PDA

View Full Version : A Story I'm Writing..

Foam
12-25-2003, 10:43 PM
This is a story that I'm writing. :) Not to copy Meg (I think that's who wrote the story about the gitl cutting) but this is part of the story. :o So..here I go. :D
(By the way, the screen name in this story are not real. At least I don't think so...:p I just made them up besides Kacy's. I'm using mine for her)

Chapter One
The exacto knife was bloody, and my wrist was pounding in pain. Sweet, sweet pain. Oh how I loved this kind of pain. It was like all my sorrows and problems leaked out in the bloode seeping from the cuts. I counted them.
"One, two, five, seven..nine." Nine. Nine all in one night. I was actually proud of myself. I'd never done that many before!
After counting them I read them, and reminded myself to remember. Just remember the ways, Kacy. Remember when he hit you. Scar. Remember when mom caught you smoking with him. Scar. All of that lead to this.
I put my exacto knife behind the picture frame, where I hide it and sat down on the edge of my computer desk. I didn't feel like sitting in the chair tonight.
Bing!
Somebody instant messaged me. The screen name caught my eye as I turned my head to look.
Mr Right411.
I responded to him. Altough I didn't know who this was, I felt a little nudge from whoever's up there to say something back.
Mr Right411: Hey, Kacy.
Got Cayter: Hi. Who is this?
Mr Right411: James. I go to your school. I'm not sure if you know who I am though.
I took a second to think. James...I know I've met a James before.
Got Cayter: Oh...I think I might. I've met a James before.
Mr Right411: I talked to you at lunch one day. I was sitting alone, and you accidently bumped into me. We talked!
Got Cayter: Right, right! I know who you are.
I remember this kid now. A little on the annoying side, but he has awesome art.
Mr Right411: Yeah. Hi!
Got Cayter: Hi....
Mr Right411: Listen. Are you doing anything right now?
Well let's see. It was almost midnight. What do you think? I chuckled a little and shook my head.
Got Cayter: Nope. Why?
Mr Right411: I'm really bored. You wanna hang out or somethin?
Got Cayter: Umm...I don't know how to get wherever you want me to go.
Mr Right411: My house. 24th and Camelback, the big white house with a great big garden in the front yard.
I clenched my wrist. It was still pounding, and still bleeding. I had bloode on my hoodie, and now my pale hand.
Mr Right411: Hello?
Got Cayter: Wait. What are we going to do?
Mr Right411: I dunno. Just hang out. I got a friend over.
Got Cayter: Who is it?
Mr Right411: Adam.
The name rang in my brain. Adam Smith, most likley. He was cool, and pretty cute.
Got Cayter: Adam Smith?
Mr Right411: Yeah. It was his idea to invite you over.
That was a nice thing to say.
Got Cayter: Sure, why not. I could walk, it's not too far. :)
Mr Right411: Great! We'll see you soon.
I signed off, and stood up. Walkign back to my bed, I grabbed a pair of dirty jeans off the floor and slipped off my pajama pants. The jeans slid onto me, and were nice and tight. What was I gonna do about these scars? They were still bleeding, but not very much.
I pulled my hoodie sleeves down over them, and went into the bathroom, threw my hair up and put on an extra coat of mascara.
Ozzy pranced up to me. That dog was my life. I loved him so much. More than anything, really. I bent down and hugged him as he gave me wet kisses all over my face, and neck. His tail thumped against the cabinets.
"Ozzy, I'll be back later. Please don't wake anyone up."
He cocked his head, and licked my ears, tail still waving.
"I love you, baby. Be good, and QUIET." I whispered to him. I pet his head, and stood back up.
Walkign down the stairs, I thought. Why would they want to just hang out on a Sunday night, at midnight...?
It didn't matter. Adam was going to be there. Very quietly, I walked to the font door, and unlocked it. I grabbed the key, and stuck it in my pocket just in case. I tip-toed out the door, patted Ozzy once more, and silently shut it. Turning around, I breathed a heavy sigh of releif, stuck my hands into my hoodie pocket, and began walking down the sidewalk.

Tell me if I should write more.

