PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my friend..

CountryWolf07
12-29-2003, 01:31 AM
she lost her great aunt and best friend on the 26th - her great aunt passed away in her coma and her best friend passed away from the flu - he was only 20 years old - they both graduated from high school together and had few classes together in the fall semester too as well - -

I am so sadden by her losses and I feel so bad for her, so please, keep her in your prayers - eventhough it's not anything pet-related.. thanks :) She's a great friend of mine!

binka_nugget
12-29-2003, 03:30 AM
Poor girl..

Prayers on the way!

dukedogsmom
12-29-2003, 09:02 AM
That is so sad. I didn't know you could die from the flu. And it's the holidays so that makes things harder. So, we hope she'll be able to cope alright and at least she's got a good friend in you, right?

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-29-2003, 09:20 AM
Poor thing!

I'll remember her in my prayers!! You are a really good friend to ask for prayers for her!

slick
12-29-2003, 09:41 AM
As Sara says, what a good friend you are. It must be hard knowing that she's hurting so bad and there is not much you can do about it.

My thoughts and prayers are with her.

CountryWolf07
12-29-2003, 03:24 PM
Thanks guys.. she is holding up pretty well today.. she went to her great aunt's funeral this morning.. and tonight is her friend's viewing.. she said that she will be glad when it's over.. she's so strong in this thing.. I don't know how I would've been able to handle it!

You could die from the flu.. complications comes with it.. like peunomia...