins in the middle of the weekly poll.

Yes, and THIS year is now 2004!:D

Pam
01-01-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
I voted NO but we all know how THAT goes.;) :D

LOL! You know it is funny because in another thread about a month or so ago this came up. I posted that I would only get another pet if a homeless pug walked into my yard. Just this past Sunday there was a homeless, runaway pug racing all through my neighborhood. Actually he was probably a pug mix of some sort because he had a long tail, not curly, and was very athletic. :D He was a handsome black cutie, and was very scared and I simply couldn't catch up with him. Two other neighbors tried also but to no avail. Even if I had caught him, he had tags on so I would have had to return this baby to his frantic humans, wherever they were. Of course the first thing I thought about when I saw him was my comments in that thread! LOL! :D

Dogz
01-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Pam
LOL! You know it is funny because in another thread about a month or so ago this came up. I posted that I would only get another pet if a homeless pug walked into my yard. Just this past Sunday there was a homeless, runaway pug racing all through my neighborhood. Actually he was probably a pug mix of some sort because he had a long tail, not curly, and was very athletic. :D He was a handsome black cutie, and was very scared and I simply couldn't catch up with him. Two other neighbors tried also but to no avail. Even if I had caught him, he had tags on so I would have had to return this baby to his frantic humans, wherever they were. Of course the first thing I thought about when I saw him was my comments in that thread! LOL! :D

LOL:D

*goes to shelter* *picks out a pug* *runs to Pam's house*
*rings doorbell* *leaves pug* *runs away*
And they lived happily ever after.;)

I really do not know if I am going to get another pet this year. I haven't really thought about it.

Pam
01-01-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Dogz

:D :D :D

G.P.girl
01-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
LOL:D

I really do not know if I am going to get another pet this year. I haven't really thought about it.
come to my hoouse too!:D

wolfsoul
01-01-2004, 03:20 PM
Not me. :(

tikeyas_mom
01-01-2004, 03:43 PM
i am getting a male bull terrier this year in june from a breeder near me :)

binka_nugget
01-01-2004, 06:04 PM
I'm not positive yet but my mom said I could get one this year or next year. I need an untrained dog for the training program I want to go into but if I get a puppy, I'm allowed to get it this year so I can raise it, let it mature, and bond with it before going to the program. If I choose to adopt, it'll probably be next year (early 2005).

Amber
01-01-2004, 06:40 PM
I want another dog, but my chances are slim :( oh well I got my 3 darlings!:D

bluekat
01-03-2004, 03:54 PM
I wish:(

G.P.girl
01-03-2004, 03:55 PM
i wish too:(

primabella
01-03-2004, 05:28 PM
Working on it...;)

gkristian
01-14-2004, 02:04 AM
I'm not sure if i am going to get one this year, but i'm planing to get another sheltie next year.

BCBlondie
01-18-2004, 04:22 PM
If I move out and my landlord of the place where I live allows it, I will probably get another dog this year. :D Either to foster or adopt.

Lixx
01-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Yup, I'm getting more this year. Need a couple more chinchillas, and we're thinking about getting a friend for Dante. I've been told no more cats though! LOL!

Tina
01-19-2004, 11:36 AM
Yep, we plan on getting another dog this year. We plan on getting a Boxer.

We was going to get a Saint Bernard but we decided we are going to wait. Maybe 2 years or so from now.

Moose
01-19-2004, 11:39 AM
Possibly! Yay...lol

ILoveReptiles
01-20-2004, 02:55 PM
Actually yes, I'm getting a new pet this year.

A Guyanan Red-Tailed Boa Constrictor, and that will put my total # of reptiles at 9!

Mkitty
03-16-2004, 09:14 PM
Wish i culd, but my parents say NOOOOO! :rolleyes:

DarkAngel9846
04-05-2004, 04:01 PM
I'm getting a summer job and I am going to buy a breeding pair of Robovorski hamsters. Also, I am breeding campell dwarfs right now... and I plan on some other animals... even though I was told no I'm not allowed so many time... I was told I couldn't get more than one hamster... I got four and now I'm up to 14 :p

Desert Arabian
04-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Working on getting a job and working on my parents so I can get a yellow labrador. :D :D :D