PDA

View Full Version : Snuggles

Pam
03-06-2001, 06:10 AM
Snuggles.....my what beautiful eyes you have!! You are just a gorgeous kitty and you sound like a sweetheart. Have a wonderful day today being our special cat!! I know a cat named Mr. Socks who would be quite taken by you! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

daisy
03-06-2001, 09:19 AM
Hello there, Snuggles! Another tuxedo cat to melt my heart! You remind me of another cat I once had named Precious; although she was calico, she still had that tuxedo coloring (black-and-white face, white bib, plus orange lapels!), along with the same wide-eyed expression and yellow-green eyes! Your mommy is very fortunate to have you around! Kisses on your special day, Snuggles!

casmeow
03-06-2001, 04:07 PM
Hi - just wanted to say I also have a "Snuggles" & we are all now in San Diego too! My Snug was cat of the day 2/29/00 and she is right by the computer even now! We just moved here 6 months ago from NY State - & it was a perfect time - the weather's been horrendous in Syracuse!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-06-2001, 04:51 PM
Can't let this day go by without saying to a fellow San Diegan how beautiful you are Snuggles. You are the Cat's meow! Your coloring is gorgous. Congradulations on being picked most loving, sweet, gorgous Cat of the Day.

Kohala Hembre
03-12-2001, 09:32 AM
Hi to Snuggles and her mom - from me and from Grasshopper, who is a twin to Snuggles and lives here in San Diego, too. She adaopted me 14 years ago when she was a kitten, at Campland by the Bay. There was a BIG tom there who had to be her great granddaddy - I wonder how many kitties like Snuggles and Grasshopper he inspired?

------------------
Kobear