PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody! I'm back for good!!!!

apcrs5122
12-26-2003, 03:00 PM
Hi!!!!! Remember me? I know that I haven't been on forever and I'm sorry! My computer is broken and we are in the process of fixing it, but since my sister is home for break she has her computer hooked up instead. I missed pet talk so much while I have been away, and I hope I can catch up on everything I've missed which must be a whole lot!!!! If you can, please try to help inform me on everything;)

Did everyone have a good holliday? I finally got my digital camera so now I can post loads of pictures of the whole crew! I already took tons of my aunt and grandma's dogs, four greyhounds, that I will post later in dog general after I load them:D

I will deffinatley be around more now, and now with more pictures than ever!:D

Foam
12-26-2003, 03:06 PM
Heyo! :D Welcome back! Can't wait for pictures. :-D

dukedogsmom
12-26-2003, 03:06 PM
Welcome back but I don't think I know you........How long have you been gone? I would have gone nuts without a computer!

apcrs5122
12-26-2003, 03:09 PM
Thanks!:) I think I have been gone since school started which was in August!:eek: :eek: I hadn't realized it had been that long!

amoore
12-26-2003, 03:29 PM
Welcome back! Can't wait to see your pictures.

I have only been on pet talk since October. So you probably don't know me. I hope to get to see you a lot!:)

bluekat
12-26-2003, 03:42 PM
Dayna!!!! We've missed you! I was wondering where you've gone to:p Glad you're back! How many months would that be, about 4 months without a computer?:eek: I'd go crazy, lol.

Well, anyways glad you're back!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-26-2003, 03:58 PM
DAYNA!!!! About DANG time, girl!

Let's see some pics!