PDA

View Full Version : What did you get?

wolfsoul
12-25-2003, 10:56 AM
Well, it's Christmas morning here, so I've only gotten to open a couple of presents and my stocking. :) But I got two new shirts, some bubble bath, some body wash, some makeup (Is my mom trying to tell me something here? ;) ), tons of chocolate, a dustbuster (I'm sooo happy with this. No more hauling out the big huge vacuum just to get one little mess), 25 bucks, a wolf picture frame, and another wolf blanket (I have three blankets, two wolf ones and one horse one, already hanging on my walls, so no more room. This one is going to go on my roof).

Then my aunt pulled me aside and told me that they never got me a birthday present, and only got me a small Christmas present. And the reason is..........you ready? :D

I'm going to Disneyland! :D That's California, isn't it? C'mon Julie! Lol, you're coming to Disneyland with me! :D That's a command!

I'm a little worried only because I have to leave my rats at home with no human interaction for a week. I'll be lucky if my mom remembers to feed them. And a plane ride. I've never been on a plane and I'm terrified. :o I'm afraid of heights. I had a dream, A DREAM, about climbing stairs, STAIRS, and I woke up having an anxiety attack. Lol. And Timber won't get anywalks for a week. Well, if someone would have asked me if I wanted to go, I would have said no, but I might as well. It's an oppurtunity I'm sure I'd be angry if I missed.

So, what did you get?

G.P.girl
12-25-2003, 11:01 AM
We're about to start opening presents

primabella
12-25-2003, 11:08 AM
I wasn't expecting much but Santa was generous this year. :D I got two new sweaters, doggy slippers, a Scrapbooking kit, new lipgloss, body spray, two pairs of jeans, and two shirts. My brother also got a cool PS2 game that I'll be playing as well. I also got lots of chocolate. :)

I LOVE what I got. :D

Toby's my baby
12-25-2003, 11:12 AM
I got to open my b-day presents from my brother and sister in-law on tuesday, and I got designer sunglasses and a necklace with fake dimonds in it with a big B on it for Beth. I got a necklace and earings from my boyfriend, Brett.

Yesterday we opened christmas presents from just my VERY close family my sister, sister in-law, brother, mom, and dad. I got an awsome backpack from my brother and his wife and also 3 movies a puppy and kitty calander from them. From my grandma I got $20 and eyeshadow that I picked out a few weeks ago. From Sara I got a purple dress shirt, and from my mom and dad I got $20, a running black horse picture(drew by Rock Bakken), a bull dog ornament, and the NOW 14 cd. From my grandpa I got $50. and from my aunt I got a pocket planer,and something else but I dont remember what it was. And I got 2 pairs of earings and a necklace from my boyfriend.

We still have 16 MORE people coming and 3 screaming kids coming over today!!!

Cant wait to see what to rest of you guys got!

Amber
12-25-2003, 11:17 AM
Merry Christmas!

We got to open our gifts on Christmas Eve.
I got lots of clothes, the Sims Superstar, the sims Hot Date, perfume, this HUGE makeup kit, a awsome lava lamp, a big mirrir that you can see your whole body through, the cutest puppy calender, and my most favorite gift of all my black leather computer chair! It is soo comfortable! and the rest was for the animals;)
Here are my top 2 favorite stuff:
The puppy calender, (Its a bit dark)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p4291012558b79cf546ef70acc7230de9/fa34c8f5.jpg
and my most favorite is my chair!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p8662f33222179a34bd9ef08e47c71dcc/fa34c8d8.jpg
(you can see the calender, and my sims game too)

CountryWolf07
12-25-2003, 11:27 AM
- Three's Company: Season 1 on DVD
- Michael J. Fox's Favorite picks from "Spin City" DVD
- Mark Wills' "And the Crowd Goes Wild" CD
- Trace Adkins' "Comin' on Strong" CD
- Alan Jackson's Greatest Hits: Volume 2 CD
- George Strait's Honkytonkville CD
- Pat Green's Three Days CD (Don't have it, but I am getting it, my friend just mailed it out)
- 2 REALLY nice sweaters
- PEOPLE magazine subscription
- $50 from my grandpa
- 2 long-sleeved shirts (blue and green)
- 99.5 The Wolf long sleeved t-shirt from a friend in Texas
- New pajamas
(This present, I DID not expect to get) was a STEREO PLAYER with a 5 CD-changer, MP3 Player, FM/AM radio.. this one was the BEST present..