CamCamPup33
12-25-2003, 10:47 PM
It's great so far! keep going! :)

wolfsoul
12-25-2003, 10:59 PM
Great story! The cutting makes me cringe...eeee *shivers*

Amber
12-25-2003, 11:09 PM
More More! :D

Foam
12-25-2003, 11:23 PM
Thanks! :)

Chapter 2
The padding of my feet against the cold pavement must have woken somebody up. I saw a dark figure come out of their front door with a flashlight, and try to find me.
I jumped behind some bushes, and prayed that they didn't find me. I heard footsteps, and mumbling coming closer. I held my breathe.
"Kacy..is that you?" It was a voice I thought I knew. Cocking my head, I listened for more.
"Okay..maybe not." The voice said quietly, and the faint footsteps trailed away.
I poked my head out, and tried to figure out just who it was. He turned quickley, and stared straight at me. I knew that position. It was Phil, my neighbor. He was two years older, and not that great looking. Oddly enough, I liked to hang with him.
"Kacy!" He quietly ran towards me. I lifted my hand out to him, and he helped me. Phil also brushed the leaves off of my arms, and back.
"Are you following me, Phil?" I asked him. I flipped my blonde hair out over my shoulders, and then ran my fingers through it once to smoothe it down like I always did.
"Um..no. I just heard you coming down the street." He said, turning the flashlight off.
"Oh. Well how did you know it was me?"
"My windows were open. I saw you, and figured I'd see what you were up to. I have nothing else to do." He smiled. I loved his smile, despite his not so great face. His long black bangs shook in the breeze.
"Well I'm just going over to a friend's house. It was odd, because he just kind of invited me out of the blue..." I looked away. Phil has spunk, and confidence. I'd feel a lot safer if he was with me when I went to James'.
"Who's house?"
"James..Adam Smith is over and they wanted to hang."
"Oh..he's a pretty rough guy." He said. A drop was in his voice.
"You can come!" I blurted.
"Sure. Let's go." He didn't even have to grab anything from his house. Just ready. I smiled and started walking.
We didn't talk the whole way there. There was really nothing to say, or talk about I guess. It was weird.
"This is it." I told Phil, coming to a stop in front of the house. He stopped beside me and sighed.
"Nice place." He said, then looked at me and smiled.
"Yeah..." I responded, trying to find Adam.
I took a step forward, and immediatly James stepped out from behind a tree. It startled me a little bit.
"Hey, Kace. Glad you could make it." He brought a cigarette to his mouth, and inhailed. He didn't blow the smoke back out.
Tipping the joint towards Phil, he smirked.
"Who's your boyfriend?"
"He's not--" I started to say. But Phil cut me off by wrapping his arms around my waist and squeezed me.
"Name's Phil. What's up?" He said confidently. I looked up at him, but he didn't look at me. I just went along.
"So..where's Adam at?" I asked, looking around.
"Yo! Adam! The other chick is here."
Other chick? What? Where there other girls here?
I saw Adam emerge from the tree, and it looked like he hadn't been smoking. As soon as he saw Phil, the smile on his face turned into a blank look.
"Hi, Adam." I said, trying, kind of pulling Phil's arms apart.
"Hey. Who's this?"
"Phil. He's just a close friend. He's not my boyfriend, we're just..casually dating, know?" I stuttered.
"I see. Yeah, cool." He responded, reaching into his back pocket.
James cocked his head into the direction of the tree.
"C'mon, Kace." He said, and started walking.
I followed, breaking from Phil's embrace.
There were other girls here. Lauren, Sarah, and Amy. The three girls I hates the most.
They all stared at me, and kind of adjusted themselves. Amy smiled and looked towards Adam. She stood up, and wrapped her arms around his neck as soon as he came close. He hugged her, but not for a long time. Amy stumbled back, and I laughed to myself as she sat down. The look on her face was to die for.
Hiding me from embarassment was Phil who had kind of tucked me away from sight.
"What are you doing?"
"Kacy, come on on let's go. These girls are nothing but trouble and James is just a druggy trying to get in your pants."
I chuckled. He smiled and put his hands on my shoulders.
I peeked to the side of him, at the girls who were now smoking. The place was overflowing with smoke, and I could barley see the people's faces. Adam looked at me, and just stared, smiling.
I smiled back and gave him a one minute sign with my finger. He nodded.
"This my chance, Phil! Adam and me..we click. I think he likes me, and I want to go for it." I looked him in the eyes, but he didn't say anything. I shoved through him.

