PDA

View Full Version : Charming Chevi!

mrsbnatural
12-28-2003, 07:21 AM
Aren't you adorable in your little Santa hat! Such a beautiful little face and a sweet purrsonality to boot. I've never met a kitty that could talk! You sound very sweet and are truly adorable. Have a wonderful day! :D

smokey the elder
12-28-2003, 07:25 AM
What a handsome kitty you are, Chevi! I'm glad that you do a good job guarding your Christmas tree. Don't let any catnip go untested!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
12-28-2003, 12:45 PM
Chevi
How adorable you look in your Santa Hat! I bet he was good to you this year. He wouldn't want to be other wise to such a charming helper. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!:D

tatsxxx11
12-28-2003, 01:23 PM
Greetings to you dear Chevi! What a handsome Santa's helper you are, so adorable in your elf gear!:D Hopefully Santa was very good to you this year! My Mr. B and Oliver love nesting beneath the Christmas tree too. And nothing's quite so precious as the sight of a sweet kitty such as you napping under the tree!:) Except maybe hearing you meow "I love you!":) No wonder your family adores you so! Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Chevi, our extra special Sunday Cat of the Day! Me and mine wish you and your proud parents a very Happy New Year with wishes for many, many more yet to come! Hugs and purrrs to you from all of us here! Enjoy your well earned day of honor adorable Chevi!

Barbara
12-28-2003, 02:11 PM
Chevi, you are a handsome guy and look as if you could save Santa some work.

You now deserve your long nap under the Christmas tree and some extra treats for being our special Chevi of the day:)

Dan Holder
12-28-2003, 03:15 PM
That's a nice story about a good kitty that has had a loving home. And every Christmas he gets his own little forest to sleep in. Good luck, and many more holiday seasons to enjoy.

Bari_d
12-28-2003, 08:37 PM
Gosh, and we almost missed you today...sorry we are late getting to Cat of the Day! You are a wonderful boy, and are obviously appreciated by your purrsons. Ten is still a young age....you should have many more years to enjoy happiness! Bless you, handsome Chevi - catgratulations on your "Day in the Sun!"

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

catmandu
12-29-2003, 08:57 AM
Chevi is indeed a charmer , and I just woner how you got him into the Santa suit. as my cats would have run under the bed.All the best from the Found Cats to Chevi COTD!

Jax
12-29-2003, 09:25 AM
What a total cutie!! I love your picture. May you live a long life full of hugs and treats!! Congrats for being Our Adorable Christmas Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)