PDA

View Full Version : We got a new puppy!!

Dixie Belle
12-28-2003, 10:57 PM
We got a puppy today. I think we are going to call him Thor. He is eight weeks old and weighs 16.7 pounds. I hope to get a pic of his face soon to show ya'll. For now this one will have to do.

shais_mom
12-28-2003, 11:09 PM
AAWWW!!! He looks adorable!!!!

apcrs5122
12-28-2003, 11:22 PM
Awwwww! He's so cute!:D You will deffinatley have to get more pics, and tell us more about him:)

delidog
12-29-2003, 05:05 AM
AWWWW!!!!!!!

Majorly Large Puppy Breath!!!!!;)
Bernard Size!!!!!!!!
Is his name Sampson now???? Asks Delilah????

sasha the cat
12-29-2003, 05:22 AM
He is so cute. Congratulations to you on being adopted by "Thor". Lots of kittykisses to him from me and my KatMa sends loads of hugs & kisses...she is already in love with him!

Karen
12-29-2003, 05:58 AM
Brunhilde Freya, Dad's St. Bernard, heartily approves of another Nordic-named Saint! ;) He's adorable - but you knew that!

Dixie Belle
12-29-2003, 08:40 AM
We have settled on Thor. His full name will be Lord Thor, Duke of Thunder. I know, it's pretty long. But I wanted a British sound to it. And as Thor was the god of thunder.....

I've got to get some pics of him and Belle together. Will ya'll believe that she tore up part of the fence to her and Missie's yard last night? Thor was whinning because he needed to use the bathroom, and Belle broke out of her yard to get to him and make sure he was okay. We had to do the unthinkable and chain her up last night. :( We didn't want to risk her chasing the cat and getting hurt, but she was refusing to leave Thor. We hated doing it, but until we can fix the fence so she can't get out anymore, I guess we'll have to keep her like that. But she loves that puppy!

jenfer
12-29-2003, 10:05 AM
He is sooooooooooooooooooooo adorable! :D Congrats!

tatsxxx11
12-29-2003, 04:26 PM
Congratuations!!!!!! Oh, what a hansome BIG :eek: boy!!!:D It's great to see you back; we've missed ya! Looking forward to lots more "baby" pics!;) Welcome home, Thor!:)

My Peanuts
12-29-2003, 04:38 PM
He is so cute. When you get a chance please post more pics! 8 weeks old and already bigger than Sylvia! He's gonna be big. Thor is a good name for him :)