PDA

View Full Version : Marigold sez....

Cookiebaker
12-28-2003, 01:28 PM
Please RUB my belly!

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/belly1.JPG

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/belly2.JPG

I am so happy 'cause every year around this time Marigold goes into heat for between 7-10 days approximately. (Yes, she IS spayed!!!) Anyway, she went into heat the day before Christmas, and is already out of it, back to being a purrfull snuggly kitty!! :) And it really wasn't bad this time around. Last year she was absolutely miserable.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures (sorry they are a tad blurry)!

apcrs5122
12-28-2003, 01:46 PM
I will deffinatley rub your belly Marigold! You are such a pretty kitty, I want to kiss your tummy!;) :) Great pics!

Oh, I was just wondering, does Marigold have a tail? It doesn't look like it in the pictures, but she could always be laying on it;)

Kirsten
12-28-2003, 01:51 PM
Marigold, I always enjoy your photos! :)
And I would love to rub your belly! :)

Kirsten

Cookiebaker
12-28-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by apcrs5122
I will deffinatley rub your belly Marigold! You are such a pretty kitty, I want to kiss your tummy!;) :) Great pics!

Oh, I was just wondering, does Marigold have a tail? It doesn't look like it in the pictures, but she could always be laying on it;)

Thanks for the sweet comments! She sends a purrrrr to you!

And ummm yes, she has a tail....it's 'tween her legs...

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/belly3.JPG
:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

:D

apcrs5122
12-28-2003, 02:08 PM
:o :o Ooops, I didn't see that:o :p Just wondering because Cleo hardly has one, 3 inches!:D

bluekat
12-28-2003, 02:14 PM
*rub*rub*rub*rub*rub:D:D:D

Marigold is so cute!:D

Barbara
12-28-2003, 02:31 PM
Marigold you are too cute. And we love your tail:D

CatDad
12-28-2003, 02:48 PM
Of course I will rub your belly Marigold. How could anyone refuse.:)

*RubRubRubRubRubRubRub*

slick
12-28-2003, 03:10 PM
RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB

Question: how can a cat go into heat if she's spayed????:confused: :confused:

PayItForward
12-28-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by slick
RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB

Question: how can a cat go into heat if she's spayed????:confused: :confused:
Ditto :( I would get her to another vets for a second opinion straight away. Maybe the spay wasn't done right ?

Cookiebaker
12-28-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by PayItForward
Ditto :( I would get her to another vets for a second opinion straight away. Maybe the spay wasn't done right ?

We've taken her to 3 different vets and they pretty much all say the same thing. Probably some ovarian tissue was left behind that provides the hormones for her to go into heat. yes, it is possible for them to open her back up and look for the tissue, but it's been described as "finding a needle in a haystack". I also asked about giving her hormones, and I was told that it's more risky than good. We've weighed our options carefully, and decided that it probably is best to just let it be. :( It's horrible when she goes into heat though, and I wish there was some magical easy fix.

Thanks for the belly rubs!! :D

RedHedd
12-28-2003, 03:43 PM
RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB RUB :D

What a cutie and I noticed her stripedy tail immediately! It's so cute! :)

Vermontcat
12-28-2003, 04:42 PM
I would love to rub her belly too!:D
She looks like such a cute little cuddlebug!
I love her little thumbies!:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-29-2003, 06:00 AM
*RUB*RUB*RUB*

:D ................. :D ..................... :D

I would rub your belly anytime.... Marigold!!!!

jazzcat
12-29-2003, 10:51 AM
Rub Rub!!

What a cutie, I'll rub her belly anytime!

Ashame she has to go through heat even though spayed. I've never heard of that happening, poor thing.

kimlovescats
12-29-2003, 12:01 PM
Oh Marigold, I will not only rub your tummy, but I will kiss your nosie, and pawsies .... and you can't hide that tail from ME!!! :D

PayItForward
12-29-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
We've taken her to 3 different vets and they pretty much all say the same thing. Probably some ovarian tissue was left behind that provides the hormones for her to go into heat. yes, it is possible for them to open her back up and look for the tissue, but it's been described as "finding a needle in a haystack". I also asked about giving her hormones, and I was told that it's more risky than good. We've weighed our options carefully, and decided that it probably is best to just let it be. :( It's horrible when she goes into heat though, and I wish there was some magical easy fix.

Thanks for the belly rubs!! :D
Poor baby, extra belly rubs coming up.

rub rub rub

sirrahbed
12-29-2003, 04:17 PM
RUB *RUB *RUB *RUB

Is that enough rubs yet? Marigold, you are adorable:D Who could resist that belly? That is very interesting about the heat still coming after the spay - but I know it happens in humans, too. I wonder if the spay currently done is more like a tubal instead of a hysterectomy??

krazyaboutkatz
12-29-2003, 08:06 PM
Here are some more rubs coming your way pretty Marigold.

RUB RUB RUB RUB!!!!

Miss Meow
12-29-2003, 08:14 PM
Is there room for me to tickle her tummy too???

I just saw that I had typed tuckle her timmy ... she wouldn't like that, would she? :o

NoahsMommy
12-29-2003, 10:04 PM
oooh, oooh, oooh! I want to get in on this!! :)

RUB RUB RUB!!!

Uabassoon
12-29-2003, 10:39 PM
Rub Rub Rub Rub Rub!
Those pictures are so cute :) Marigold is such a beautiful kitty.

iloverat
12-29-2003, 11:51 PM
What a PRETTY kitty. Poor little Marigold. That's really rough that she went through the trauma of surgery but doesn't get full benefit from the procedure. :(

bisi.cat
12-30-2003, 02:24 AM
Oh what a long queue...never mind...wait...wait...wait...
RUB * RUB * RUB

Marigold is such a unique little baby and I do hope she doesn't suffer to much from being in heat every year...

sasvermont
12-30-2003, 05:44 AM
Oh Marigold, you are a preettty girl for sure. Sorry to hear about your annual event that sets everyone off - but it isn't your fault!

I love the signature picture of your little brother Malone!

Happy New Year to you and your terrific family, Marigold!

The Campers;)

ramanth
12-30-2003, 08:51 AM
Zam won't let me rub her belly... so Marigold, I will happily honor your wish.

RUB RUB RUB!!!!

:D

catmandu
12-30-2003, 09:06 AM
Marigold is so extraorinary , with her blend of colors , and I would give her a Tummy Rub , anytime! if I tried it on the Found cats , OUCH!

catcrazylady
12-30-2003, 09:07 AM
OH I love pictures of Marigold!! She is so PRETTY!! I would rub your belly anytime you doll baby!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

ChrisH
12-31-2003, 01:22 PM
Marigold, you are such a beautiful girl! :) I sure hope I am not too late and you still want belly rubs? Here goes anyway.....

Rub Rub Rub Rub Rub Rub Rub !!