PDA

View Full Version : Rosie that rat...

tikeyas_mom
12-24-2003, 07:01 PM
i finally am sticking with that name for my hairless gurl ;).. today i got her a bigger cage, she will be going in for her first vet check after christmas.. Wish her luck..

**ps** my mom said i could keep her ;).

trayi52
12-24-2003, 07:15 PM
Jynnelle, thats great, she was just cute to let go of. Now she has a forever home!!!:)

tikeyas_mom
12-24-2003, 07:20 PM
wayyyyy to cute to let go of :p... I am so happy to have an understanding mother. ;)... She said i'm not alloud to get another female rat till i move out though, o well that is this june :p..

Amber
12-24-2003, 07:36 PM
Rosie is a great name, and Im glad you can keep her!! Give her a kiss for me! :D

luckies4me
12-24-2003, 11:08 PM
Yay! :D I am so glad you can keep her and glad you got her a bigger cage.

Desert Arabian
12-24-2003, 11:24 PM
YAY! MORE PICTURES! :D :D

What is she to do about a friend!? She needs a rattie buddy!

Dogz
12-24-2003, 11:37 PM
Great news, love the name.:)

wolfsoul
12-24-2003, 11:58 PM
Yay! :D I'm so gald to hear that you can keep her! Can't wait to see the little friend she'll be getting on a few months. ;)

amoore
12-25-2003, 10:47 AM
Congratulations on getting to keep Rosie. Now thats a great Christmas present!:)

tikeyas_mom
12-25-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
YAY! MORE PICTURES! :D :D

What is she to do about a friend!? She needs a rattie buddy!

in june "i am moving out" and then i can get her a rattie friend :)..

I love the name too :p..

I will take more pics later on today :p..

she loves her big cage :D:D

CathyBogart
12-25-2003, 11:53 PM
Yay!!! I'm SOOO Happy! She's got a wonderful home and I know you can keep her occupied until you move out. :D (Parrot toys work beautifully for that BTW)

wolfsoul
12-26-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by WolfChan
(Parrot toys work beautifully for that BTW)
I just got some nice parrot toys! :D I needed some things for the rats to climb so they can go from level to level in the cage that I'm building.

trayi52
12-26-2003, 12:30 AM
Jynnelle, what are you planing on doing when you move out? Just wondering. Guess I worry about young people too much, and I am dreading when my 18 year old daughter moves out. I don't want her to move out and leave me. I guess I dread it because she is my baby.

Are you going to work or off to college? Sorry I was just wondering.

Tray

tikeyas_mom
12-26-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
Jynnelle, what are you planing on doing when you move out? Just wondering. Guess I worry about young people too much, and I am dreading when my 18 year old daughter moves out. I don't want her to move out and leave me. I guess I dread it because she is my baby.

Are you going to work or off to college? Sorry I was just wondering.

Tray

i am buying a trailor, and then going to the canadian West canine centre to take a 6 week dog training program :). then I will come back and work as a dog trainer :p.