GoldenRetrLuver
12-25-2003, 11:29 PM
That's great! MORE! :)

Amber
12-25-2003, 11:46 PM
MORE MORE MORE!!

CamCamPup33
12-26-2003, 11:38 AM
GOOD! KEEP GOING! :D

Foam
12-26-2003, 01:35 PM
Chapter 3
--
After about an hour of hanging out with Adam, I began to feel dizzy from all of the smoke. He could tell.
I ran my hand over my freshly cut scars lightly, but Adam read my face. He put his hand on mine, and scooted close. I just smiled, though I was uncomfortable.
I could see Phil. He was still in the dark, out of sight. Though I could barlet see him through all the smoke, I knew he was staring straight at Adam, and fiddling with his pocket knife that he always carried. I wondered about what he was thinking.
I looked at Adam, not expecting his face to be right there in front of mine. He smiled, and lightly ran his eyelashes down my cheek. I couldn't do this. I knew Phil liked me, and I loved Phil. Just as a friend though. But still...it would kill him to see this.
I pulled away shyly.
"What's wrong?" Adam asked.
"Um..nothing. I just don't feel to great, that's all. The smoke is getting to me."
Big mistake.
Adam stood up, and adjusted his foot into his large, black skater shoe, and grabbing my hand he led me to James' front porch. I could breathe now.
Taking a deep brethe through my nose, I smiled and looked at Adam. He was smiling, his hands in mine, looking back at me.
We didn't talk. He sat down in the lawn chair, and I sat down on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Since Phil couldn't see, I didn't hesitate about snuggling.
After thirty five minutes or so, we just sat together, and had kissed once. He was a good kisser, and I hoped he thought the same about me.
I heard Phil calling for me.
"Kacy! Kacy, come on, it's two in the morning. Let's go!"
I laughed softly, stood up and pulled Adam up with me. He hugged me and kissed me once more. I smiled, and waved as I walked towards Phil.
"Sup." I said.
"Where were you?"
"Just on the porch." I said, begining to walk. I waved at James.
"Thanks!"
"Doing what, and with who? Adam?" Phil followed me.
"It's not a big deal, we just talked and stuff." I responded, looking at him weirdly.
Phil just shrugged, sighed and kept on walking.
When we got to our neighborhood, I saw my mom and dad sitting on the front porch, and stopped.
"Shoot!"
Phil kept walking, leaving me behind. He waved at my parents, smiling and went into his house. I couldn't believe him. What a friend, huh?
My dad looked my way. I just started walking casually, and tried to look like I wasn't happy about tonight. But wait. They would think I was smoking again, because I reaked of smoke, and pot.
"Hey Kacy. Where were you tonight?" My mom asked, standing up. She didn't sound mad.
"Nowhere. I just ran to the gas station to grab some.." I looked at my dad.
"Some what?" He said.
"Feminine hygeine products." I told him in a stupid voice, giving him a face. I knew they smelled the smoke.
"Have you been smoking?" Mom asked.
"No, there was a big group of people doing it right outside the door, and I had to wait by there to pay."
This was by far one of the worst lies I'd ever told my parents. But they didn't seem too angry.
"Without asking us?"
"I didn't want to wake you up!" I said, trying to get to the front door. I stepped inside, and they trailed behind me.
"Well it would have been better than us worrying. We thought you might have been kidnapped!" Mom said loudly. Dad stupidly stood beside her nodding. I looked at him, and then down to Ozzy who had jumped up on me.
"Hi, boy!" I stooped down, hugged him and pet him as I listened to my parents chatter about things. I wasn't listening, though.
"Okay, I'm sorry I'll wake you next time." I said, and walked up the stairs.

Before getting to my room, I grabbed the upstairs phone and shut my door behind me. Ozzy was already in his bed.
I patted him as I walked by, and sank into my computer chair. I needed to sleep. That smoke made me sick.
It was to late to call Phil. He was probably asleep already, so I put the phone down, changed into my pajamas and crawled into bed.

CamCamPup33
12-26-2003, 01:41 PM
And! Keep going!

