PDA

View Full Version : Ah, Petfinder

dukedogsmom
12-25-2003, 02:35 PM
I don't know why I do this. I love to go looking at all the dogs near me. I know I can't have another one but would love to take them all home. This one really caught my eye. He's so cute. Looks like a cuddly bear. He's probably had a hard life(reading his bio) Maybe someone will give him a forever home soon.
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=1084285&adTarget=468dogadult&SessionID=3feb386d3f5f6026-app1&display=&preview=0&row=25&tmpl=

Moose
12-25-2003, 02:41 PM
Aw, he's such a doll. That poor guy, I really hope he gets adopted to a good home soon. Maybe I should just run down there and adopt him. ;)

lovemyshiba
12-25-2003, 05:33 PM
He does look sweet, Val.
I hope he gets a forever home soon, it does sound as if he has had a rough life.

I do the same thing with Petfinder--knowing full well I cannot handle another one!!!

Cincy'sMom
12-25-2003, 09:28 PM
I'm another guilty party....looking at all the cute dogs available, wishing I could giving them all a home, but knowing our three is plenty for our house and our lives. Even worse, i go to adoption events and shelters to visit them!

Kfamr
12-27-2003, 07:01 AM
Petfinder is so evil. :( :p

Pam
12-27-2003, 07:17 AM
I love to visit Petfinder (even though I am at my *max* right now) but it leaves me sad. Another thing I do that is stupid is read "Pets for Sale" in the paper. I realize a lot of these are back yard breeders and pet shops but I read them just the same. Just yesterday there was a dog posted there that was a *pugpoo.* My knees went weak - my two favorite breeds wrapped up in one dog. I forced myself to close the paper and take a couple of deep breaths to clear my head as visions of what this cutie probably looked like danced in my head.

amoore
12-27-2003, 10:07 AM
It is hard to go to a place like petfinders without wanting to have the sweet little creature home with me. My husband is more sane than I am. He says," Don't get more than you can take care of". I am glad he is here to stop me, or I would have needed more rooms built onto our house by now! And to find a better job to be able to afford their health care and food.

Amber
12-27-2003, 10:57 AM
petfinder is SOO adictive!!! Im on there now!:(

Dogz
12-27-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Petfinder is so evil. :( :p

I agree.;)
There are so many cute doggies on there, I want them all. I hope that this guy goes to a forever home soon. (Well, and all of the rest of the homeless dogs in the world)

Tonya
12-27-2003, 07:17 PM
Awww, Benji is so cute. Boxer-retriever...I bet that is an awesome mix. He'll be a good dog once he begins to trust humans again.