PDA

View Full Version : a spoiled kitty story

jenluckenbach
12-29-2003, 11:54 AM
This was received from a friend of a person who adopted one of the kittens from One by One (My rescue group) I don't know this cat, but the story is priceless:

Dear One by One,
I have to tell you a cute story about one of your kitties. My friend adopted Angie from you. We were at their house tonight and I have to tell you about this spoiled kitty. She has her own Christmas tree and when no one is home, they play the Animal planet so she can watch TV and call home once a day so she hears their voice. I just had to tell you this, cause I thought it was so nice. She is a very good kitty and is so loving and playful, she probably knows she got a good home. Wish they all could find homes like this.

kimlovescats
12-29-2003, 11:57 AM
Oh WOW, now doesn't THAT do your heart good??? :)

Prairie Purrs
12-29-2003, 12:28 PM
Think these folks would adopt me? :D

Sounds like Angie found a purrfect place. Great story!

Isis_7
12-29-2003, 12:34 PM
With all the horrible stories we hear of animal abuse, it's nice to hear such a happy story! Thanks for posting it!

catlover4ever
12-29-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Isis_7
With all the horrible stories we hear of animal abuse, it's nice to hear such a happy story! Thanks for posting it!

I second that remark!!!!

PayItForward
12-29-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by CatsinDenver

Sounds like Angie found a purrfect place. Great story!
LOL...Just what I thought :D

catnapper
12-29-2003, 01:09 PM
Aww, that's not a spoiled kitty, that's an adored kitty.

What is it about your rescue that has these guys landing in comfy, happy homes where we humans dote on them at their every whim? I will someday repay my debt of gratitude to One By One!

CatDad
12-29-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by CatsinDenver

If there adopting I want to go to.:)

I also agree that with all of the bad things that go on it is so nice to hear a happy story.

Thanks for sharing.:)

sirrahbed
12-29-2003, 04:06 PM
That really is a cute story! I love happy endings. That IS one spoiled kitty. I can't let mine know about this or they will claim kitty abuse. I do leave the country music radio on when I leave - I figure if I like it, they do too.:D Never called my cats on the phone though...hmmmmm

Miss Meow
12-29-2003, 07:48 PM
That's so sweet :) Every cat deserves that sort of home (and tribute :))

slick
12-29-2003, 07:52 PM
AWWWWWW that's so cute and loving. I never do that...:o

krazyaboutkatz
12-29-2003, 07:55 PM
What a great story. It's good to know that Angie has found such a loving and caring home.:D

NoahsMommy
12-29-2003, 09:59 PM
That is a wonderful, wonderful story, Jen!!! :) I hope it made you feel good to know that you are apart of that happy ending. :)

Uabassoon
12-29-2003, 10:42 PM
Aww it sounds like Angie got a great home. I bet it was good to get a note like that.

catcrazylady
12-30-2003, 05:42 AM
What a wonderful heart lifting story!! What a very lucky kitty!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
12-30-2003, 08:58 AM
Wow, Iew level. But its nice that angie is so well cared for , and so highly thought of. The Found Cats now want 13 Trees , and 13 more Stockings , and a fireplace!