G.P.girl
12-26-2003, 01:45 PM
it's great! more!:D

Foam
12-26-2003, 02:18 PM
When I woke up around noon, I couldn't remember dreaming about anything. Not like it mattered, because it was probably guilt of ditching Phil, anyways.
I laid in bed for a couple minutes, staring at the ceiling, thinking about my night yesterday. I shut my eyes, and smiling, began to hum the song 'Hands Down' to myself. I was interupted by Ozzy licking my hand to wake up.
I leaned over, and pet him for the longest time until I finally kicked my sheets off, and got up.
I immediatly opened my door to let Ozzy out, and followed him down the stairs to the kitchen. I fed him, and grabbed a glass of orange juice. The couch called to me, so I sat myself down there, and turned the TV on. Flipping through the channels, a Spanish show caught my eye. Spanish music was playing soulfully, and two people were kissing. I thought of Adam and me. We looked nothing like the TV show, but it was lovley like that.
I watched the show for a while, then I got annoyed by not being able to understand the conflict. So I turned it off and cuddled up to myself in my hoodie. Nobody was home, and they hadn't left a note or anything. I thought nothing of it.
This was the official first week of summer. Out of school, and I was suppose to be happy, and hanging out with friends. But I wasb't happy for some reason. I felt guilty about Phil. Maybe I should call him...
So, grabbing the phone, I dialed his number. Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...someone picked up.
"What?" It was Phil.
"Hey."
"What? I'm kinda busy, what do you want?"
"I just want to say sorry."
"Cool. Bye."
He hung up on me. I guess I deserved it, but what was he so busy with? I wanted to know.
I went upstairs and changed, and then went out the front door to go to his house.
Before I got to his driveway, I saw him playing his guitar slowly, and humming a song. He looked up. I waved.
He stood, and put his guitar down.
"I guess it wouldn't make sense to go inside." He said.
I looked away.
"No. But it would make sense to say I'm sorry, and you accept it. I treated you like...crap last night. I'm really sorry."
He shook his head.
"It's okay. I know you wanted to be with Adam. I was fine with being by myself to think one night. I needed it."
"Good." I smiled again.
"Do you..wanna do something today? The carnival just opened." He asked. I could tell he thought of this as a date.
"Sure, Phil. Let me go take a shower, and get ready first. I'll meet you out here at...three?"
He smiled.
"Sure! I'll see ya."

GoldenRetrLuver
12-26-2003, 02:27 PM
MORE MORE MORE! :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-26-2003, 02:36 PM
I'm waiting...! :)

Amber
12-26-2003, 02:42 PM
Yeah THIS IS GOOD!!!!

Foam
12-26-2003, 03:07 PM
Hehe thanks everyone! :D

I went back inside, and got ready. I didn't even bother to get online or anything. I didn't want to ruin this.
At two fifty, I went outside, and saw Phil. He was already ready. He always was. He had on some really baggy jeans, a black t-shirt that said 'P.I.S.S' on it, and his awesome red skater shoes. His hair was messy, and that's how I liked it. He knew that.
He looked pretty good, I'll admit it. I thought I looked good too.
I had on some dark jeans, a tight white t-shirt and a bunch of bracelets with my black skater shoes. My hair was shiny and crimped. He liked it that way.
I walked up to him delicatley.
"Hey. Ready?" He asked.
"Yup!"
We walked. We always walked when we went somewhere. He didn't have his car yet, and I didn't even have my permit. Plus, we were the right distance away from everywhere.
As soon as we got there, we automatically went to the picture booth.
We sat on the stools, and made funny faces, smile faces, and the last picture, he was kissing my cheek.
The pictures came out of the slot, and we took a look at them. Cute, I thought!
We played games, and rode rides for three and a half hours. We were loaded of sugar from cotton candy, sodas, candy, chocolate and nachos. He even won me a teddy bear!
(more later, ill be back soon)

Amber
12-26-2003, 06:16 PM
keep writing more!!

apcrs5122
12-26-2003, 08:30 PM
CJ, this is an awesome story!!! I love it! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!:D

Tweety_Pie
12-26-2003, 08:48 PM
I LOVE THIS STORY! MORE MORE MORE!:D

G.P.girl
12-26-2003, 10:44 PM
*waits for more...* twiddles thumbs idlely....*....hurry up!:D

