PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Ming!

Bari_d
12-26-2003, 08:43 AM
What a pleasure to meet you this morning, sweet Ming! Your meowmie is right - you will probably keep Tammy younger and happier - we all need a close friend! Be happy, pretty girl - we'd love to see more photos of you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

momoffuzzyfaces
12-26-2003, 12:39 PM
Ming
How adorable you are! Your sweet picture gave me such a smile today! I must say, you look less than thrilled with your antlers, sweetie, but you wear them well. I bet all of the other reindeer were jealous! Congratulations, on being our special Cat of the Day today too! I hope Santa was good to you!:D

tatsxxx11
12-26-2003, 02:27 PM
Greetings to you lovely Ming! I think you look absolutely precious in your antler headgear! Though I'm sure you're thrilled to know you only have to endure that indiginity once a year..have to indulge the humans, you know!;) And I too think your presence has added youthful spunk to your sister Tammy!:) Good job, sweetheart! I hope you had a very happy Christmas with your furfamily and humans and I wish you and yours all the best this New Year and for many, many years to come! Congratulations to you beautiful Ming, our most deserving Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you from Mr. B, Oliver and Moon!:)

jenluckenbach
12-26-2003, 03:24 PM
Ming, you are too cute for words! I am please to hear that you kiss BEFORE biting. :rolleyes: But maybe you should try kissing again afterwards to help ease the pain. ;) It is very nice of you to help your sisters stay young and active. That way they can keep you company for mahy years to come. Please have a great day as COTD>

Dan Holder
12-26-2003, 05:25 PM
She certainly is a beauty, and it's good to see a kitty find a loving home. But a seventeen year old kitty needs to at least have her picture posted before she gets jealous. Good luck.

krazyaboutkatz
12-26-2003, 07:25 PM
Hi gorgeous Ming.:D I'm so glad you're oldest sister likes to play with you and that you're able to give her some needed exercise. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

catmandu
12-27-2003, 10:36 AM
You are so very Pretty , and you will give your Meowmie , years of love and laughter. as You can see , in my Sinature , Thank You Jen Luckenbach , I ahve the Siamses Squad , and they are little bundles of Joy! Trouble , sometimes but the Fun , more tham makes up for it. Ming COTD!Con Cat Ulations!

Jax
12-29-2003, 09:23 AM
What a pretty girlie you are Ming! You look very very cute in your antlers. I wish you a long life full of hugs, love and treats! Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)