I had a nice Christmas!! BEST OF ALL, it was a WHITE Christmas!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p6ce2fcb2801db5e16b91b127647d46ef/fa339841.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p2741066a541da2c05458889aa5508d27/fa33983c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid95/p7ec49db1e03b93368af03eccafd11a5a/fa339838.jpg

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-25-2003, 12:07 PM
Well, you all are very lucky. I woke up sick on Christmas Eve, and now my whole family is sick. What a great Christmas present. :rolleyes:

But other than that, I got:

#DVD Player for my room from my parents
#Nice Packer Hoodie [my dad's making me wear it on Sunday :)]
#The Breakfast Club DVD
#Sixteen Candles DVD
#Brand new camera-- It's SO nice! But it isn't digital.
#Film for my camera
#Crazy Taxi for PS2

Then from my relatives,
#$25 Gift Card for Target from my godmother [aka Fairy Godmother... :)]
#$30 from my grandparents
#$5 from my aunt
#Two pairs of jeans from my other grandparents
#Some new pajamas also from them
#A vest also from them
#A new courderoy [sp? lol] jacket from them
#A new charm for my italian charm bracelet from my other aunt
#This beautiful snowglobe that has little snowmen inside it and it plays "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas". I LOVE it.

My sis, brother-in-law and Gavin are coming over tomorrow so I get a gift from them also.

cali
12-25-2003, 12:15 PM
I got:
-1 night shirt coverd in doggies
-1 drawing book
-1 scrap book
-1 set of drawing pencils
-1 life size border collie stuffy
-1 border collie weekly planner
-1 set of pastells with drawing board
-1 heating pad
-1 $15 wal mart shopping card
-1 dog fancy magazine(in my stocking)

:p
my dogs got:
-a large dentabone each(only as a treat though lol)
-1 package of beggin' strips
-2 live stock, lol a bleeting sheep, and a moo'ing cow
-a stuffy-shark, beaver, slipper, and goose.
-a whole bunch of rawhide sticks

:p

wolfsoul
12-25-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by CountryWolf07

(This present, I DID not expect to get) was a STEREO PLAYER with a 5 CD-changer, MP3 Player, FM/AM radio.. this one was the BEST present..

I got a stereo too! :D Mine is only a 3 cd-changer, but it's really nice. It has two big speakers. It's actually my mom's, but the whole family gets to use it. :)

CountryWolf07
12-25-2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I got a stereo too! :D Mine is only a 3 cd-changer, but it's really nice. It has two big speakers. It's actually my mom's, but the whole family gets to use it. :)

That's awesome!! I wanted a stereo so bad, and I didn't even ask for it for Christmas.. so I'm glad, you know? Ooh yeah.. my stereo player.. it has "surround".. so if you turn that on.. it's EXTREMELY LOUD... I LOVE IT! ;) It just pernamently stays in my room.

neko1
12-25-2003, 12:36 PM
I got some dvd's, a couple of books, a necklace, lots of bath and body works stuff, a snowman figure, a handmade scarf and hat and the best thing------diamond earrings from the hubby to celebrate our first christmas together as husband and wife!!!:D

Desert Arabian
12-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Our family is very small, so I don't get too many presents anymore. My family only consists of me, my mom, my dad, and one grandma. My relatives live over in England, so I don't get hardly anything from them, but this year they mailed me a Lord of the Rings Return of the King calendar! YAY! THANKS GUYS!

My neighbors dog Tasha gave me a Bath and Body Works teddy bear with cucumber melon lotion, body wash, and scrub! Tasha also gave me a card that said: Thanks for all the walks and time you spend with me." AHH, TOO CUTE! I have to post a picture of Tasha, for she is ADORABLE! She is so special to me. Tasha and I are the best of buddies! I have to dog sit her in April for a week, I am looking forward to that!! Trips to the pet store, trips to the dog park, YAY! SO EXCITED! :D :D :D

Tasha (and I) getting ready to go for a run:
http://members.aol.com/OrliBloom177/TASHA.jpg

My parents (I should say mom, she gets it all for me, not dad) gave me $100, seat cushions for my car, Pirates of the Caribbean DVD, a plush Yellow Lab door stop, See's chocolates from California, a rat calendar, a Lord of the Rings calendar, an electric blanket (rats ruined other one), and Celine Dion perfume.

I have some other gifts coming my way, serving as EXTREMELY late Christmas gifts and rewards if I do good in school. They told me I could get a new cage for the rats, and a new stereo in my car, since the stereo blew out- its sooo old! :D :o

GoldenRetrLuver
12-25-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I'm going to Disneyland! :D That's California, isn't it? C'mon Julie! Lol, you're coming to Disneyland with me! :D That's a command!