Foam
12-26-2003, 11:24 PM
So we left, as we were extremley tired.
On the way home, I clenched my new teddy bear and told Phil thanks for a super fun night.
"No problem! I love hanging out with you. This was really fun..." He said, and smiled at me.
I just smiled, and burried my face into my teddy bear. When I took it out, we stopped. Well we were right by our houses, but something weird was going on. I sensed it.
"What's up?" Phul asked.
"I don't know..something's not right." I said, walkign slowly onto my front porch. Phil tagged along behind me.
I tried to open the door. Locked. I knocked.
A big crash of glass went down. I hopped back, and tried to open it again. I heard Ozzy barking, but no people voices. Nothing but shattering glass, and barking.
I pounded the door, and Phil was already lifting my garage door up. When it was, we both bolted inside, and burst through the door.
"Ozzy!" I screamed. He was still barking. Another glass shattered. I tried to find it, and Phil helped me.
I saw my mom. She was breaking dishes, vases, cups..anything glass she could find. Her feet were raw with bloode. I ran to her.
"Mom! What are you doing!? Oh my god!" The floot was covered in glass. My shoes crunched it.
"Leave me be, Kacy!" She said, not looking up at me. Another dish broke.
"No! What the hell is wrong?" I said, pulling my arms around her. She came with me without a fight, tears swelled in her eyes.
"Mom...what's wrong?" I asked, sitting her down in a kitchen chair. Phil had some warm towels for her feet. I placed her feet in them, and hugged her. Where was dad?

apcrs5122
12-26-2003, 11:27 PM
MORE!!!! PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!;) :D It's sooooo good!

GoldenRetrLuver
12-26-2003, 11:28 PM
MORE!

Amber
12-26-2003, 11:29 PM
Wow that is really good!! What going on? More!

G.P.girl
12-27-2003, 12:57 AM
More! now! quick!before i have to go to bed!!!HURRY!!!:D

trayi52
12-27-2003, 02:00 AM
Very good, let us hear more. I am still waiting for Meg to finish hers, you girls shouldn't make us wait like this!;)

Foam
12-27-2003, 01:49 PM
Thanks, guys! That means alot. :D

I looked around at all the glass as mother poured her tears onto her hands. She hugged me tight, and tried to breathe.
"Mom..mom..Shhh, it's okay. Shhh..." I talked to her softly. I knew how emotional she was.
"No. No, Kacy it's not okay." She managed to say. I could tell she was choking on tears when she tried to talk.
I just held her, and thanked Phil. He nodded, rubbed my back and left.
After around ten minutes of hugging, crying and shushing, she began to calm. She wasn't crying as hard as before now, and she could talk.
"Mom. What's going on?" I asked.
"Your father.." She coughed, and spat up drainage onto the table.
"I'm sorry." She said.
"Don't be sorry mom. Just tell me...?"
"Your father...well he...he left today while you were out." She began to bawl again.
What? Leave? Just like that...?
I had let Ozzy outside, but he was scratching to come in. The scratches, tears, and shushings created a sort of music. I thought about it.
"What? What do you mean he left?"

CamCamPup33
12-27-2003, 01:51 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he died! :( :p ;)

Amber
12-27-2003, 01:52 PM
More!!

Rio and Me
12-27-2003, 03:34 PM
I NEED MORE, alot more alot alot more, more more more!!
Dont do this to us...............................
Ky and Rio

apcrs5122
12-27-2003, 07:09 PM
C'mon! More more more!!!!!!!!!!!:p :)

Foam
12-27-2003, 08:51 PM
"Left, Kacy! Left!" Mom stood up, and began walking into the living room. The towels were still attached to her feet, and sopping with bloode. It got onto the carpet. She threw herself onto the couch, and cried more.
"Well...where did he go?" I asked, following her.
"He took off. Took his things, took the money we had stashed under the sink, and left in his damn truck." She said, sitting up. She had a mad look on her face. I couldn't believe this.
I sat back on my knees on the floor, and stared at her. She wasn't looking at me.
"When...when..wait. What?" I tried to see straight but I couldn't.
"You heard me, Kacy." She got up, and trailed the bloody towels into her room. She lay on her bed, and tried to sleep.
I sat there for hours, just thinking. How could he do this to us? He took our money? We needed that money!
Maybe he had his cell phone.
I got up, and darted towards the phone. Shaking, I picked it up and dialed. It rang twice.
"Hello?" I didn't say anything. This wasn't my dad. It was a woman.
"Hello?" The voice moved from the phone.
"Hey, Stevey. Phone rang."
Stevey? My mom called him that. He got on.
"Hello? Who is this?"
"Daddy?" I said, crackling my voice.
No answer.
"Dad? Where are you?" I asked. I began to cry.
He hung up.
I cried more, and slammed the phone on the ground. The batteries spilled out, and the glass shattered on the cover.
Two hours later, I was in my room with Ozzy, brushing him and talking to him. I had already got my scars from this.
"Do you think he's coming back?"
Ozzy just nudged my hand, and wiggled.
"Yeah..." I said, and stopped brushing him. He lay there in front of me while I pet him.
We tried to sleep, but I couldn't, so he couldn't. I got online. James was on.

