PDA

View Full Version : What's for dinner tonight?

Tonya
12-27-2003, 07:55 PM
I'm trying to peel my butt off the seat to cook dinner right now.

What's everyone having for dinner tonight?

For us, it's a toss up between Carne Asada and Steak with wine sauce. I better go ask my monkeys what they want. ;)

tikeyas_mom
12-27-2003, 08:05 PM
i had nothing.
meh to lazy to eat.

babolaypo65
12-27-2003, 08:05 PM
I just got home from wisconsin. decided to go out for take out mexican. mmmmmmmmm

slleipnir
12-27-2003, 08:24 PM
Went out to a place called Angels. Urg, it was horrible. The only thing on their menu I liked was a Chicken wrap which was covered in a gross garlicy sauce. My mom is allergic to garlic (almost everything on the menu was garlic or something else she was allergic too..) So she asked for no sauce, but guess what? the chicken has garlic seasoning..-_- Her Greek salad also was covered in garlic and one bite made her mouth burn. Awful stuff. -_- The homefries were good though..lol

Twisterdog
12-27-2003, 08:30 PM
For us, it's a toss up between Carne Asada and Steak with wine sauce.

Oh MY, you are WAY more ambitious than I am. I'm sick of cooking. I had popcorn. :D

Cookiebaker
12-27-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
Oh MY, you are WAY more ambitious than I am. I'm sick of cooking. I had popcorn. :D

Heh me too. Only for me it was cold cereal. :rolleyes:

Foam
12-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Boiled hot dogs. :rolleyes: :p

wolfsoul
12-27-2003, 09:01 PM
I had nachos. :D

apcrs5122
12-27-2003, 09:04 PM
We went out to Sonic:p My mom and I volunteered at the shelter today and we decided to stop and get something fast;) :)

Tonya
12-27-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Foam
Boiled hot dogs. :rolleyes: :p

Oh, dear God! I can't stand hotdogs as it is...boiled!? Even worse! You can come eat here, Foam. lol. Actually, my cooking might not be much better. ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
12-27-2003, 09:47 PM
Chinese Food. YUM!

Tonya
12-27-2003, 09:50 PM
Ooooh! Sweet and sour chicken, chow mein, no rice! That's my fav!

BTW, I wound up cooking steak in dark beer sauce. LOL. Out of red wine. It turned out not-so-good. Shucks! I got this retarded speech from Mike "Dude, all you need is salt and pepper to cook a good steak." I'm like "Then you cook next time, freak." :D

When I was gone in Vegas, I discovered that Mike can cook! There were leftovers from each day that were so good! He can't fool me anymore.

apcrs5122
12-27-2003, 10:23 PM
Mmmmm Chinese. Sounds good;) I'm hungry now, nothin to eat though:rolleyes: :p

GoldenRetrLuver
12-27-2003, 10:25 PM
Chinese actually makes me feel sick. :o It tastes good, but a while later, it gives me a stomach ache. :(

Tonya
12-27-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Chinese actually makes me feel sick. :o It tastes good, but a while later, it gives me a stomach ache. :(

You are right. It does me too. Also, I'm hungry again in an hour or so, no matter how much I eat. But boy, does it taste good! :p

wolfsoul
12-27-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
Chinese Food. YUM!
Mmm...people...

LOL [inside joke]

GoldenRetrLuver
12-27-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Mmm...people...

LOL [inside joke]

You sicko! Hehe. I ate people today too. ;)

Tonya
12-27-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
Mmm...people...

LOL [inside joke]

LMAO! I don't even want to know. ;)

wolfsoul
12-27-2003, 10:49 PM
Well, if you don't want to know...I'm going to tell you! LOL.

'Twas a late night in Westbank when Jynnelle and I decided to go to a smorg and pig out on Chinese food. Remember that cannibal story on PT? The cannibal had said that people taste like pork. I told Jynnelle the whole story (while we were eating; what better setting could there be?), and she was like "Eww good thing I don't eat pig." So I took a nice big slab of sweet and sour pork, stuffed it in my mouth and said "Mmm...people." And we burst out laughing. I was practically spitting pork out everywhere and people were staring at us like we were crazy. Ahhh...fun times. ;)

Tonya
12-27-2003, 10:52 PM
LMAO. I would have had a heck of a time finishing my food! I'm such a sensitive eater.

I love the taste of shrimp, yet I can't eat them because they remind me of centipedes. Same goes for everything else I eat...I have to focus and not think about how it used to be alive/cute/gross whatever.

GoldenRetrLuver
12-27-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
I love the taste of shrimp, yet I can't eat them because they remind me of centipedes. Same goes for everything else I eat...I have to focus and not think about how it used to be alive/cute/gross whatever.

That's the same for me! I even have trouble eating a hamburger. :p

apcrs5122
12-27-2003, 10:54 PM
ROTFL Jordan:p:)

I have to focus and not think about how it used to be alive/cute/gross whatever.

Same here! If I think about it, I pretty much throw up....ewww:rolleyes:

Miss Meow
12-27-2003, 11:06 PM
We are flat broke until pay day, so it's probably baked beans on toast :) But, we do have two big cartons of ice cream in the freezer, so all is not lost!

K9karen
12-27-2003, 11:28 PM
John and I ordered way too much at a new Chinese resturant and it was yummy til I bit into a super, hot firey pepper that I thought was part of an eggplant and couldn't eat for another 15 minutes. I ran to the ladies room 3x to blow my nose and wipe my eyes and I thought my tongue would never be the same.

Hot dogs? Can eat them 24/7 with mustard and fried saurkraut! Yummy!

Nachos? Did someone say nachos? Can eat them 24/7 with MILD salsa and lots of drippy cheese!

Prided myself with lots of cooking this week so I wouldn't have to spend money to eat out and have leftovers, but it never works out that way. I love eating out and being served!

G.P.girl
12-27-2003, 11:37 PM
my dad made chicken (which i was forced to eat) but i admit it was good.....it was soaked in milk all day, then breaded in Cheez-its then fried....boy, i sure feel fat now :p :rolleyes: