PDA

View Full Version : As the year comes to an end....

jenluckenbach
12-26-2003, 03:46 AM
Does any one remember THESE words???

CLICK HERE (www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19162&highlight=NO+NEW+CATS+FOR+ME+IN+2003)

notice the first post after the question was asked :o

EDIT: How DO you get the link to say something like "CLICK HERE" insted of the actual address??
EDIT p.s. Did THAT work?

Vio&Juni
12-26-2003, 05:31 AM
I said, no more pets, unless I move into my own apt. He-he! I didn't buy my own place, but I got Pichu :) And isn't that a great thing!

Jen, you click on http:// button above the reply box and it says everything :)

PayItForward
12-26-2003, 06:54 AM
We added six :eek: cats to our fur family this year but we didn't promised not too ;)

I really wanted to add one friend for George this year but what will be will be. :D

I wouldn't be without any of them. :D

sirrahbed
12-26-2003, 07:06 AM
I wasn't here...but I DO remember saying when Ernie goes - no more pets. I can't bear losing more...Ernie died in April. We have 3 new ones already. But NO MORE.

Jen...mice....as in pets???

Pam
12-26-2003, 07:13 AM
Haha! Jen that is toooo funny! I am glad I didn't reply because 16 days into 2003 I brought Ripley home and I was not planning on another pet! haha!

To answer your question "click here" refers to a hyperlink. My son showed me how to do it once, but I forget. :(

jenluckenbach
12-26-2003, 07:14 AM
sirrahbed, I adopted both Bonnie AND Mickey this year after saying NO MORE PETS! :o

And yes, mice as pets, but I am down to 5 now.:(

Pam
12-26-2003, 07:28 AM
[EDIT p.s. Did THAT work? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes it did! Gosh you are GOOD Jen! ;) :cool:

catnapper
12-26-2003, 07:32 AM
Tee Hee! Jen, better not say that again this year because everyone know resolutions are meant to be broken... so perhaps you should resolve to adopt a few more pets!

:) :D :) :D :

12-26-2003, 08:01 AM
LOL, Jen!! That thread learned me one important thing: NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!:) :)

catmandu
12-27-2003, 10:58 AM
As the Poet Robby Burns once said , Jen , the Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men aft go astray! You could no more ignore a cat in need , than you could give up breathing . And bless you for caring! Found Cats and I aree so proud of you.

krazyaboutkatz
12-27-2003, 08:29 PM
I agree never say never.:) When I joined PT I already had 3 cats and I kept saying that 3 is my limit. Then when my Pepper passed away I knew I would adopt another cat. Now I have 4 and I never thought I'd have this many cats at once. I love all of them very much and can't even imagine my life without them.:)

CatDad
12-27-2003, 09:47 PM
I will never say never, because as soon as I do something will happen.:)

I will just say that I am not planning on it, but we shall see what the future brings.:)

Jen you are just kind hearted and I bless you for that.:)

Cincy'sMom
12-27-2003, 10:45 PM
Too funny! I bet there are alot of us, wether we posted or not, thought no more pets in 2003....but I'm another person "guilty" of adding a new pet. Oh well, I'd do it all over again :)

But no more in 2004 ;)