PDA

View Full Version : Dale, sleeping on the couch **MOVIE**

Christiansmommy
12-25-2003, 08:53 PM
Hey everyone, its Rob , Christiansmommy's husband. I think she fell asleep in Christians bed while putting him to sleep, so I thought I would sneak over here and put this video up for her...and to say HI !!! :D

Here it is, a movie of Dale snoring on the couch. Some of you might have to download a Codec for this movie, its coded in Divx. I know her mom (can't remember her Pet Talk name atm) couldnt run it on her PC, so if she posts that she got it to work, EVERYONE here can do it. LOL, sorry Christiansmommy's mommy!

To download the Codec goto: Divx Codec Download (http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511Bundle.exe)

When installing, there is no need to install the player, so you can uncheck that option if you wish, the Codec will be used in whatever media viewer you are using. Ex: RealOne, Windows Media Player...

The movie was taken with our Sony Digital Camcorder with the Nightvision on, since all the lights in the house were off. (duh) :D

So without further adu...

Dale Snoring on the Couch -MOVIE- (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/9000rpm/snore.avi)

Hope you enjoyed! Hope I didn't brake any secret Pet Talk rules or anything doing this...hehe. Hope you and your pets had a great Holiday!

Rob

Foam
12-25-2003, 09:48 PM
Haha! :D Done like a true man. :p

Moose
12-25-2003, 09:53 PM
LMAO!! That was too cute! He scared me at first...lol. How do you guys sleep with all that snoring?! ;) Thanks for sharing!

GoldenRetrLuver
12-25-2003, 09:59 PM
He sounds like my dad! :p lmao.
That's cute!

RobiLee
12-25-2003, 10:01 PM
I'm not seeing or hearing him :( I love Dale and I want to see the movie :(

Robin

Christiansmommy
12-25-2003, 10:13 PM
RobiLee, did you download and install the Codec? That is most likely why you are not seeing' hearing the movie.

Glad you guys are enjoying! Doesn't he look vicious w/ his lips hanging down exposing his teeth! BWAHHAHAHAhahahaha :D

Gnite...Rob

Christiansmommy
12-26-2003, 07:03 AM
Just ****Bumping**** this up, since my husband posted this late last night :)

Robyn

Pam
12-26-2003, 07:05 AM
Too funny!!! I must have done something wrong, though, because I only got video and no sound. Will have hubby see what I did. I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computers. :p

RobiLee
12-26-2003, 07:07 AM
Just trying again. I still can't see it. I did download that program but no luck. I'll have to have my son look at it when he gets home from work, he is the computer expert around here...lol. You know this is just killing me, Robyn. I HAVE to see that big pup!

Robin :)

Christiansmommy
12-26-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Just trying again. I still can't see it. I did download that program but no luck. I'll have to have my son look at it when he gets home from work, he is the computer expert around here...lol. You know this is just killing me, Robyn. I HAVE to see that big pup!

:D :D :D I know I wouldn't be able to figure it out, if my husband wasnt a computer geek himself :) No offense, to those who are computer experts out there!!

Dale would be so embarrased if he only knew :D

Robyn

Cookiebaker
12-26-2003, 07:37 AM
Ahahahah! That is soo cute! Dale looks so comfy :D :D

A hint to others to have to download Codex: After it's downloaded, go to Windows Explorer and find the file, and click on it. It will then install it. THEN go back to the video link, and it should work. I had to figure that out before it work for me :o

RobiLee
12-26-2003, 10:27 AM
Oh My Gosh! Hehehe...I saw it and HEARD it!! What a super cute movie clip. I love it! Can't wait to show Alden. He is going to get a big kick out of this one. We just love Dale. Does he always snore like that? Too funny. Thanks for sharing Rob and Robyn.

tikeyas_mom
12-26-2003, 10:49 AM
it wont work for me :(:(