PDA

View Full Version : Stuffed animals

G.P.girl
12-27-2003, 11:28 PM
do you sleep with any stuffed animals? if so what is his/her/it's name? you should post a pic of it. i love stuffed animals.
i sleep with a big bay horse named fuzer, and white bear with devil horns and a pitch fork who has no name , a brown fuzzy bear who came with a name, but i forgot it(he's one of those Russ bears with a name on the tag), and a really really soft little doggie who was made by TY but aslo has no name....of course they always end up on the floor by morning:rolleyes: ....but I'm sure they don't mind.:)

GoldenRetrLuver
12-28-2003, 12:13 AM
Yes, my bed is covered with stuffed animals. :o
My favorite is a blanket, which I've had since I was about 3 years old, and I will NEVER get rid of it. :p

Amber
12-28-2003, 12:31 AM
I love my stuffed animals! I sleep with my monkey...Special values to it. I also have a bunch of other suffed animals too.

G.P.girl
12-28-2003, 12:45 AM
Aw your monkey is cute. i have amonkey, his name is mikey, but he lives on a shelf in my room

wolfsoul
12-28-2003, 01:24 AM
I only sleep with the GSD stuffy that Jynnelle got me for Christmas. :)

binka_nugget
12-28-2003, 02:34 AM
Once in a while but I usually kick them off the bed.:p

Desert Arabian
12-28-2003, 11:05 AM
I have TONS of stuffies on my bed- they line the wall along my bed. Let's see, I have two yellow labs, one HUGE german shepherd, one weimaraner, river otter from SC Aqauarium, two tiggers, one pink hippo, one moose, and some others that fell down under my bed. :rolleyes: :p I LOVE STUFFED ANIMALS!

apcrs5122
12-28-2003, 02:47 PM
:o :o I have millions:rolleyes: ;) I also have 'rotations' that they sleep with me because I have so many:o Embarrassing, yes, do I still do it, yes:p I'll take some pictures later today and post them.

primabella
12-28-2003, 04:18 PM
Yep I sleep with two stuffies. :o One is a puppy named Poochie which my parents bought for me while vacationing at Wildwood. He means a lot to me. The other is a dolphin I named Neptune. We got him at Marine Land. They're always good when I have nightmares or can't get to sleep. :)

I also have a bunch of other stuffies. One bear with a Santa hat I named Kringle, one named Raine, one named Hollywood and another which was already named Ashleyberry. Then I have a big Husky stuffy I named Polar. :)

CatDad
12-28-2003, 05:07 PM
I answered that they have there own bed. My GF actually has so many that they have there own room. We call it the bear room.:)

That is were the majority of them live, they are actually all over the house. They do not share the bed at night, but that is because the kitties need some place to sleep.

tikeyas_mom
01-02-2004, 11:30 PM
my stuffies sleep on tikeyas couch, it is this big brown couch, lol i have all my husy stuffies on that couch, isnt very many though.. :p

Tonya
01-04-2004, 06:23 AM
Only if the husband and cats count!

tikeyas_mom
01-04-2004, 09:36 PM
here is a pic of all my stuffies:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid96/p5aa19b148c4feae0d5c91612894afc69/fa1f19cd.jpg

Karen
01-04-2004, 09:45 PM
I am not allowed to sleep with stuffed animals, doctor's orders due to my severe dust allergy. In fact, I'm not even supposed to have them, so the bears I do have stay on Paul's bureau. Mind you, there are various small stuffies scattered around my existence, but we just don't tell the allergist about those. ;)

micki76
01-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Not since we got Chester. I used to sleep with Kitty, but Chester tries to eat him.

I've had him roughly 28 years! He used to be much cuter! :D
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/p7d6e39b5ae2a9d48b721cfb5d0767bb2/fc4fe075.jpg

Cookiebaker
01-05-2004, 09:34 PM
Hehe the only "stuffie" I sleep with is named Marigold. And she is definitely stuffed with fluff.

We do have one special bear that lives on our bed during the daytime, but put up safe at night. He doesn't have a name, though.

Dogz
01-11-2004, 06:08 PM
No, I don't sleep with stuffies. But I have tons of them!

katienoonan
01-22-2004, 10:53 AM
Well, if Lucy's stuffies count then yes I sleep with them. Lucy is my dog by the way. She has a ton of toys that she likes to sleep with and lay in the bed while we are sleeping, she is a crazy dog!

*LabLoverKEB*
01-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Did you say Husky stuffies? Talk to Amy about Husky stuffies...:D :D

Mkitty
03-16-2004, 09:13 PM
i love my stuffies. After all, i'm still just a kid at 12! Ure friend Mkitty :D

DarkAngel9846
04-05-2004, 03:38 PM
I have way too many :p it ended up I had to garbage bag them and put them in my closet. I always sleep with one... Croaky... A green frog where if you tip it back and forth it is suppose to sound like croaking... My bro kicked it and broke it so it doesn't anymore:mad: :mad: I got my first one when I was really little, he was red though... My dog ate him while teething :( Then a little later I found a green one. He's still around :D When waiting for me to come up to bed, my dog will lay his head on him. Its ssoooooooo cute!!! :D ;) :p :rolleyes:

isis
04-07-2004, 02:37 PM
Oh my gosh! I LOVE my stuffed animals! I sleep with all of my The Dog stuffed animals. I do love and respect my stuffed animals.