You're coming to California?...or are you just teasing me! :eek: I wanna go! :D I live about an hour from Disneyland. ;) I've been there so many times, but it never gets boring. Ohh, and I could tour you around CA. :p Invite meeeeeee! ;)

Well, I'm really happy with what I got.

- $100 from my parents
- $25 from my grandparents
- dog stuffed animal
- Golden Retriever Calendar
- $50 Petco Gift Card (:D)
- Dog slippers
- "The Dog" Version of Monopoly
- Clothes (Jeans, sweats, shirts, etc..)
- Candy

...and we have more presents to open at my grandma's house. :)

Molly and Daisy got...

- 15 squeaky/stuffie toys
- Big Rawhide bones
- "The Dog" jerky taste tester
- Plush dog that rattles and squeaks
- Frisbees
- tennis balls

...and since I have that Petco card and $125 bucks...Seriously, it'll all most likely go to them...:o I know, I have nothing better to spend it on. :p

CamCamPup33
12-25-2003, 01:08 PM
From my parents::
A mini digital camera (when i say mini i mean mini!)
An ipod camera
A jacket
A t- shirt (MICKEY!)
Two mickey snow globes
Reeboks
Body wash
Karaoke machine (With a camera, so you can watch yourself! :D)
A birthstone ring
Nail polish
An A pin
Mickey Pajamas
Mickey stuffed animal

ERRmm.. Some more things, i cant remember!

Secret santa ( i had my sister (razzandkitty) )
I gave ty pants with a T on the front pocket
And my brother bobby had me, and he got me a bear waterfall (because i love teddy bears)

Merry christmas everyone!

binka_nugget
12-25-2003, 01:15 PM
I got...ready for it? ready?

Nothing. My mom said I'm getting my cell phone upgraded next week "so it's good enough". Ehhhh..

Give Timber and the ratties to me! LOL

Tweety_Pie
12-25-2003, 01:25 PM
I got...

-a scanner :D MORE PICTURES
-a dvd player for my computer
-the sims superstar
-the sims vacation
-a horse back riding game for my computer
-a bracelet
-a hoodie
-2 pairs of jeans
-a bead door
-socks
-a skirt
-a new sketching book with pencils etc
-a thing that looks like a lava lamp
-pajama's

i think thats it..

:o i feal greedy

isis
12-25-2003, 01:31 PM
I got a stuffed horse, three horse books, The Good Charlotte CD, A CD player, A wooden horse stable with some Breyer horses. Some container full of bubble bath stuff. The best present of all is the Dell computer!! We finnaly got AOL!! :D :D yay! I haven't been on here lately because pur other computer is like messed up. My mom is just going to use the other one for her buisness stuff.

Julie, you got a monopoly game? It takes my family like 4 years to finish one game!!:p

Moose
12-25-2003, 02:06 PM
Megan, the same thing happened to my family last year. Some relatives had come down to visit and left the day before Christmas Eve. One of them was sick the day they left and gave it to my sister, who then gave it to my mom, who then gave it to me...somehow my dad got off just fine. lol. It was awful...I spent Christmas Eve with my head in the toilet and Christmas morning trying to keep anything down. :p

Anyways...lol

I got some great stuff, I was pretty excited:
-A new laptop [which wasn't exactly on the list, but my old one didn't have enough memory to put DSL on it]
-A few calendars
-Some DVDs
-An adorable little Westie stuffed animal
-A Coach purse [definitely my favorite thing...I had seen it awhile ago and didn't buy it, and when I was finally going to cough up the money and just do it, I couldn't find it]
-A CD player
-A gift certificate to Banana Republic
-A new hair straightener
-and various stuff in my stocking

:):)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! :D

CamCamPup33
12-25-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Moose
-A Coach purse [definitely my favorite thing...I had seen it awhile ago and didn't buy it, and when I was finally going to cough up the money and just do it, I couldn't find it

Thats my birthday present! :p I want the one with the little buckle... and yeah off topic.. Sorry.. lol

GoldenRetrLuver
12-25-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by isis
Julie, you got a monopoly game? It takes my family like 4 years to finish one game!!:p

Yep! I love Monopoly, so since they had a dog version...:D

Yeah, it takes my family forever to finish a game too. :p

iceyshiver21
12-25-2003, 02:26 PM
I got

a black hoodie
2 hats
ghost ship dvd
13 ghosts dvd
rat food
faygo! gotta love faygo

oh and spray paint! hehe I love christmas!

amoore
12-25-2003, 02:32 PM
We got our selfs a new computer desk. Also got tiny spayed.

