PDA

View Full Version : Video clip, Tommy and Tasha

K9soul
12-26-2003, 05:43 PM
Ok going to try to attach this. My digital camera can take little movies as well as pictures and I was playing around with it today. Tommy and Tasha started their play thing and I recorded it. It's a little longer than I'd like but I couldn't figure out how to edit it shorter. Fingers crossed that it will work.

The sound didn't work for any of my clips with my winamp player but I downloaded a different player and it worked fine, so no idea what's gonna happen here :p

K9soul
12-26-2003, 05:46 PM
Hmm ok it's not working for me. Going to work at it a bit more ><

K9soul
12-26-2003, 06:00 PM
Trying again

K9soul
12-26-2003, 06:01 PM
Well when I click the attachment it doesn't load up for me. Not sure what else to try. Let me know if it loads for anyone else :rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
12-26-2003, 06:09 PM
Worked for me!:D:D:D: How sweet! Tommy looked like he was getting the better of Tasha, lol!..Grrrrrrr, grrrrrrr!:D Thanks for the smiles! And congratulations on posting your first video! Hugs to you sweet Tommy and Tasha!

K9soul
12-26-2003, 06:11 PM
Yay! Glad it worked for you! Tommy is a very vocal player :D

dukedogsmom
12-26-2003, 06:40 PM
Wouldn't load for me on mozilla or internet exploder :(

Cinder & Smoke
12-26-2003, 06:49 PM
*Great* Video!

Played fine on Windows Media Player.

Looks just like our howze - at least once every night!

Only thing missin is WE got da Dumm KAT :rolleyes:
runnin across da Race Track :eek: while da Race Iz ON!

K9soul
12-26-2003, 11:00 PM
Only thing missin is WE got da Dumm KAT
runnin across da Race Track while da Race Iz ON!

Hehe, well I try to stay clear out of the way when they get to racing around like that. They'll crash right into me if I don't!

Val, wish I knew what to tell you on getting it to work but I'm not all that knowledgable myself :o My media player is UltraPlayer.

RobiLee
12-27-2003, 09:01 AM
I saw it and heard it and LOVED IT!!! Wow, they were having a blast and boy do they have some mean growls. I love it!! My Katie would have loved to have been there with them. Tommy and Tasha are just too cute!

Robin :)