PDA

View Full Version : A Shave and Guinness' Reaction

Sevens
12-26-2003, 11:54 PM
Ok this is a kind of strange topic. My husband has always had a mustache/goatee. I've been with him since early 1999 and I've never seen him without facial hair.

Tonite while I was shopping, he decided to shave. A lot of times he'll shave his head and it's no big deal. He decided to shave off the mustache/goatee too.

After my initial shock, I told him it looked really nice. He said he wasn't sure. He also said that Guinness kind of freaked out. He looked at Brian funny and wouldn't go near him for 15 minutes. After a while Guinness seemed to realize it was his daddy and it was ok.

Has this ever happened to any of you? Like cutting your hair or some sort of makeover thing that freaked your dog out? Just wondering...:)

Kfamr
12-27-2003, 12:11 AM
Hmm.. Nope...

Maybe Guinness was just telling Brian how he REALLY looked :p :p

Amber
12-27-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Hmm.. Nope...

Maybe Guinness was just telling Brian how he REALLY looked :p :p

Sorry I gotta laugh! lol!! :D :p

LoudLou
12-27-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Sevens
.... Has this ever happened to any of you? Like cutting your hair or some sort of makeover thing that freaked your dog out? Just wondering...:)

Yes. When I first started to dye the "Gray" with blonde streaks, LOUD Louie was quite confused... "You sound like Mama, but you sure don't look like her!" He also went through this when my husband cut his hair short. :rolleyes: :D