PDA

View Full Version : Silly thought...

Rio and Me
12-27-2003, 12:06 PM
When you find a hair in you food at a resturant/takaway etc I think yuk how gross and continue to look for more etc
but when I find my own dogs hair in my food I think oh well and pull it out!

Ever thought that?
Stupid piontless thread but I'm bored!
Ky and Rio

Shelteez2
12-27-2003, 01:18 PM
No I understand completely.
I work at a dog groomer's and when we stop for lunch it's inevitable that there will be some hair in it. You just pull it out and keep eating, no big deal.....

Human hair on the other hand......yuck....LOL

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-27-2003, 01:25 PM
Exactly, hair in my food [I just accidently typed 'food in my hair' lol] GROSSES ME OUT!! But there's dog hair in my food at home all the time... lol. You just get used to it. And if you think about it, maybe dogs are a little dirtier depending on how much you bathe them... lol

Tonya
12-27-2003, 07:21 PM
Lol, disgusting, but so true! I'd be more grossed out if my husband's hair was in my food then my dog or cats. I can't explain it. Just like I'll clean the boogers out of my pet's eyes no problem, but wouldn't even dream of doing that for a friend or husband.

Twisterdog
12-27-2003, 08:27 PM
I have a magnet on my refrigerator that say, "Everything tastes better with a little dog hair in it." My mother is SO appalled by that. LOL She doesn't own a dog.

apcrs5122
12-27-2003, 11:47 PM
Exactly how I am:p Dog hair- ehh, whatever People hair- EWWWWWW GROSSSSS!!!!!!!!;)

Kfamr
12-27-2003, 11:53 PM
Well, you know where your dogs have been -- you have NO idea where the people's hair has been..... Lets just hope it didn't come from a *private* place. :eek: :eek: :p

I'm the same way though. Infact, i've probably ate a few dog hairs. The other night I was boiling noodles and there was dog hair in the water... just continued boiling them.:p

Amber
12-28-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Well, you know where your dogs have been -- you have NO idea where the people's hair has been..... Lets just hope it didn't come from a *private* place. :eek: :eek: :p

Hahahahahaha!!! :D :D

Rio and Me
12-30-2003, 04:39 AM
good i'm not the only one, ha ha ha
Ky and Rio

kittenwhiskerz
12-30-2003, 03:32 PM
LOL! This is so funny only because of the reactions of people who are NOT animal people to how casual we are about hair. I am sure I and my family have eaten MANY dog and cat hairs over the years and the kids turned out fine. Dog and cat hair is abundant here, yet the only kind of hair that grosses me out is Human. Blech! :)
Darrolanne from CA

Moose
12-30-2003, 03:37 PM
There is just something gross about human hair...I don't know what it is. lol. Something about a dog's hair is just, ay, whatever. :p

Besides, you let your dog lick your face after its licked its butt....who cares if you down a few of its hairs in your food, lol. ;)