PDA

View Full Version : Ewwww. Boomer the mighty hunter strikes again

Sirrahsim
12-27-2003, 08:22 PM
There was this bug flying around in here yesterday. It looked like a fly, but I don't know anything about the insects overe here so who knows. Anywho, Boomer was all excited about it yesterday, staring at it and quivering his jaw to make that "cackle sound" I thought there was no way he'd get it because the thing stayed near the ceiling for most of the time I was in there. Well then I finally get up this morning (at 11am, ahhh it's good to be me :p :D :D ) and Boomer was at the windowsill trying to get something from right under the ledge. I ignored him, assuming he was after an imaginary piece of string or something. Then I saw movement. He had caught the bug thing and before i could grab a tissue or something to grab the bug and flush it, Boomer chomped. CRUNCH... Ewwwwww........ So needless to say I'm a little concerned that the bug might have been dangerous, isn't the end of December to cold for flies? Even though it IS only about 40F on the cold days. Boomer is acting fine though, no apparent upset tummy or anything. Anywho, that's my story, sorry if I grossed anyone out.