apcrs5122
12-27-2003, 08:58 PM
Ooooooooh CJ! MOREMOREMORE!!!! It's so good!:p :D

oh and btw YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU GOT ANOTHER DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

G.P.girl
12-27-2003, 10:01 PM
more!!! why does everybody love to torture us like this????? WHY??!?!?!?!:D

Foam
12-28-2003, 04:01 PM
James was on.
I didn't instant message him, and he didn't instant message me. So I thought nothing of it and went on about my buisness.
I opened up interenet explorer to google. I searched on depression. A whole list of sites came up.
I clicked the fourth site listed. It read 'Depression Sucks. A Website For Minors With Depression'.
It was a colorful page, and was very well operated as it seemed. There was a message board, and even phone numbers to call for help. I added the site to my favorites list immediatly.
After scoping this out for a minute, I decided to sign up for an account there. It was free. My user name was 'DaddysLilGurl'.
I looked back to check on Ozzy. He was asleep in his bed now.
Going to the forum, I posted a thread.
"Can anybody help me? I'm 13, almost 14, and my dad has betrayed mt mother and I. He's taken off with another girl. I've given myself scars about this and I don't know what to do. I tried calling him, but he hung up on me. My mom went balistic, and she started breaking everything glass in our house! Please help, I don't know what I am going to do without it!"
I submitted, and within ten minutes, I got a reply.

GoldenRetrLuver
12-28-2003, 04:59 PM
MORE!

primabella
12-28-2003, 05:00 PM
Ooo this is good...:D

apcrs5122
12-28-2003, 07:01 PM
MOREMOREMORE!:D

Foam
12-28-2003, 07:19 PM
Thanks, guys. :D

"Hi. My name is Alexa, and I'm from Canada. I know how you feel. Cutting and all drains your problems, but they are still there. So no mroe cutting, okay? Your dad is selfish. He shouldn't have left you, or hung up on you. You're probably better off without him. It will be hard to get over for a while, but things will clear up. As for your mom, she needs to calm down. It's probably hit her pretty hard. I got the feeling that she is very emotional, so it will most likley take her monthes or so to get over him. Please respond if you need anymore help.
~~Alexa"

My heart settled in my throat. A tear came to my eye, and my fingers shook. Alexa seemed to really care! I wanted to get to know her. So I responded.

"Thank you very much, Alexa. I understand you completley. Do you have AOL? Or AIM? Maybe we could talk a little faster. My screen name is Got Cayter. Once again, thanks for caring. :)"
I waited, and five minutes after posting, I got an instant message. It wasn't Alexa. It was James.
Mr Right411: Hey, Kacy.
Got Cayter: Hi...
Mr Right411: What's up?
Got Cayter: Nothing. I'm not really in the mood to talk.
Mr Right411: Oh. Then I'll let you go. Adam says hi.
I wasn't excited or anything. Just releived. I felt like he could help me.
Got Cayter: Put him on, please?
Mr Right411: Sure.
Mr Right411: Hey, it's Adam. How are you? :)
Got Cayter: Good.
Then someone else instant messaged me. I think it was Alexa.
Alexa Gomez01: Hello. This is Alexa from Depression Sucks.
Got Cayter: Hey, Alexa. Thanks for commenting. I really need someone to talk to.
Alexa Gomez01: No problem! How are you feeling?

Adam talked.
Mr Right411: That's good. What are you up to?
Got Cayter: Nothing. Hey, I'll be back on in a second. Brb
Mr Right411: Okay, cool.