Ok, i'm done acting like a weirdo. :p (Hah! Like that will ever happen.)

WWFanz
04-10-2004, 12:27 PM
I have a couple in the corner of my bed, and some smaller ones on my headboard. I've got 4 stuffed dogs, a white tiger, and a rabbit. I actually still have this one stuffed animal from when I was very little, but the dogs try to chew it.

Aspen and Misty
04-13-2004, 12:10 AM
I sleep with 1 stuffed animal named Lil Josh, I got him at the Josh Groban concert, he is wearing a I <3 Josh Groban T-shirt! I love him so much! I have a VERY large dog sitting on my chair. At my mom's house, I have shelves that go around my whole room covered in stuffed animals.

I used to think they were alive and would give them baths :o A

Ash

EssTer
04-13-2004, 02:21 PM
I LOVE stuffed animals.. my favourites are stuffed siberian husky, actually mom got him for herself, but when I saw it I just loved him and adopted him LOL..so he's mine now.. and other my cutie is stuffed palomino horse, that Amy(Wolf_q_ sent it to me (when I sent for het stuffed husky).. here is pic with both of them + my cat Buddy...;) And YES, I'm taking them in my bed too, actually they are all time in my bed LOL...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/pa7b9196562eb6638a1200e7ee7a4dea8/f9671868.jpg

and here you can see Buddy again, but there in my bed you can see stuffed toys, including bunny and other husky
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid106/p8e25dcc542199fcd99a1f9c8d1e0b188/f96d4d3a.jpg

and here is that horsey
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid105/p7d24fcab0f5b2a12ae0f5495394f6d5f/f9718825.jpg

Sweet Sixy
04-26-2004, 02:59 PM
I have more stuffed animals then I can count! I have carebears and stuffed Eeyores everywhere! My two favorites are a stuffed Palomino that my parents bought for my when they bought me my horse and the other is actually a security blanket. I had one as a baby, its a rabbit and it used to be pink, sadly there isn't much left of it. But last year my boyfriend managed to find one exactly like it and bought it for me for my birthday. They only made them in 1979 so I was suprised when it found it, so sweet:D

Desert Arabian
04-26-2004, 03:09 PM
I got rid of a lot of my stuffed animals, I only have a couple of them in the closet- most I got on trips. Right now I only sleep with my two yellow labs. :D

Kfamr
04-26-2004, 11:38 PM
Sometimes. :)

I have ALOT of them, most are in my closet.

It's cramed on my bed sometimes - with Simba and especially if Nala decided she wants to sleep with me instead of in her bed.

ChiRen
04-26-2004, 11:47 PM
When I was younger, I used to believe my stuffed animals had feelings. I'd switch off who got to sleep right next to me each night, and the others were still held by me. :p If I accidentally knocked one off the bed, I'd feel guilty for days. lol

Eventually, I grew out of that...thank goodness. It was a little odd now that I think back on it.

However, I do have one stuffed animal that means a lot to me. When Casey passed on to the Bridge, I went to Build-A-Bear and made a Westie stuffed animal that I named Casey. I even got to put in that little heart and made a pretty good wish on it, too. lol.

Other than that, I'm not too attached to any stuffed animals. I do sleep with that one every night though. :)

G.P.girl
04-27-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by ChiRen
When I was younger, I used to believe my stuffed animals had feelings. I'd switch off who got to sleep right next to me each night, and the others were still held by me. :p If I accidentally knocked one off the bed, I'd feel guilty for days. lol

lol me too! but i don't relly feel too guilty....i just tell them i'm sorry and i think they're ok

Andiphant
04-29-2004, 02:35 PM
I used to have tons and yes they stayed on my bed. Once when we moved to a new house all but two or three got put in a garbage bag and into the garage. I slept with one white teddy bear that my dad gave me for christmas at five years old until I got married. Now I bring him out when my husband is away. I also now have a purple one that hubby gave me and he sleeps with me then too.

joanofark
05-14-2004, 02:24 PM
Does my kitten count???:confused:

DJFyrewolf36
05-17-2004, 01:27 PM
I have a yellow and orange fuzzy *and rather soft* ducky that sleeps with me especially when the hubby is working late hours and I have to go to bed without him. He jokes that I should have married my duck lol. He has fuzzy lion I gave him a while back he cuddles with when I get out of bed for work in the morning lol. In my parents storage shed I have about 5 U-Haul boxes full of the things...when I get a house theyre getting a room to themselves!

cali
05-26-2004, 09:47 AM
one but I use it as a pillow, its a life size border collie stuffy

lynnestankard
05-26-2004, 11:25 AM
Nope don't sleep with them but during the day 'tons' of Eeyores adorn the bed - nornmally with Bagel for company!!

Lynne