PDA

View Full Version : A dog peed on my tools at work today.

Tonya
12-27-2003, 07:33 PM
Lmao. Thought that title would catch your eye.

I sure wish I could bring my camera to work. The customers would probably think I am wierd though. Because of the rain, I'm doing home telephone repairs right now. I run into so many dogs! I met probably 10 dogs today.

But this one yard had 2 Corgi like mixes and a cute Rottie mix. The guy kept appologizing because they were licking me to death. He didn't understand how much I loved it. I commended him for having such loving dogs...you could tell he treated them well.

I went into his house to look at a telephone jack and I left my toolbelt at the base of the pole. I came back outside to find one of the Corgi's peeing on it.

I didn't know rather to laugh or cry. lmao. :D

mugsy
12-27-2003, 07:41 PM
Too funny!!! Maybe you should ask for hazard pay! hehehehe

I would chose laugh. I'm glad to hear that the dogs were well taken care of and loved. You also have my admiration for going up those poles!! OMG....no freakin' way. I detest ladders and heights. I used to work at the phone company in the 80s and assigned phone numbers and talked to the outside techs.....I would NEVER want your job, but I sure appreciate that you do!!

Tonya
12-27-2003, 07:44 PM
My job rocks, Mugsy! I get to meet doggies all day long! I was afraid of heights too, but you get used to it over time. I still get scared occasionally, like if it's really tall or there is cement below.

mugsy
12-27-2003, 07:49 PM
OH NO WAY!!! huh uh....don't do heights or ladders. I do wish I could meet dogs all day at work....somehow I don't think my principal would go for that! lol

Tonya
12-27-2003, 07:52 PM
On the downside, that is how I brought parvo home to my RB Rosco. There was a litter of neglected puppies that I tried to help and I brought the parvo home to him. :( I try to be more careful now about petting animals. I no longer roll around with them. lol. Just pet with my hands because they're easy to wash.

mugsy
12-27-2003, 08:16 PM
Good choice. :) I'm sorry about the parvo....I didn't see that story. :(