PDA

View Full Version : hello all!!!!

samsmom
12-28-2003, 07:59 PM
Here are some pictures of Samantha and some of her friends. The cat is my cat. He is 11 years old. His name is Frosty. The horse belongs to my neighbor, his name is Bob. I am still try to learn all this so bear with me..;)

samsmom
12-28-2003, 08:03 PM
The girls are my daughters. Dee Dee is 12 and Megan 8. They love horses. I hope to get them one soon.

samsmom
12-28-2003, 08:05 PM
I must apologize. The first picture of the horses is June not Bob. Bob is in the next two pictures.

tatsxxx11
12-28-2003, 08:05 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk samsmom!:) What sweet, sweet furkids! Sam is such a cutie and what a pretty kitty your Frosty is!:) I didn't see Bob though!:confused: Please share more pics and tell us more about your babies. My name is Sandra and I have 2 dogs, Cody and Star and 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Rosie and Moon!:)

Dogz
12-28-2003, 09:35 PM
Welcome to PT samsmom! Great pics, what cuties! This place is addicting, so beware!;)

amoore
12-28-2003, 09:48 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I like your samantha! Very pretty!

Can't wait to see more pictures.:)

Amber
12-28-2003, 09:50 PM
Hi!! Your furbabies are adorable!! Im from Ohio too!:p

dukedogsmom
12-28-2003, 09:52 PM
Welcome! You'll soon be in the Pet Talk "cult" like the rest of us :) It is very addictive. Your kitty Frosty is so cute. Horse looks like he's getting ready for cold weather, all fuzzy and cute. And I love the fall leaves in the background. Oh, I've got a 10 1/2 year old German Shepherd/Chow and a 19 year old Arabian horse.

RobiLee
12-28-2003, 10:11 PM
Great pics, Norma. Glad you posted some. I love the horse pics. I always wanted a horse too. Thanks for sharing and post some more soon please.

Robin :)

bluekat
12-29-2003, 10:20 AM
Welcome to PetTalk!:D Yes, it is addicting, you'll love it here. Those are also beautiful animals!
I have a cat named Blueberry. His pictures you can see in my sig.

I look forward to getting to know you and your pets better!:D

countrycowgirl
12-29-2003, 11:35 AM
welcome to pet talk your cat is beautiful the dog is precious and the horses are pretty.
:D

samsmom
12-29-2003, 06:17 PM
Thanks everybody for the replies. I love all the pics!!! I will tell a little about me and my animals.

I did write a little previously, but that was awhile. I have 4 cats. My frosty is 11 and I have had him since he was 6 weeks old. He has been a wonderful friend. He only likes me. He hides when people are around and when my husband is around. He doesn't get along with my husband at all. I remember the day I brought him home, we almost didn't make it. He was climbing all over me and purring and trying to play. Well I was trying to get him off my neck and didn't notice a stopped truck in front of us. I has to slam the bracks and went in the other lane and back to the left. Everyting turned out okay and I regain control, but cryied all the way home. The other cats are Thomas, Gritty, and Little Bear. They are all around two years old. Thomas is the greatest. He loves everybody!!!

I also have one other dog then Samantha. I have a beagle mix named Sally. She is one lucky dog. She will be 4 years old this spring. We picked her up as a stray and she was just a little pup. Shortly after getting her she ended up sick with parvo. She was in the hospital for a week, but made it through with no long term. effects. One year later she was hit by a car and lost a leg. My husband wanted to put her to rest when it happened, but I wouldn't let it be. She was acting okay, her leg was just badly, badly mangaled. It was late and the vet said to give her asprin and bring her in in the morning. Because she would be doing any thing until then anyway. She was home two days later and acting like nothing was wrong. It took my daughter awhile to get use to her, she was only 5 at the time, but now we wouldn't have her any other way. She is a doll.

I think I wrote a book. I look forward to seeing more pics.

samsmom
12-29-2003, 06:22 PM
Here is my Sally!!!

samsmom
12-29-2003, 06:23 PM
This is the most friendliest cat I know. He is a big furry baby. He will be 2 this spring.

Robin you have to help me learn to do this pics in a better way...lol...l

trayi52
12-29-2003, 07:18 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, it will become your second home.

I loved all your pictures, and I am glad you didn't let your hubby put Sally down. She is much too pretty to let that happen to. Besides they do very well with only three legs.

Anyway welcome to Pet Talk!!

Willie

amoore
12-29-2003, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the story of your pet kitties and your other pets.I am glad that you didn't get hurt or killed when you had that very near mishap! Makes you have a weird spooky feeling for days after somthing like that happens, or at least it does me. To think how close to death you were.

I like your Sally. I used to have a Beagle mixed with Schnauzer. Snoopy looked like both breeds, if you can imagine! :)

KYS
12-29-2003, 08:18 PM
Thank you for sharing.
You need to post more often about
your animals. : )