The Cat Factory
12-25-2003, 02:37 PM
Th Lord Of The Rings The Two Towers Extended Edition DVD, Family Guy season 1 and 2 DVD, The evil Dead II DVD, Clothes, Kitty Ornaments, Money, Gift Certificates, DVD Holder (I wanted one cause my other one was full) :)

bluekat
12-25-2003, 02:44 PM
This year my mom got a bit lazy and started late with the Christmas shopping for me:p lol, so I still have some presents she needs to get. I wanted this really cool watch, so she's gonna get that for me. (Its really nice, the digits are shown vertically)
I also got some other stuff, mostly clothes this year, one pair of pajamas. I also got a perfume, books, chocolates, bracelet(those thick kinds, lol, I don't know how to explain), a necklace, another bracelet, makeup, and some other stuff.
I'll be getting some more stuff though, since we're gonna be going over for dinner at other people's houses.

Moose
12-25-2003, 02:45 PM
lol Amber...I know, I love it! :D

The one I got is a blue denim purse, with light tan leather on the bottom and the strap. It's adorable! :D

Foam
12-25-2003, 02:53 PM
I got...

-Two adorable doggy picture frames
-Tons of candy
-Hairties, a new brush, lipgloss, perfume
-A gorgeous gold heart necklace with diamonds (not real :p)
-A collie calendar
-An agility training book
-MY OWN DIGITAL CAMERA!
-A collie mug
-The complete guide to dogs book (awesome book!)
-A DVD player
-An all about my dog book (like a my first book..only it's for dogs :D)
-Pink Roxy sunglasses with a rinestone C on them
-An awesome pink and grey shirt
-50 dollars

:D I'm so happy with what I got!

isis
12-25-2003, 03:16 PM
Oh yea, me and my sister got ZooTycoon! I also got two Doggie frames!!:D

G.P.girl
12-25-2003, 03:21 PM
well i wasn't really expecting much, since money ahs been alittle tight this year what with moving and stuff, but i got alot of stuuf actually.
i got:
*three pairs of jeans
*a shirt
*two pairs of toe socks(i looove toe socks)
*two finger rings and 1toe ring
*two braclets
*some make-up
*a battle of the sexes card game
*some hair stuff
*a flat iron hair straightener(i've been wanting one of those for a long time)
*abunch of books
*freaky friday dvd
*shrek dvd (don't you just love shrek??)
*pirates of the carribean dvd
*sea biscut dvd(can't wait to watch that!!!)
*lots and lots of candy
*a body pillow
*a new light switch cover
*a purse my dad brought from oman
*and a bunch of other little stuff in my stocking

we got my dad a picture of me and my brother and sister and put it in a rame that holds three pictures so he could put it up in his new house,since we live far away and stuff.and he started crying when he opened it. it was kinda sad.....but he liked it anyway...

Cadbury got lots of treats and toys from sandy claus:D

G.P.girl
12-25-2003, 03:22 PM
oh yeah! and my new aunt is coming over with presents later:D i feel spoiled.....

primabella
12-25-2003, 03:30 PM
I also forgot to mention I got lots of money and from my friends I got the Simpsons Clue game, a puppet, a picture frame and this adorable kitty and puppy calendar. :)

tikeyas_mom
12-25-2003, 03:34 PM
ok you are so lucky jordan!!! grr..

lol

hahaa... I got pots and pans, plates, cups, bowls, iron, lamp, slippers, "finding nemo movie", "pirates of the carabean"movie, i got makup, id tags for all the dogs, new collar for Tikeya, and one for baby :p... I got a sweater, studded belt, a husky stuffie :p, a shirt, some sweats, what eles... humm... *thinking* o yeah candels.

:)

wolfsoul
12-25-2003, 03:48 PM
Awww I hope I can come visit you Julie! My aunt is big on the "being safe"thing I think...So I don't know how impressed she'd be if I met someone off the net. :o Meh, oh well, as far s she knows, we met a long time ago. ;) Doesn't she remember?

Never Ashley! You will never get Timber and the ratties! ;)

GoldenRetrLuver
12-25-2003, 03:59 PM
That'd be awesome if you could! My parents are big on the "being safe" issue too...but, then again they're driving me to Arizona. :p

bluekat
12-25-2003, 04:14 PM
LOL, each year I also like to buy presents for myself too.:rolleyes: :p Its the time when its ok for me to buy stuff that I really want that are a bit expensive. So I just buy it as a gift for myself.:p

Truffles
12-25-2003, 05:08 PM
hey,

i hope yall had a wonderful christmas:) anyway i got a new scanner,candy,clothes,a new cd (luther vandeross)(dance with my father),i also got MONEY 80 bucks 50 from santa lol:p and 30 from my oldest yet annoying brother whom i love dearly.i also got new speakers for my pc BUT they won't hook to my pc :( i can't return em cause they came on a bag and there were no insructions or box so i'm screwed on that gift :rolleyes: but most importtant i got to spend time w/ my WHOLE family well my parents and siblings.oh i also got some bath stuff.but the best gift i received was seeing my family together.