Alexa.
Got Cayter: Better. I'm still stunned that he would do this though...
Alexa Gomez01: I know. It's a shock at first, but you';; hopefully get over it. Were you two close?
Got Cayter: Oh no, not at all. He was always the typical bad dad. He hit me, and called me worthless and everything. But I'm okay, I guess.
Alexa Gomez01: Did you ever tell anyone?
Got Cayter: No, never. He would kill me if he found out I told!
Alexa Gomez01: That's serious. You need to tell someone. Even now that he's gone. He probably did the same to your mother, and he might still be doing it with this girl he ran off with.
Got Cayter: I hope not...

apcrs5122
12-28-2003, 07:22 PM
And.......
Keep writing!:)

G.P.girl
12-29-2003, 12:06 AM
uhhuh.....and.......????*patiently waits for more*......*yanks hair in anticipation* hurry up!!!:D

GSDgurl
12-29-2003, 07:09 PM
This is a great story Foam~! I can't wait till you post some more of it~!

Hurry~!;) :D

GoldenRetrLuver
12-29-2003, 07:34 PM
MORE!! It's really good. :D

G.P.girl
12-29-2003, 08:50 PM
MORE! i know you've been online today!!!;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-30-2003, 12:15 PM
*waits in anticipation*

COME ON CJ!! *cries*

G.P.girl
12-30-2003, 01:26 PM
WHERE ARE YUUUUUUUUUUUUU????

GoldenRetrLuver
12-30-2003, 08:34 PM
We're waiting......:D

G.P.girl
12-30-2003, 09:08 PM
HEY!!!! why are you abandoning us?????i feel neglected!!!see you're causing us to go crazy!;) just kidding

Foam
12-30-2003, 10:39 PM
Sorry! :o

It never occured to me that my dad might have been abusing my mother, but no doubt he was.
For a while, we talked about my problems, and I began to feel a lot better. So I offered to help Alexa with any of hers. She declined and began talking about her animals. She said she couldn't live without them, and I understood. Ozzy is my everything!
Alexa lives on a small ranch, in a tiny town in Canada. She has three horses, many dogs, chickens and two cats. I told her about Ozzy.
She said she's never heard of a Smooth Collie before, and I showed her pictures. For hours, we showed off pictures to eachother. One of her dogs caught my eye.
She was a pit bull mix, with three legs. Her name was Belle. Alexa rescued her from a car accident, and her puppies. Apparently she was pregnent at the time of the accident, and only two puppies survived.

G.P.girl
12-31-2003, 12:02 AM
moemmoemoemoemoe! mooooooore! yeah!

Foam
12-31-2003, 10:49 AM
Alexa Gomez01: Yeah, it was horrible. Out of eight puppies, only two survived.
Got Cayter: :( Where are the pups now?
Alexa Gomez01: They're in great hands. Keith, the male, went to a big traveler, so he has been traveling around the world!
Got Cayter: Wow! That's really cool. Lucky dog, huh?
Alexa Gomez01: Yeah. Lilly, the female puppy, is an agility dog with a junior handler. I heard she got a first place with some mjor corp.
Got Cayter: Do they keep in touch?
Alexa Gomez01: I get an email or two a month, if I'm lucky.
Got Cayter: That's horrible...I can't imagine. I would be so curious!
Alexa Gomez01: Yeah, I know. But I can't do anything.
Got Cayter: It's still wrong.
Alexa Gomez01: Lol! I know it.
Got Cayter: How is Belle now?
Alexa Gomez01: She's old. She probably won't make it through the year.
Got Cayter: Oh no! Seriously? Poor girl. I bet she lived a good life with you.
Alexa Gomez01: I hope so. She sure was worth living for.
Alexa Gomez01: But I have to go now.
Got Cayter: It's four AM!
Alexa Gomez01: Six am up here. I gotta go do my chores, and feed the animals.
Got Cayter: Okay. Give Belle a hug for me!
Alexa Gomez01: Give Oz monster one for me. :)
Got Cayter: Bye, Alexa. Thanks for everything.
Alexa Gomez01: I'll talk to you later. You're welcome. Bye

G.P.girl
12-31-2003, 01:28 PM
keep writing....:D

wolfsoul
12-31-2003, 01:38 PM
It's very good! :) I hope to hear more soon.

apcrs5122
12-31-2003, 04:06 PM
More Cayter!;) :p :D

G.P.girl
12-31-2003, 06:22 PM
Where are yooooooou? i know you're hiding somewhere....;)