PDA

View Full Version : That was a close one!!!!!!

DogLover9501
12-29-2003, 11:04 AM
Okay, this might get long...

Last night I tied Jasper on by the door, and he started barking right away, I figured he didnt do anything yet so I left him, and I realized it wasnt his morning bark, so I go out and open the door, and there, about a foot away from him is this HUGE rottweiler loose! I wasnt sure what he was going to do so I grabbed Jasper and the rottie kind of ran off.

Anyway this morning, my cousin Cathy and her husband Mike, let their little tiny toy poodle Chrissy outside at around 9:30, and it's 1:30 now and they are still looking for her(Which is there fault because they would never tie her on) And someone at the store just out the road from Cathy and Mike said the rottie had a little white dog in his mouth:eek: :(

Anywhere theres a bit more to it(Hope Im not boring you) There is this idiot that lives at the end of Cathy and Mike's road, last year, his 2 rotties, husky, and rottie pup, were running loose, the 2 adult rotties bit 3-4 dogs, the huskey just growled at my uncle Tony, Anyway the dog catchers took the 2 rotties, but left the husky and pup because they were in his house at the time. But the guy told my aunt that "he doesn't care how many times they take them, he'll just go pay to get them back, or get more"

Anyway apperently, the huge rottie that I seen, was that rottie pup all grown up--Uh Oh!

DogLover9501
12-29-2003, 11:04 AM
LOL:o Normal Bark** Sorry

DogLover9501
12-29-2003, 11:56 AM
More updates....

The dog in the rotties mouth was NOT Chrissy, he didn't hurt Chrissy because she was in heat!! The bad part is, she could be having rottie pups and shes WAY too small!!

Anyway the rottie brang her home...lol