PDA

View Full Version : dang i just had one he** of a time w/ my pc

Truffles
12-28-2003, 10:12 AM
hey,

has anyone ever had this problem..................hmm how to decribe this........ok it started out yesterday i was online and suddenly i get a error messege so i send it and figured it would close the web and then let me back in:rolleyes: nope it would let me in and my modem was working great :confused: so i kept trying i even would turn off my pc and try it again well that didn't work.

so i click on control panel and guess what?????it would NOT let me in there either:eek: by that time i was frustrated and upset so i tried just about all my programs and anything that has my browser on the screen you know

(file,edit,favorites,tools,help) <<<<<<<anything that had those on the screen i got an error messege:mad: finally i decide to send a offline messege to a good online friend of mine (great w/ computers) and asked what can i do to fix the problem:rolleyes: then i went to bed and let my pc rest thinking it would be good as knew.well i was dead wrong it still gave me error messeges:eek: so i checked the messgeer and the friend had replyed (thank god) excellent instructions.

which were to go to assesories (sp?)and choose restore so i retored it to x-mas day and it rebooted and finally when it was done i clicked on control panel but it took a spell so i clicked on the web icon and abra cdabra it worked i'm so relived it worked i mean i was in tears thinking i'd never see yall again.:(

has anyone had this problem??????????? just curious;) i'm just glad i had a frind to help me let alone i was able to send a offline messege:rolleyes: think i'll send a thank you card to my hero LOL. anyway i'm glad i was able to make it back i was worried BIG TIME:eek: thank for listening take care:)

marylyn:o

amoore
12-28-2003, 01:42 PM
I have that with mine and a hundred other things that make me crazy. I even get that blue screen. Somtimes I get disconected after I have a letter writen half way! Then I loose My letter, or my post. That happens on here and outlook express. :mad:

wolfsoul
12-28-2003, 03:18 PM
I ALWAYS get that. I can't stand it! I find that it's best to just push it aside, coninue what you're doing ,and then when you're done, press send.