Truffles got a nice new collar and doggy treats and she loves them both.

anyway my parents are going to a movie asked if i wanterd to join em but i said no i'm so tired i almost coould go to bed now,but i can't if i do i'll miss my bedtime meds and get in a real jam seizure wise:eek: anyway hope santa was good to everyone ;)

Merry Christmas and have a very Happy New Year!!!!!!!!

marylyn

lovemyshiba
12-25-2003, 06:06 PM
We got money from my parents, a cucumber scented teddy bear that was made and sold and the profits go to juvenile diabetes research--I love it, picture frames, chocolate covered pretzels, lotion, potholders and salt and pepper shakers (Gram), his grandmother sent us money, from my husband I got a new scarf, a new purse, new earrings, perfume, and a beautiful beautiful sapphire and diamond ring.

We're exchanging with his mom this weekend.

Sevens
12-25-2003, 09:37 PM
I got---a new robe with matching slippers, candles, a new cell phone, wireless keyboard, wireless mouse. 4 year subscription to BARK Magazine, a Bark Tshirt, a Bark bumper sticker, a Chicken Soup for the Dog Lovers Soul, a cute throw pillow and a Utilikilts Tshirt. Also got a gift certificate to one of my fave stores in Virginia Beach and a De La Soul CD.

We (hubby and I) got a crock pot, a toaster oven, a tempered glass cutting board, an electric food chopper, a gift certificate to Best Buy. My parents offered to buy us a new computer (we don't need) or the money it would take to buy the computer (we do need), so we took the money. And also money from grandparents. And Borders gift certificates from his parents. And a bottle of homemade spiced apple wine from his best friend.

Dogs got new toys, nylabones healthy edibles, and cute charms for their collars. (And the rugby sweaters, but we gave those to them early this past weekend).

ramanth
12-25-2003, 10:46 PM
Well.... for my step-family gift exchange I got a set of the Jersey T sheets and a very cute ornament.

From the Cooley Holiday raffle, I won a DVD/VCR combo player. Total surprise. :D

So the VCR that my parents got me ( :o ) is heading back to the store and their putting the amount towards a digital camera that I ordered. :)

I got a couple of books, cds, shirts, sweaters, silverware, a $25 giftcard, slippers, toolbox w/tools, a large Harry Potter print, shirt, and hat, and some other miscellanious things. :)

Andy's mom got me a 'dog' book and a keychain that says 'I love my dog', as well as some cat picture frames.

Andy got me a watch, some Star Wars figures, a dragon sign, a dvd, and the most wonderful of all.. my new Zam helmet (for my costume :D )

Kia got a dog bed, a frisbee, and lots of treats.

Zam and Logan got treats, furry mice, and a mini scratching post.

shais_mom
12-25-2003, 11:07 PM
We opened up gifts from my sister and grandparents yesterday then Keegan and I went and opened up gifts with my parents today.
- a new garage door (other one broke)
- a leaf blower ( one of the only things I didn't know know about and I was sooooo happy!!! )
-rugs for my kitchen
-rug for my bathroom
-a new shower orgnanizer b/c my old one was rusted completely thru! :eek:
- a cute little turtle you sit in your yard to hide a house key
( can you tell I am a homeowner? getting excited over stuff like that! ;) )
-small lighthouse windchime
-3 shirts
-set of sheets
- my sister's family got me a 14 karat white gold bracelet.
-grandparents I got money from all of them and some odds and ends
-one of my aunt's got me a $20 Walmart Card
-a whole basketful of Sweet Pea from Bath and Body Works

I am glad everyone had a great holiday!
Cept for those that were sick! yuckky!

cloverfdx
12-26-2003, 09:22 AM
Glad you all had a nice Christmas :)

as for pressie's nothing much (to unwrap etc)

* i am buying myself a car in a couple of weeks (present to myself yay)
* my 4 poster, double bed, with canopy and fairy lights is getting delivered some time soon (im over it now though as i have been waiting since October)
*Elvis was given to me by his breeder :D
*uh no thankyou's kiss my *you know whats* from gift recieving cousins :mad: lil brats
* for my Kris kringle/secret santa i got some vanilla bath foam,body lotion, and massage oil. and some lil hand painted glasses (drinking glasses) filled with toffee's (im not sure where i left those pressie's though:confused: )

thats all i think :)