PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Carter!

Daisy and Delilah
12-25-2003, 07:44 AM
Good Christmas morning to our dapper little Santa. You are so cute in your little outfit Mr. C. Congrats on being our beautiful Merry Christmas DOTD! All of us wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Enjoy your special day Carter and family and always remember to love your life like we do!!:) :)

Love Daisy and Delilah in Sunny but Chilly Florida:cool: :cool:

LHCamry
12-25-2003, 08:45 AM
Hi Carter,
You sure are a very beautiful little boy. I bet you do make your family very happy. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I am so glad that you have a very loving and caring family. I have a weakness for dogs. I love them very much. I have 2 yorkies and 1 beagle. They are the light of my life. I don't know what I would do with out them.:) :) :) Glad you made DOTD. That way I got to see you. Have a Wnoderful Life.

WileysMom
12-25-2003, 09:12 AM
Merry Christmas!
:D :D :D

sasha the cat
12-25-2003, 11:06 AM
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2003/December/25.jpg

Mew, Carter you are a very handsome, dashing Christmas Dog of the Day! Red is positively your colour!

What a little darling you are; my KatMa loves doggies and, natch! she has fallen in love with you. Here's wishing your little Westie brother and you received lots of nice doggie gifts from Santa.

To Carter and his family, and to the DOTD family who celebrate Christmas, KatMa, Paw-Paw and I, Sasha the Cat wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.

http://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/xmas_tree.gifhttp://webdeveloper.com/animations/holiday/christmas/gifs/hoho.gif

tatsxxx11
12-25-2003, 11:35 AM
Darling Carter! What a precious Santa pup you make! I can't get enough of adorable you!:D I'll bet you're all pooped out after delivering all those packages to deserving pups all over the planet! But now that your work is done, I hope you can take some time out to enjoy the day with your proud and adoring parents! AND, hopefully, that OTHER Santa has left something extra special for you (and your Westie brother!) under your tree!;) A doggie that brings so much love and joy into the lives of his humans deserves all that so much more! Congratulations to you precious Carter, our very special Christmas Day Dog of the Day! Hugs and happy tail wags to you sweetheart from Sandra, Cody and Star!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-25-2003, 02:17 PM
Carter
How adorable you are!!! I bet Santa loves having a helper like you around! I enjoyed meeting you and reading about you this fine Christmas day! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Christmas Dog of the Day!!!:D

Angels3
12-25-2003, 07:09 PM
You're a very cute Christmas doggie, Carter. But I think you'd be very cute all year round.:) What a darling!

lizbud
12-25-2003, 07:31 PM
Merry Christmas Carter,

Hope Santa was good to you this year.:D I hope you & your
brother pupster have tons of new toys & treats. You look great
in you pretty outfit.I think I even see a fluffy white beard.:D
Happy congrats on being chosen for honors today Carter as our
Christmas DOG OF THE DAY.:)

K9karen
12-25-2003, 11:44 PM
Carter.. you are totally, totally, absolutely precious in your Santa outfit! I hope Santa brought you lots of new toys to put in your bowl! :D I just know that you and your brother were smothered with extra hugs and kisses today too!!!

captain
12-28-2003, 07:04 PM
What a great outfit Carter!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, lovely boy!