PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching world idol?

binka_nugget
12-25-2003, 07:27 PM
Yes'm, I'm a sucker for these shows. :D I originally planned on voting for Kelly Clarkson (even though she hasn't come on yet) but after seeing the australian idol, I think I might vote for him. Anyone else watching it?

Amber
12-25-2003, 07:37 PM
im watching it:)

G.P.girl
12-25-2003, 07:51 PM
i'm going to watch it at 8. i want kelly to win!

aly
12-25-2003, 10:09 PM
I liked Kelly and the guy from Norway (Kurt I believe). The Austrailian guy was my third favorite.

That Polish judge was meaner than Simon!!!!!!!! :eek:

Uabassoon
12-25-2003, 10:18 PM
I forgot all about it :( I was looking forward to watching it too. Oh well.

binka_nugget
12-25-2003, 11:26 PM
I can't decide! I haven't voted yet because I'm torn between Kelly and Guy. I wasn't much of a fan of Kelly but I have to admit, she does have alot of talent.

Originally posted by aly
That Polish judge was meaner than Simon!!!!!!!! :eek:

LOL! I think we need a mean woman for a change. I don't think any of the women judges have ever been as mean as Simon (and that polish judge).

cloverfdx
12-26-2003, 05:26 AM
:D i liked the canadian guy, it didnt help that i love the song he sang. (he had quite a nice voice)

But i have to stick with Guy Sebastian he has a voice of an angel, just awsome. although i did not see his performance (was at the park taking Clover and Elvis for a run) Mum said he was great as usual :D

and that young girl Alex , uh was interesting LOL but she was having fun.

Kelly Clarkson was on before Guy Sebastian, she was just getting started when the dogs and i left for the park and Guy had not been on.

aly
12-26-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by lut
He he, nobody is mentioning our Belgian Idol?!!:( I thought he was quite good; he also replied very well to the jury:) ! Of course he is my favorite, but I also liked Kurt!:)

I did like him! He did a good job with that Nirvana song. And I also liked the judge from Belgium! She was sweet.

That little Alex girl from Poland was a bundle of energy. I loved her personality!

12-26-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by aly
I did like him! He did a good job with that Nirvana song. And I also liked the judge from Belgium! She was sweet.

Hey, thank you Aly!!! Yes, that judge was really sweet. The others were only breaking all contestants down:mad: ; she (Nina) gave some negative critics too, but not at all in a hurting way!:)

bluekat
12-26-2003, 03:04 PM
Yep, I watched it last night. Did any of you call in to vote? I didn't, I didn't know who I wanted to vote for, since I want Ryan to win.

binka_nugget
12-26-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by bluekat
Yep, I watched it last night. Did any of you call in to vote? I didn't, I didn't know who I wanted to vote for, since I want Ryan to win.

Yep, me and my brother called. We both voted for Kelly.

G.P.girl
12-26-2003, 05:16 PM
i watched it! i liked kelly and Kurt. i didn't like the polish judge because i think he was just rying to be funny like simon. and what simon says is usually true and somewhat helpful to the person but the polish judge was just mean. i though it was great that the girl who sang in arabic(?) didn't sing a western song like everybody else.